Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

not sure

maeggplant

Hi, my name is Mae and I am somewhat new. I kind of beleive right now that any religion could be true, I just don't know which one is right for sure. By far, this one sounds about right. I'm just not totally sure, I was wondering if there is some way for me to find out because I am in doubt of anything, I have a lack of faith that probably will not change. I'm the kind of person who needs proof.

I'm really sorry for that, but, please, if there is any way, I would like to know. I'm growing tired of blind faith.

thanks to anyone who understands. I'm sure you know that it feels great to belong to something.

<3

Hello, Mae. I'm Juli. When I was in your position, I tried doing a meditation. I decided that I was going to be totally open to the possibility of it being true, and politely asked Satan to talk to me. To my surprise, it worked! This is how I personally decided to believe it was true you could try it and see if it works for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maeggplant" <maeggplant@... wrote:

Hi, my name is Mae and I am somewhat new. I kind of beleive right now that any religion could be true, I just don't know which one is right for sure. By far, this one sounds about right. I'm just not totally sure, I was wondering if there is some way for me to find out because I am in doubt of anything, I have a lack of faith that probably will not change. I'm the kind of person who needs proof.

I'm really sorry for that, but, please, if there is any way, I would like to know. I'm growing tired of blind faith.

thanks to anyone who understands. I'm sure you know that it feels great to belong to something.

<3

The best proof babes would be finding out for yourself,do some breathing exercises.And if you realy want to be a Satanist atleast know what its all about by reading up on joyofsatan.com  and exposingchristianity.com. If you do breathing exercises you will get a feel of energy, i dont know what to tell you but if you do the things yourself then you know its real.Hope i helped and if you have any questions you can just e-mail me at david.duku666@...   Hail Satan  

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, December 18, 2009 12:55:02 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] not sure

<3

okay im trying to convince my self that satan isnt evil but i want to see him and just talk to him before i go any further into satanism. will anyone show me how to talk to him and get to see him?

You open the astral sense centers first like 3 uppper chakras and clairaudience and clairvoyance points.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Valentin" <lil_silence20@... wrote:

okay im trying to convince my self that satan isnt evil but i want to see him and just talk to him before i go any further into satanism. will anyone show me how to talk to him and get to see him?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back