Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Sarania Chalmia

<td val[/IMG]
Is there any satanic bands that arent heavy metal? I have nothing against the style but i can only take so much of it. I get massive migraines really easy. .<
Ave Satanas[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sarania Chalmia <saraniachalmia@... wrote:
Is there any satanic bands that arent heavy metal? I have nothing against the style but i can only take so much of it. I get massive migraines really easy. .<
Ave Satanas
Well although this is hard one, its not impossible, but it really depends on what you call 'heavy', im afraid my perception is fairly warped cos ive been listening to more extreme forms of the genre for so long, but i can try, lol

First of there's HIM
and certain tracks from Cradle of filth are good, such as English fire or Absinthe with Faust
and most other symphonic metal bands will have tracks that are purely symphonic, that i have found can aid meditation even.

Ave Satanas

*Sighs* She didn't mean the 'Heavy metal 'genre' she meant metal in general is it so hard to find satanic bands that play classical instriments or jazz or just regular rock or Anything BUT metal?

Electric Hellfire Club is Techno and Rock and is openly Satanic and their music is catchy.

Giuseppe Tartini's "The Devil's Trill Sonata" is classical music and the violinist was given this piece in a dream by Father Satan.

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kreckian_lord" <dr.sethfcm@... wrote:

*Sighs* She didn't mean the 'Heavy metal 'genre' she meant metal in general is it so hard to find satanic bands that play classical instriments or jazz or just regular rock or Anything BUT metal?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back