Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

[No title]

Today I did a Tarot reading, and I would like to know what others think about it.  The cards I drew were:   The Three of Coins The Wheel of Fortune (inverted) The Ten of Cups (inverted)        This was a quick spread to decide the course of action I should take right now.  I already have my reading and interpretation recorded, but I would like others opinions on interpretation as well.  I want to get the most knowledge out of it as I can possibly get out of three cards.  Thank you all.   Danial Allman

I actually did this about a month ago and it was pretty effective. First I'd like to state that you need several sheets of the paper you decide to use as this may take several attempts to make. The materials I used/recommend are the following:

1- Loose-leaf Paper, Computer/Copy Paper, or Sketch Paper
2- A thin and/or thick black marker
3- A shot glass, a monocle, or some other glass item that you can use
in replacement of the viewing glass ((forgot what they call it))
4- A smooth surface to work on both in the crafting process and for
actually using the Ouija board

What you'll do is set up on the smooth surface and using the marker(s) you'll write out the alphabet, 0-9, Yes, No, Maybe, Uncertain and any other words you think may be necessary. As I stated before, this may take several attempts to get done as neatly as you desire, after all you are using marker. I also recommend looking at some basic setups/layouts for Ouija boards as this will help you decide how you want it to look. It can be simple and plain or you can be creative and make it a work of art, that's all up to you.

Once you are satisfied with your work, you can use it at any time you would normally use a Ouija board. Just follow the instructions as normal but instead of the items they ask for you to use involving your Ouija board, just use the substitutes. Also note that you can use a penny instead of the glass item replacement in 3, though it does make it a bit more difficult.

Good luck to you.

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail the True Gods of Duat!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mathew Pulley <mathew.pulley@... wrote:

how can i make a Ouija board out of paper

<td val[/IMG]Hope this helps:-
[/B]1.The Three of Coins[/B]The Three of Coins, like the Threes in the other suits, represents the initial completion of a goal or plan. In this case, the Three seems to imply the fulfillment and manifestation of a creative venture, business, or building project. The inspiration of the one is beginning to be concreted in the material world, and the decisions of the two have been made successfully. An initial satisfaction is now being enjoyed and the project is well underway. 
However, the Three does not indicate the final completion of any project or venture but rather just the beginning.2.The Wheel of Fortune (inverted)[/B]The Wheel of Fortune (inverted) represents incomplete tasks, blocks, chances better not taken or losing momentum. When the Wheel of Fortune is inversed, it tends to mean that you may be at the wrong end of the stick, so to speak. You may find yourself having a bad run of luck, or finally suffering the consequences of a bad decision or a bad act on your behalf. You are at a down point at this time. Nevertheless, don't let it get you down! Try to learn from the cycle of life and be prepared for such ups and downs.3.The Ten of Cups (inverted)[/B]The Ten of Cups inversed can show feelings of being taken for granted or being used by people. Unbalanced and unequal relationships are usually indicated by this inversed Tarot card.
When the Ten of Cups is inversed it can reveal family rifts spiraling out of control. Children or young people are most likely to be the root cause of the family problems. These problems can only be resolved with a clearing of the air and open communication.
The Ten of Cups inversed in a Tarot Reading can indicate feelings of being unfulfilled. This can be in the area of love relationships or in career satisfaction. It can be a general feeling of being unappreciated, unrewarded and unrecognised. You may have been passed over for promotion or have failed to assert your authority.
In questions about health, the Ten of Cups inversed Tarot can indicate setbacks and the recurrence of illness. It can indicate a blocked Heart Chakra too. If you get this card you should look into ways to heal and clear your Chakras.
If this inversed card is prominent in a Tarot Spread it can act as a warning to take care with close personal relationships. Be sure that your relationships are balanced and equal and you are not doing too much of the giving and very little of the taking.

AVE SATANUS!!![/B]VIVA MELEK TA'US!!!
[/B][/TD]

OK I have to ask this: Did You succeed the first time you did it? I had my ouija boards made out of paper, but to no avail. Now I am expecting to get couple boards of wood, will do with them (paint on them, I guess, dont have yet the burning device, as I did in my school years). But, anyway: here are some more questions:   1) do You have some specific ritual before asking? (and, do You actually feel the presence of Demons) - I did it on ex-cemetery territory (now public park, but graves not dug out, as much as I know), and with the usual saying of plea to Satan to send his Deamon (insert name thereof here), nothing happened. 2) because, I guess, I did it with pendulum, - if I use some kind of pointer - how can I be sure, that answers that my hands will give me, is not something I wish to see, but actual answer of Deamon? 3) there was something else I wanted to ask about it, but forgot for now.   Best regards,   Marek   ................................................................................................................ Ave Satanas! Ave Omnes Reges Inferno!
................................................................................................................  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, October 10, 2010 6:04:06 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ---Paper Ouija board

