Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nobel winner slams bible...

Sounds good. Why is it that Jews and Christians alike always make the same statement that somebody who criticises their Bible just doesn't understand it? When I was reading the Bible, I actually through it across the room at the point of Kings 2 chapter 2 verses 18-26 roughly (I can't remember the exact verses), where Elisha the prophet curses children in the name of the Lord for calling him a bald-head and two she bears come down from the hillside and tear all 42 children apart. Screw Yahweh! Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keep_the_keeper" <anita66young@... wrote:

Hi everyone,

I like the sound of this guy - adding his voice, and ruffling feathers, to hopefully make people take another look into that book. Bravo!

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/entertainm ... ad-morals/

Hail Satan!

Anita

Ha, he sounds great! I also like how some of our people hit the comments.

Also recommended is The Devil's Apocrypha by John De Vito:

http://www.amazon.com/Devils-Apocrypha- ... 184&sr=1-1

A good read and there are used copies going cheap. I gave my copy away; may replace it at that price.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keep_the_keeper" <anita66young@... wrote:

Hi everyone,

I like the sound of this guy - adding his voice, and ruffling feathers, to hopefully make people take another look into that book. Bravo!

Hail Satan!

Anita

my favorite part was how the vast majority of replies to the article were anti-christian. only a few years ago all the replies would have bashed the author. finally Christianity is starting to fall!

Hi everyone,

Hail Satan!

Anita

<td val[/IMG]The only important factor in the <em>Nobels </em>this year was the prize for medicine. Work on the telomeres could bring a state close to immortality and cure cancer since cancer cells are in fact immortal. That is the paradox. Another important news this week is that little 17 year old girl in a one year old body. By extracting her DNA, we could discover the secret to immortality. Is't that what the Demon gods wanted for their children? Interesting question isn't it!

--- On Tue, 10/20/09, locoamanda <locoamanda@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Nobel winner slams bible...
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009, 9:06 PM

my favorite part was how the vast majority of replies to the article were anti-christian. only a few years ago all the replies would have bashed the author. finally Christianity is starting to fall!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "keep_the_keeper" <anita66young@ ... wrote:

Hi everyone,

http://au.news. yahoo.com/ a/-/entertainmen t/6289679/ nobel-winner- slams-bible- as-handbook- of-bad-morals/

Hail Satan!

Anita
[/TD]

the 17 year old girl isn't growing really slowly which would be like a form of expanding lifespan greatly. This little girl does NOT grow. It is a disease, not part of the DNA. A part of her brain (don't ask me which) is underdeveloped and does not produce growth hormones.
This is not a state you wish to be in.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Asgard <loki_asgard88@... wrote:

The only important factor in the Nobels this year was the prize for medicine. Work on the telomeres could bring a state close to immortality and cure cancer since cancer cells are in fact immortal. That is the paradox.
Another important news this week is that little 17 year old girl in a one year old body. By extracting her DNA, we could discover the secret to immortality.
Is't that what the Demon gods wanted for their children?
Interesting question isn't it!

--- On Tue, 10/20/09, locoamanda <locoamanda@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "keep_the_keeper" <anita66young@ .... wrote:

Hi everyone,

http://au.news yahoo.com/ a/-/entertainmen t/6289679/ nobel-winner- slams-bible- as-handbook- of-bad-morals/

Hail Satan!

Anita

<td val[/IMG]I don't wish to live like that, just find the missing link lol!

--- On Thu, 10/22/09, adamalkemis <adamalkemis@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 8:38 PM

the 17 year old girl isn't growing really slowly which would be like a form of expanding lifespan greatly. This little girl does NOT grow. It is a disease, not part of the DNA. A part of her brain (don't ask me which) is underdeveloped and does not produce growth hormones.
This is not a state you wish to be in.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Loki Asgard <loki_asgard88@ ... wrote:

The only important factor in the Nobels this year was the prize for medicine. Work on the telomeres could bring a state close to immortality and cure cancer since cancer cells are in fact immortal. That is the paradox.
Another important news this week is that little 17 year old girl in a one year old body. By extracting her DNA, we could discover the secret to immortality.
Is't that what the Demon gods wanted for their children?
Interesting question isn't it!

--- On Tue, 10/20/09, locoamanda <locoamanda@ ... wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "keep_the_keeper" <anita66young@ .... wrote:

Hi everyone,

http://au.news. yahoo.com/ a/-/entertainmen t/6289679/ nobel-winner- slams-bible- as-handbook- of-bad-morals/

Hail Satan!

Anita
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back