Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

not new, but need help

Mana Sama

iv been a satanist for 4 years now, and my parents know, and i need help finding my guardian deamon, but i dont want my parents to feel his/her presents, my mom could tell when im doing a ritual or anything else satanic for some reason, im not sure why. but is there any way i could block people from my mind or the energy my parents feel when im doing a ritual?
Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

There has to be another way theyre finding out, whether it be that youre just sitting there and meditating with your eyes closed or that youve lit candles or something along those lines. Try doing meditations while in bed so your parents dont know. I dont have to worry about hiding it as much as other people(My mother believes in other forms of magick, mainly that budist/indian stuff) so I can do things at day at home that others wouldnt, whether or not my parents are here. And search for Caitlin's most recent post on here, Its very, very useful for finding your guardian. My and one other member found our guardians within a few days because of that post, Im sure it will help you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mana Sama <junaijapan@... wrote:

iv been a satanist for 4 years now, and my parents know, and i need help finding my guardian deamon, but i dont want my parents to feel his/her presents, my mom could tell when im doing a ritual or anything else satanic for some reason, im not sure why. but is there any way i could block people from my mind or the energy my parents feel when im doing a ritual?

New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/aa/

Again lucky! doom1n1gloom how far are you??? Can you track an individual yet?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 8:05:42 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: not new, but need help

There has to be another way theyre finding out, whether it be that youre just sitting there and meditating with your eyes closed or that youve lit candles or something along those lines. Try doing meditations while in bed so your parents dont know. I dont have to worry about hiding it as much as other people(My mother believes in other forms of magick, mainly that budist/indian stuff) so I can do things at day at home that others wouldnt, whether or not my parents are here. And search for Caitlin's most recent post on here, Its very, very useful for finding your guardian. My and one other member found our guardians within a few days because of that post, Im sure it will help you.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Mana Sama <junaijapan@ ... wrote:

Get the Email name you&#39;ve always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
http://mail. promotions. yahoo.com/ newdomains/ aa/

Ive been able to do that for a while now, though it is a little tricky and I make mistakes every once in a while. I suggest we move a conversation like this to a chatroom or email exchange at some point to avoid mucking up the posts.

--- In [email protected], Cat Fish <aphilous55@... wrote:

Again lucky! doom1n1gloom how far are you??? Can you track an individual yet?

Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 8:05:42 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: not new, but need help

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Mana Sama <junaijapan@ ... wrote:

Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
http://mail. promotions. yahoo.com/ newdomains/ aa/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back