Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

not good with emailing so hopefully this gets out there right,

kuro zumu

so i hate christianity, judasim, and muslim beliefs. i have practiced magic far before i even knew what to call it. i really like all the stuff ive read on your site except a few things seemed to go against what i believe in so maybe someone could help shed some light on the subject. so, im not completely white and ive noticed that there are alot of things on your website that seems to suggest that anyone but white people are enemies to you guys, i could be wrong but thats just what ive seen. i believe very strongly that race shouldnt matter in spirituality and i believe in the betterment of ALL mankind. so ig, im trying to ask if you guys believe in white supremacy or not. if so then im not sure its right for me. i dont want to cause a fight or fuss i just want to get a true satanic view of this. i wasn't pleased with the xian views of things so...
ps.i have pagan roots but i am not wiccan, wiccans kinda bug me honestly. 

Spiritual Satanism welcomes all of the Gentiles who wish to serve Satan and His Truth. We do not reject any Gentile based on their race. Study the JoS website as well as the related sites, as these will help you to understand exactly what we are all about.

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://gblt.webs.com/index.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Links.htmlhttp://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/YouTubeVideos.htm

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

no we are not a[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, 17 January 2014 7:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] not good with emailing so hopefully this gets out there right,
  so i hate christianity, judasim, and muslim beliefs. i have practiced magic far before i even knew what to call it. i really like all the stuff ive read on your site except a few things seemed to go against what i believe in so maybe someone could help shed some light on the subject. so, im not completely white and ive noticed that there are alot of things on your website that seems to suggest that anyone but white people are enemies to you guys, i could be wrong but thats just what ive seen. i believe very strongly that race shouldnt matter in spirituality and i believe in the betterment of ALL mankind. so ig, im trying to ask if you guys believe in white supremacy or not. if so then im not sure its right for me. i dont want to cause a fight or fuss i just want to get a true satanic view of this. i wasn't pleased with the xian views of things so...
ps. i have pagan roots but i am not wiccan, wiccans kinda bug me honestly. 

Race honestly shouldn't matter when it comes to religions (especially Satanism). I think it's about free will. Satan is willing to accept anyone as long as they are willing to work with him. I'm Mexican and I know he accepts me. Hail Satan!

On Friday, January 17, 2014 10:16 PM, kuro zumu <kurozumu@... wrote:

He does accept all races except Jews as he didnt create them and theyve done nothing but exploited his people- the non jews.

the Gods gave each non jewish race the gift to be able to reach immortality so how is there white supremacy here?

------------------------------
On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 5:03 PM PST Roque Nichols wrote:

Race honestly shouldn't matter when it comes to religions (especially Satanism). I think it's about free will. Satan is willing to accept anyone as long as they are willing to work with him. I'm Mexican and I know he accepts me. Hail Satan!

ps.
i have pagan roots but i am not wiccan, wiccans kinda bug me honestly. 

Ok I'm more confused! Isn't the illuminati and Satan the same thing?Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 10:35:19 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] not good with emailing so hopefully this gets out there right,

He does accept all races except Jews as he didnt create them and theyve done nothing but exploited his people- the non jews.

the Gods gave each non jewish race the gift to be able to reach immortality so how is there white supremacy here?

ps.

No. if you're a dedicated Satanist then it's pretty obvious.

Satan does not wish to enslave humanity. Humanity is his creation.

The illuminati never worshipped Satan.

just read 666blacksun : http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/Satans_Library.htm

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 10:48 AM PST klicious4me@... wrote:

Ok I'm more confused! Isn't the illuminati and Satan the same thing?
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 10:35:19
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] not good with emailing so hopefully this gets out there right,

ps.

I am black and Mexican. Satan created different races to have different strengths. Our father created HUMANITY 
It disturbs me to see racism within ss 

On Jan 20, 2014, at 17:03, Roque Nichols <roquenichols@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back