Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Not being able to preform rituals due to Nazarene followers as paren

Janna

Hello.
I am new to this group. Just wondering how can I dedicate my soul to Satan if I cannot preform any rituals or use an astral temple without becoming in danger from Nazarene parents and their Christian friends?

They have prayer meetings basically daily at my house, and I not being able to preform any rituals or magik without them finding out.

A little about me and my Christian family history:
I was FORCED into Christianity as a child and also fed lies about Satan and how fearful so I'll always stay a Christian. I was also outcasted from my parents Christian friends because my parents were not married when I was born.

I denounced my Christian beliefs 6 months ago after being mentally messed with for so long. I feel happier.

Anyways, looking for some help. I feel as if I cant be close with Satan. I've dedicated my soul through prayer but I'm wondering if that is enough? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Janna" <jannadead@... wrote:
Hello.
I am new to this group. Just wondering how can I dedicate my soul to Satan if I cannot preform any rituals or use an astral temple without becoming in danger from Nazarene parents and their Christian friends?

They have prayer meetings basically daily at my house, and I not being able to preform any rituals or magik without them finding out.

I was FORCED into Christianity as a child and also fed lies about Satan and how fearful so I'll always stay a Christian. I was also outcasted from my parents Christian friends because my parents were not married when I was born.

I denounced my Christian beliefs 6 months ago after being mentally messed with for so long. I feel happier.

Anyways, looking for some help. I feel as if I cant be close with Satan. I've dedicated my soul through prayer but I'm wondering if that is enough? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.
Dedication shows to Satan that we are ready to form a bond with him and allow him into our lives. Regular ritual to Satan will bring you a lot closer to Satan.

Perform power meditations everyday to advance your aura and soul so you can become psychically open enough to be able to see and communicate with Satan and his demons.

Even if you don't feel that you're getting closer to Satan or his demons, you will have advanced yourself spiritually which is essential to living just as breathing is.

Good Luck My Friend

HAIL SATAN

Tim

Even if you are not abel to perform the physical ritual you are abel to perform it it your astral plane. Father satan knows it is difficult if you are in such a position as yours and also knows you are not yet free to make your own decisions such as these.  You can always wait until you are out of your house, old enough, and able to make your own desitions to actually physically do the ritual. for more imformation i highl suggest you go to Joy Of Satan.com and click "Dedicate your soul to Satan" for more information. Good luck and may Father Satan be with you   HAIL SATAN!!!
-Danielle 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2009 3:12:18 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Not being able to preform rituals due to Nazarene followers as parents.(NEWBIE)

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Janna" <jannadead@. .. wrote:

Hello.

Thank you.

Dedication shows to Satan that we are ready to form a bond with him and allow him into our lives. Regular ritual to Satan will bring you a lot closer to Satan.

Perform power meditations everyday to advance your aura and soul so you can become psychically open enough to be able to see and communicate with Satan and his demons.

Even if you don't feel that you're getting closer to Satan or his demons, you will have advanced yourself spiritually which is essential to living just as breathing is.

Good Luck My Friend

HAIL SATAN

Tim

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back