Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

[No title]

Ancient Sumeria

I can clearly understand that there is a lot of things that cant be said and wont be said in regarding to things that one have accomplished. But im trying to get down to the bottom of this because it can certainly change how one thinks. Especially for new people, (not pertaing to anyone in this groups) but just in general. New people have a lot of questions regarding satanism and our way of life. To hear someone pubicly announce something this big, it can make new people wonder do they really have to be a satanist to achieve these goals.   And Im not speaking about myself, I know where I satand in my spirituality. I just hate it when these type of people get world wide recognition Thanks for the answer and it did help clear a lot of things and I will also be able to use your answer for anyone else wondering the same thing.   HAIL ENKI ! HAIL ENLIL!

True Satanism has been suppressed. Things have not been announced publicly as of yet, because they can't really be. As the future rolls on, Satanism shall become public.

I was given a vision about this. A sort of vision of victory. The future shall belong to us Satanists. There will be those among us who are bold and whose bold actions will make us known nation wide.

One day, all shall know about Father Satan and the Gods of the old. I have been told and shown this. It shall happen

"In the end, they will all want to join, but by then it will be too late!" - Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ancient Sumeria <ancientsumeria@... wrote:

I can clearly understand that there is a lot of things that cant be said and wont be said in regarding to things that one have accomplished.
But im trying to get down to the bottom of this because it can certainly change how one thinks. Especially for new people, (not pertaing to anyone in this groups) but just in general. New people have a lot of questions regarding satanism and our way of life. To hear someone pubicly announce something this big, it can make new people wonder do they really have to be a satanist to achieve these goals.

And Im not speaking about myself, I know where I satand in my spirituality. I just hate it when these type of people get world wide recognition
Thanks for the answer and it did help clear a lot of things and I will also be able to use your answer for anyone else wondering the same thing.

HAIL ENKI !
HAIL ENLIL!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back