Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

[No title]

smackk25

I want 2 sell my soul 2 satan can anyone fuckn help me please because every time i make a post nobody responds can somebody please help me asap

You do not "sell your soul". You must have "stumbled" upon these groups which is understandable. What you need to do is a lot of studying in order to actually grasp what we do here. Please read all of www.joyofsatan.org When you are more studied please watch the video below to begin. Also, if you decide to stay, try to be more respectful to people here. Good luck to you!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vINO8PprjsM&t=1163s 

Nobody replies... because they think you're trolling. I'm not quite sure either, but I'm too tired to care.

Anybow. If you're somehow serious...

Nobody "sells their soul to Satan". NOBODY. The concept of doing such a thing is jewish-invented bullshit. You improve your soul, through knowledge given to us by Satan and the other gods... you don't sell it.

Please actually read the Joy of Satan. Exposing Christianity, too. Shitstainanity and religions like it are the ones who sell their souls... for nothing.

Hi!!!

First of all you don't sell your soul to Satan..
You Dedicate your soul to Him
Satan is our creator God.
Second....Read Carefully the Joy of Satan website
and then if this is the path for you, you'll find all' the information right there.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back