I actually did this about a month ago and it was pretty effective. First I'd like to state that you need several sheets of the paper you decide to use as this may take several attempts to make. The materials I used/recommend are the following:

What you'll do is set up on the smooth surface and using the marker(s) you'll write out the alphabet, 0-9, Yes, No, Maybe, Uncertain and any other words you think may be necessary. As I stated before, this may take several attempts to get done as neatly as you desire, after all you are using marker. I also recommend looking at some basic setups/layouts for Ouija boards as this will help you decide how you want it to look. It can be simple and plain or you can be creative and make it a work of art, that's all up to you.

Once you are satisfied with your work, you can use it at any time you would normally use a Ouija board. Just follow the instructions as normal but instead of the items they ask for you to use involving your Ouija board, just use the substitutes. Also note that you can use a penny instead of the glass item replacement in 3, though it does make it a bit more difficult.

Good luck to you.

Hail Father Enki!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mathew Pulley <mathew.pulley@... wrote:

To start off, yes. I actually was rather successful, save for the face that I didn't use a solid smooth surface... I didn't really have one readily available at that time--though I do now.

Q-1) do You have some specific ritual before asking?

No... I didn't really do anything special, or at least I didn't think it was special. What I had done was actually kinda... off from what they normally state to do in various Ouija 'How to' sites. I did this in order to contact my GD, whom I had been trying for a few weeks prior. I merely set it all of, lit a candle, and began. I may have also lit incense, but I honestly don't remember that part. I made sure I was alone and wouldn't be bothered and then placed myself into a light trance--still not able to do deep trances yet, mostly due to lack of practicing (.)--and said aloud, "I (my name) call upon my Guardian Demon to speak with me through this Ouija board, I also ask that you forgive my lack of creativity and haste in making this." As odd as that sounds... yes that was all I had said, though I might have mentioned something about lack of money as well. I then felt a presence and proceeded with my questions.

Q-2) because, I guess, I did it with pendulum, - if I use some kind of pointer - how can I be sure, that answers that my hands will give me, is not something I wish to see, but actual answer of Deamon?

My advice is to use something as the pointer as I had stated. I spent some time looking through various 'how to' sites on making your own Ouija board. Most simply said to purchase one from companies that make them, or to use a penny. I recalled that the pointer, or planchette, has a glass piece on it... so I put two-and-two together and thought "perhaps I can use a glass as a replacement." I just used what was handy, which happened to be a shot glass.

As for the second part of this question, my recommendation is to stop fighting it. Don't doubt yourself, relax, and let your hands move freely. One of the things I did was that I actually closed my eyes at random moments and let my hands move. When they stopped I opened my eyes and looked down to see what the reply was; I only had two instances where this failed and that was when it ((the shot glass)) had stopped off to the side of the board/paper.

Q-3) there was something else I wanted to ask about it, but forgot for now.

If you think of it, just post another reply. I'll keep my eyes open

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marek Litnevski <gortashryn@... wrote:
OK
I have to ask this:
Did You succeed the first time you did it? I had my ouija boards made out of paper, but to no avail. Now I am expecting to get couple boards of wood, will do with them (paint on them, I guess, dont have yet the burning device, as I did in my school years).

But, anyway: here are some more questions:

1) do You have some specific ritual before asking? (and, do You actually feel the presence of Demons) - I did it on ex-cemetery territory (now public park, but graves not dug out, as much as I know), and with the usual saying of plea to Satan to send his Deamon (insert name thereof here), nothing happened.

2) because, I guess, I did it with pendulum, - if I use some kind of pointer - how can I be sure, that answers that my hands will give me, is not something I wish to see, but actual answer of Deamon?

3) there was something else I wanted to ask about it, but forgot for now.

Best regards,

Marek

................................................................................................................

Ave Satanas! Ave Omnes Reges Inferno!

