Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care...

burningsigil

"There's a reason for this, there's a reason for that, there's a reason why education sucks, and it's the same reason why it will never ever ever be fixed, it's never gonna get any better, don't look for it, be happy with what you got... Because the owners of this country want it that way, I'm talking about the real owners now, the real owners the big wealthy jews that control things and make all the decisions, forget the politicians, the politicians are put in place to make you think you have freedom of choice... You don't, you have no choice, you have owners, they own you, they own everything, they own all the important land, they own and control the corporations, they've long since paid for the senate, the congress, the city hall, they got the judges in there back pockets, and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all the news and information you get to hear, they got YOU BY THE BALLZ, they spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want, well we know what they want, they want more for them and less for everyone else, but I'll tell you what they don't want, they don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking, they don't want well informed well educated people capable of critical thinking, they are not interested in that it's against there interests, they don't want people who are smart enough to sit around the table and realize how badly they are getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30+ fuckin years ago, they don't want that, you know what they want, they want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shitty jobs with lower pay and no overtime and vanishing pension that disappears the moment you go to collect it, and now they are coming for your social security money, they want it back, so they can give it to there criminal friends on wall street, and you know somethin, they'll get it, they'll get it all eventually cuz they own this fuckin place, it's a big fuckin club and you ain't in it, you and I are not in the big club, and it's the same club they use to beat you over the head with all day long where they tell you what to believe, all day long beating you over the head with there media telling you what to believe what to think and what to buy... The table is tilted folks, the game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care... Good honest hardworking people continue to elect these rich cocksuckers who don't give a fuck about them, they don't give a fuck, they don't give a fuck about you, they don't care at all, AT ALL, AT ALL, AT ALL... this is what the owners count on, that you all remain willfully ignorant of the big white red and blue dick that being shoved up your asses everyday, because the owners of this country know the truth..."

I FOR ONE WILL NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE, I AM STANDING UP AND SAYING NO, NO TO YOUR LIES, NO TO YOUR IDIOT-BOX, NO TO YOUR DUMBING DOWN OF SOCIETY, NO TO YOUR SLAVERY... I WILL NOT REST UNTIL ALL JEWS AND CORRUPTED SECRET GROUPS ARE DEAD, I AM FURIOUS AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT... ANYMORE!!!

i agree ..with you and George Carlin who said every word of this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "burningsigil" <burningsigil@... wrote:

"There's a reason for this, there's a reason for that, there's a reason why education sucks, and it's the same reason why it will never ever ever be fixed, it's never gonna get any better, don't look for it, be happy with what you got... Because the owners of this country want it that way, I'm talking about the real owners now, the real owners the big wealthy jews that control things and make all the decisions, forget the politicians, the politicians are put in place to make you think you have freedom of choice... You don't, you have no choice, you have owners, they own you, they own everything, they own all the important land, they own and control the corporations, they've long since paid for the senate, the congress, the city hall, they got the judges in there back pockets, and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all the news and information you get to hear, they got YOU BY THE BALLZ, they spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want, well we know what they want, they want more for them and less for everyone else, but I'll tell you what they don't want, they don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking, they don't want well informed well educated people capable of critical thinking, they are not interested in that it's against there interests, they don't want people who are smart enough to sit around the table and realize how badly they are getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30+ fuckin years ago, they don't want that, you know what they want, they want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shitty jobs with lower pay and no overtime and vanishing pension that disappears the moment you go to collect it, and now they are coming for your social security money, they want it back, so they can give it to there criminal friends on wall street, and you know somethin, they'll get it, they'll get it all eventually cuz they own this fuckin place, it's a big fuckin club and you ain't in it, you and I are not in the big club, and it's the same club they use to beat you over the head with all day long where they tell you what to believe, all day long beating you over the head with there media telling you what to believe what to think and what to buy... The table is tilted folks, the game is rigged, and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care... Good honest hardworking people continue to elect these rich cocksuckers who don't give a fuck about them, they don't give a fuck, they don't give a fuck about you, they don't care at all, AT ALL, AT ALL, AT ALL... this is what the owners count on, that you all remain willfully ignorant of the big white red and blue dick that being shoved up your asses everyday, because the owners of this country know the truth..."

I FOR ONE WILL NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE, I AM STANDING UP AND SAYING NO, NO TO YOUR LIES, NO TO YOUR IDIOT-BOX, NO TO YOUR DUMBING DOWN OF SOCIETY, NO TO YOUR SLAVERY... I WILL NOT REST UNTIL ALL JEWS AND CORRUPTED SECRET GROUPS ARE DEAD, I AM FURIOUS AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT... ANYMORE!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back