Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nonsense!

Shannon Outlaw

Omg Im am soo tired of these fucking petty distractions. For example I go on yahoo and it is always talking about celebrities and fashion and what they are wearing and stuff! i mean shit! there are so much major things happening in the world and they have the nerve to make a big deal on little things! its retarded.

Ah I know, all the young girls in australia dont give a crap about whats happening in the big wide-world they just want to shop, or go to church. N half the news we get over here isn't much unless there is an accident oversea's n an australian person gets hurt, but apart from that they dont care. A friend of mine has a hunch it got something to do with the Reptoids, but who would know I've grown sick of it too, its rather pathetic way of blinding the eyes of many.
I think the world has just become selfish and blind as far as I can see.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Hail Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Omg Im am soo tired of these fucking petty distractions. For example I go on yahoo and it is always talking about celebrities and fashion and what they are wearing and stuff! i mean shit! there are so much major things happening in the world and they have the nerve to make a big deal on little things! its retarded.

LOL yeah same here not on yahoo but other sites, whenever I go to read my email there's always some stupid ad/scam like "win a free ipod" or something about a celebrity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back