That helps out with a little bit of whats going on.  The question I focused on was mainly monetary and housing issues, it was more of a question on what I should do from this point on, and what I could expect.  I am always grateful to Satan.  Latetly I have come into a run of bad luck you could say, and I needed direction.  The interpretation of the reading that I did answered the question I asked, but your input has brought to life the more personal issues at hand.  This adds greatly to what I have already done.  I thank you.   Danial Allman   From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Bixeus Meda
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 12:49 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Group Conformation    
<td valign="top" style='padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;'> Hope this helps:-[/B] 1.The Three of Coins[/B] The Three of Coins, like the Threes in the other suits, represents the initial completion of a goal or plan. In this case, the Three seems to imply the fulfillment and manifestation of a creative venture, business, or building project. The inspiration of the one is beginning to be concreted in the material world, and the decisions of the two have been made successfully. An initial satisfaction is now being enjoyed and the project is well underway. 
However, the Three does not indicate the final completion of any project or venture but rather just the beginning. 2.The Wheel of Fortune (inverted)[/B] The Wheel of Fortune (inverted) represents incomplete tasks, blocks, chances better not taken or losing momentum. When the Wheel of Fortune is inversed, it tends to mean that you may be at the wrong end of the stick, so to speak. You may find yourself having a bad run of luck, or finally suffering the consequences of a bad decision or a bad act on your behalf. You are at a down point at this time. Nevertheless, don't let it get you down! Try to learn from the cycle of life and be prepared for such ups and downs. 3.The Ten of Cups (inverted)[/B] The Ten of Cups inversed can show feelings of being taken for granted or being used by people. Unbalanced and unequal relationships are usually indicated by this inversed Tarot card.
When the Ten of Cups is inversed it can reveal family rifts spiraling out of control. Children or young people are most likely to be the root cause of the family problems. These problems can only be resolved with a clearing of the air and open communication.
The Ten of Cups inversed in a Tarot Reading can indicate feelings of being unfulfilled. This can be in the area of love relationships or in career satisfaction. It can be a general feeling of being unappreciated, unrewarded and unrecognised. You may have been passed over for promotion or have failed to assert your authority.
In questions about health, the Ten of Cups inversed Tarot can indicate setbacks and the recurrence of illness. It can indicate a blocked Heart Chakra too. If you get this card you should look into ways to heal and clear your Chakras.
If this inversed card is prominent in a Tarot Spread it can act as a warning to take care with close personal relationships. Be sure that your relationships are balanced and equal and you are not doing too much of the giving and very little of the taking.       AVE SATANUS!!![/B] VIVA MELEK TA'US!!![/B] [/TD]

the 1st time i did the ouija board thing to try and find my GD; which was about 2 weeks ago, i did feel a rise of energy inside me, and some sensation in my head. i was listening to "relax dont do it" by frankie goes hollywood (lool) cos its kind of trance music haha and i did go into some kind of trance, but i did it repeatedly and i kept getting "YONW"..dno why.. i repeated this the next day, then the day after that and still got "YONW" i spoke to a friend and he said it might be an abbreviation for something bt dnt hav a clue what!! looked all over the internet and theres no YONW. sometimes i get it with a number at the end, like "4". IF ANYONE is familiar with this or if they think it might be the materials am using please say lol. ALso, i did it again recently and i was just getting letters all over the place. i mean am sure im being influenced to move the pointer and not me doing it myself, because when i chat with the GD and ask questions like "how are you?" "are you a goetic demon?" i get answers. it said hello, and no for goetic demon. then i asked what there name and it uses either Y,O,N,W or X to reply. i duno if am just not gettin clear messages or if theres an actual message bt its not clear yet cos ive looked at different sources for demon names and none of these letters form a name i'm familiar with or ive found. or is it some foreign language?? pls if anyone if psychic or can discern things can u look this up for me please? am doin a satanic ritual tonite and will ask satan as well. i know am still new and obv not compeltely spiritual open (being tryin hard to do meditations in the mornings, like 3am or 4am bt i cn never wake up. i work durin the week and also sort lots of stuff out like appointments, errands, commitments and also lookin for a new job, so in the evenings am always tired..am currently doin the spiritual training warfare program and i need to kick myself in the butt to follow a part of the training everyday...the 6 months end like next march :/ am i takin on too much on myself??

THE MATERIALS I USED FOR THE OUIJA BOARD ARE:
A BLESSED PEN
A NORMAL A4 PLAIN PAPER
A POINTER CUT OUT OF A TRAIN TICKET (because of the material)

DNO MAYBE THE ITEMS ARE TOO CHEAP..??? SHUD I GET AN ACTUAL OUIJA BOARD..COS I CNT IMAGINE MYSELF CUTTING OUT A BOARD OUT OF CARDBOARD WITH SOME CARVING KNIFE OR SOMETHING ETC I WUD JUST MESS IT UP. AM NOT A CRAFTY PERSON AND PLUS DNT HAV THE PATIENCE LOOL!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chronokid3" <chronokid3@... wrote:

Good luck to you.

