Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Not completely sure what this means....

[email protected]

So I have been getting internal chills lately and they come and go, but my whole body shivers from the inside and I get goosebumps. Does anyone know if this means anything? Any information would be a great help.

!Hail To Our One True Father!

I get this a lot as well! But with it is a calmness and relaxation :) I have been thinking it is either pans energy or a demon/ess. Because it also happens when I pray to pan or try talking to one of the gods!

On Fri Jul 1st, 2011 4:17 PM PDT tyrhett@... wrote:

So I have been getting internal chills lately and they come and go, but my whole body shivers from the inside and I get goosebumps. Does anyone know if this means anything? Any information would be a great help.

Thanks it helps to know I'm not the only one going through this and that it has a deeper meaning than just random chills and shivers.

Hail father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diana Savala <adriansprincessa@... wrote:

I get this a lot as well! But with it is a calmness and relaxation :) I have been thinking it is either pans energy or a demon/ess. Because it also happens when I pray to pan or try talking to one of the gods!

On Fri Jul 1st, 2011 4:17 PM PDT tyrhett@... wrote:

It is not the energy of our Gods in itself which make you "cold" but the electric energy. I remember very well one year ago, my GD send to me waves and waves of cold electric energy in my legs, in my "nadis legs" as I say. It is yin energy.
In plus, when you work well, go deep in trance or cure something in your body, you can be cold after that. It is the wrong energy who go away and open the way to the new one who will be warm.
Don't worry. For conclude, when kundalini is awaken you can have too "cold" and "electric" and "chills" in you. Even in the spine.
Don't worry then.
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tyrhett@..." <tyrhett@... wrote:

Thanks it helps to know I'm not the only one going through this and that it has a deeper meaning than just random chills and shivers.

Hail father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diana Savala <adriansprincessa@ wrote:

On Fri Jul 1st, 2011 4:17 PM PDT tyrhett@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back