Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Joesseth Ollet

hey guy i join the group a long time ago but i just did the ritual now i have some question about itokay here they arewhat if i was doing the ritual but i stop and continue after like a 1 or 2 minutes?what if i did really write my name but i got some of my blood on the paper?if this things happen while i was doing the ritual does it still count or not??? i hope some one can answer my question..

--- In [email protected], Joesseth Ollet <iampuchan@... wrote: hey guy i join the group a long time ago but i just did the ritual now i have some question about it okay here they are what if i was doing the ritual but i stop and continue after like a 1 or 2 minutes? what if i did really write my name but i got some of my blood on the paper? if this things happen while i was doing the ritual does it still count or not??? i hope some one can answer my question.. 1. doesn't matter if you stop for such a short time as long as you get to finish the ritual. 2. No trouble again, the name needs to be written in blood and that's the goal here. Some blood spilled on the paper won't damage it. so, yes, it's valid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back