Hail Father Enki!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mathew Pulley <mathew.pulley@ wrote:

yonw sounds like the name of ur gd. ask satan about this or just ask the demon himself. theres nothing wrong w/ the board ur using.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

the 1st time i did the ouija board thing to try and find my GD; which was about 2 weeks ago, i did feel a rise of energy inside me, and some sensation in my head. i was listening to "relax dont do it" by frankie goes hollywood (lool) cos its kind of trance music haha and i did go into some kind of trance, but i did it repeatedly and i kept getting "YONW"..dno why.. i repeated this the next day, then the day after that and still got "YONW" i spoke to a friend and he said it might be an abbreviation for something bt dnt hav a clue what!! looked all over the internet and theres no YONW. sometimes i get it with a number at the end, like "4". IF ANYONE is familiar with this or if they think it might be the materials am using please say lol. ALso, i did it again recently and i was just getting letters all over the place. i mean am sure im being influenced to move the pointer and not me doing it myself, because when i chat with the GD and ask questions like "how are you?" "are you a goetic demon?" i get answers. it said hello, and no for goetic demon. then i asked what there name and it uses either Y,O,N,W or X to reply. i duno if am just not gettin clear messages or if theres an actual message bt its not clear yet cos ive looked at different sources for demon names and none of these letters form a name i'm familiar with or ive found. or is it some foreign language?? pls if anyone if psychic or can discern things can u look this up for me please? am doin a satanic ritual tonite and will ask satan as well. i know am still new and obv not compeltely spiritual open (being tryin hard to do meditations in the mornings, like 3am or 4am bt i cn never wake up. i work durin the week and also sort lots of stuff out like appointments, errands, commitments and also lookin for a new job, so in the evenings am always tired..am currently doin the spiritual training warfare program and i need to kick myself in the butt to follow a part of the training everyday...the 6 months end like next march :/ am i takin on too much on myself??

A BLESSED PEN
A NORMAL A4 PLAIN PAPER

DNO MAYBE THE ITEMS ARE TOO CHEAP..??? SHUD I GET AN ACTUAL OUIJA BOARD..COS I CNT IMAGINE MYSELF CUTTING OUT A BOARD OUT OF CARDBOARD WITH SOME CARVING KNIFE OR SOMETHING ETC I WUD JUST MESS IT UP. AM NOT A CRAFTY PERSON AND PLUS DNT HAV THE PATIENCE LOOL!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chronokid3" <chronokid3@ wrote:

Good luck to you.

Hail Father Enki!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mathew Pulley <mathew.pulley@ wrote:

i think Amun Ra might be my GD heard that name in my head a couple of weeks ago and wasnt sure who he was although i knew it was an egyptian name. i researched him online and found hes the sun God, self created and one of the most recorded in Egypt, and like the equivalent of who xtians believe to be the creator because he created human beings through breathing into them... and Zeus in greek mythology, as hes the father of all -gods and men alike, but on the JOS SITE IT SAYS HES ONE OF THE 7 SONS OF SATAN- so a bit confusing there! fROM RESEARCH I FOUND Hes also Atum Ra and the father of SHU and TEFNUT whom he supposedly created either through his blood or spit and the grandad of GEB and NUT. His greatgrandkids wer NEPHTYS and SET, OSIRIS and ISIS. XD. also i came accross his name on the JOS site and felt maybe it must be him! one of the elements he rules is my element, i cn relate with his tarot 5 of pentacles and also i vibrated his name today 35x and felt a lightness and numbness in my body, almost as if i was in the stage of astral projection bt not quite. i had my eyes closed shut and half panicking cos i was a bit scared and breathing really quickly through my mouth looool. my whole body also went very very hot so i defo felt energy. also i got a feelin his name was in the a-b CATEGory on the list of Gods on JOS whenever i looked and i also asked satan durin a ritual. i detected a "yes" answer. i want to communicate more with him. and also i felt a feeling when i looked at SHAX as well. felt a bit drawn to him...nt sure. ANY SUGGESTIONS?? (no ouija boards) KINDA GIVEN UP ON PAPER OUIJA BOARDS!!! rofl.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@... wrote:

yonw sounds like the name of ur gd. ask satan about this or just ask the demon himself. theres nothing wrong w/ the board ur using.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

A BLESSED PEN
A NORMAL A4 PLAIN PAPER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chronokid3" <chronokid3@ wrote:

Good luck to you.

Hail Father Enki!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back