Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nordic enemies?

Wotanwarrior

last Saturday night after making a ritual of destruction against the Vatican I slept and when I was sleeping in my dreams it appeared an entity rather than as the grays had a look as archangel and threatening tone said "human scum "and just then I woke up with a sore head
hail father Satanas and the gods of duat!

Yes there are enemy nordics.

------------------------------
On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 10:11 AM PDT darkheavy66669@... wrote:

last Saturday night after making a ritual of destruction against the Vatican I slept and when I was sleeping in my dreams it appeared an entity rather than as the grays had a look as archangel and threatening tone said "human scum "and just then I woke up with a sore head hail father Satanas and the gods of duat!

Fuck the ene[/IMG]</var> 

--- In [email protected], <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 10:11 A[/IMG]darkheavy66669@... wrote:

last Saturday night after making a ritual of destruction against the Vatican I slept and when I was sleeping in my dreams it appeared an entity rather than as the grays had a look as archangel and threatening tone said "human scum "and just then I woke up with a sore head hail father Satanas and the gods of duat!

They are vicious to humans ive encountered one in a dream i asked him if he was from satan and he stabbed his claws it would have seemed into my lower hand chakra points. I cried out to satan to come help me and then the nordic was gone

Haha sounds like you met a douchbag enemy. :p

HAIL SATAN!HAIL CROCELL!

Yes there are Nordic Enemy and even Asian Enemies I'd imagine but am not 100% sure...
Anyway don't forget to do a Aura Cleaning and also a Aura of Protection before you go to sleep and again when you wake up and it should protect you through out the day from such things... 
If your not very good at Aura Protections, yet then I'd recommend that you do this until you feel you are better at them or you could do both as I'm sure Father wouldn't mind! :)
 http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Prayer.html

666 = Hail Father Satan! Hail All the Gods of Duat! Hail the 4th Reich! = 14/88

They didn't mean human "Nordics."

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Yes there are Nordic Enemy and even Asian Enemies I'd imagine but am not 100% sure...
Anyway don't forget to do a Aura Cleaning and also a Aura of Protection before you go to sleep and again when you wake up and it should protect you through out the day from such things... 
If your not very good at Aura Protections, yet then I'd recommend that you do this until you feel you are better at them or you could do both as I'm sure Father wouldn't mind! :)

Even worse... A lot of the[/IMG]</var> 

IMHO - it <em>might</em> have been an enemy nordic - but I would take dreams with a grain of salt.  if they attack you while your wide awake thats a different matter entirely, but like recently for example i had a series of nights straight where i dreamt about grey aliens or at the very least people with white skin and black eyes...but it turns out i was watching crap on youtube and late night television that had something to do with aliens, so im not surprised that i had these dreams...

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 10:11 AM, <darkheavy66669@... wrote:
  last Saturday night after making a ritual of destruction against the Vatican I slept and when I was sleeping in my dreams it appeared an entity rather than as the grays had a look as archangel and threatening tone said "human scum "and just then I woke up with a sore head

oh - they are in my experience. the enemy nordics are much more powerful angelic entities
then the greys.

Are they 'androgynous' as the stories/old-wives tales often tell? Or are there distinct differences between a masculine/feminine one?

So, it is not a fact that there are Asian Enemies. You'd just imagined.  

--- In [email protected], <donasdogamatastos@... wrote:

if it was an attack and also the worst attack I've received so far, when I attack grays usually do this by putting links on my chakras and sending me negative thoughts and clearing the aura and chakras to delete it but blue fire attack after this entity stayed 2 days with a headache and feeling powerless fatal as

--- In [email protected], <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

<font><font>En mi humilde opinión - que <font><font>podría<font><font> haber sido un enemigo nórdico - pero me tomaría sueños con un grano de sal. <font>si te atacan, mientras que su despierto eso es un asunto completamente diferente, pero como hace poco, por ejemplo, tuve una serie de noches seguidas que soñé con alienígenas grises o por lo menos las personas de piel blanca y ojos negros ... pero resulta cabo yo estaba viendo basura en youtube y la televisión nocturna que tenía algo que ver con los extraterrestres, así que no estoy sorprendido de que yo tenía esos sueños ...
<font><font>El Do[/IMG]<font><font>darkheavy66669 @ ...<font><font> <font><font> escribió:
  <font><font>sábado por la noche después de hacer un ritual de destrucción contra el Vaticano me dormí y cuando me estaba durmiendo en mis sueños que parecía una entidad y no como los grises tenían una mirada como arcángel y el tono amenazante dijo "escoria humana" y en ese momento me desperté con un dolor de cabeza
<font><font>Satanas padre granizo y los dioses de la Duat!

What I hate most of all is that try to imitate the energies of our Gods. They have tried to bless my room and fill it with "lovely" energy. To someone who is energy-sensitive and never felt the energies of the Gods before, it's easy to be fooled. Thankfully my GDs came afterwards and cleared that up, and I felt their beautiful, amazing energy. :) Experience really helps.
From: "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2013 5:41:14 PM
Subject: RE: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Nordic enemies?

Even worse... A lot of the[/IMG]</var> 

Yeah, [/IMG]</var> 

--- In [email protected], <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

What I hate most of all is that try to imitate the energies of our Gods. They have tried to bless my room and fill it with "lovely" energy. To someone who is energy-sensitive and never felt the energies of the Gods before, it's easy to be fooled. Thankfully my GDs came afterwards and cleared that up, and I felt their beautiful, amazing energy. :) Experience really helps.
<hr> From: "richardlesterhailsatan11@..." <richardlesterhailsatan11@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2013 5:41:14 PM
Subject: RE: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Nordic enemies?

Even worse... A lot of them are very beautiful... Well, the ones I encountered anyways. Don't let looks deceive you! Those fuckers hate our asses.  

Male is Male, Female is Female, they are just closer to the Gods than Earthly beings, But they are obviously male and female

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back