Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

pandey.rahul51

hi i have been meditating from about 1year and i still can't see demons i summoned them many times but nothing happened,help me and how do i know my kundalini is starting to rise,please help me , i want to meet gods ..

Hey there brother! Well I'll lend you some advice. In general you won't have much physical contact with the gods(I have on several occasions but this is more difficult for some people), but if your sensitive to their energies you will almost always be able to sense them through their aura. You say you've been meditating for a year now, so I'll assume you have some background and have opened a majority, hopefully all, of your chakra. Focus on opening the following chakra and you will become more attuned with the energies around you and this will help in your summoning:

1)Third eye
http://www.666blacksun.com/Opening_the_ThirdEye.html

http://www.666blacksun.com/Third%20Eye.html

2)The other 5 eyes(6 in total) They run in a line from the bridge of your nose to the fusion of your frontal bone.

3)Temple chakra (Ishtar Opened these for me a few years ago when I was meditating with her asking to open up to psychic hearing)

4)The ear chakra

5)The ocular chakra(they reside on the ocular plate of the skull, in a group of three, one below two above.

6)The parietal chakra(a group of four along the bone fusion)

Well I hope this helps! good luck.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pandey.rahul51" <pandey.rahul51@... wrote:

hi i have been meditating from about 1year and i still can't see demons i summoned them many times but nothing happened,help me and how do i know my kundalini is starting to rise,please help me , i want to meet gods ..

Spin and empower all ur chakras on a DAILY basis.
Breathe energy into them.

This is excellent and effective:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Spin.html

After about a month, u will see and or feel signs of their presence during the summoning ritual.

U will know that ur kundalini is active when u feel a tingling or heated sensation along ur spine.

Now stop reading, over-thinking and put it into action.

See for urself.

Hail Father Satan & the Powers and Forces of Hell!

Hail Almighty Duchess Gomory!
Hail Almighty Duchess Bune!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pandey.rahul51" <pandey.rahul51@... wrote:

check and see if you're holding yourself back, due to fear, or whatever. and then you just need to move past it, if thats the case. if not, step up the meditations- and dont tell yourself that you cannot see or hear the gods.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 03:16:16 +0000
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] (unknown)

Spin and empower all ur chakras on a DAILY basis.
Breathe energy into them.

This is excellent and effective:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Spin.html

After about a month, u will see and or feel signs of their presence during the summoning ritual.

U will know that ur kundalini is active when u feel a tingling or heated sensation along ur spine.

Now stop reading, over-thinking and put it into action.

See for urself.

Hail Father Satan & the Powers and Forces of Hell!

Hail Almighty Duchess Gomory!
Hail Almighty Duchess Bune!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

dude stop fucking complaning and do your damn meditations your developing extraurdianry abilities and this takes alot of patientce and persistance and alot lot lot of effort and fails ,,ups and downs stick with your meditations the gods and father a busy but they will show themselfs once you advance enough
meditation on yoru clariaudiance and clarivoyace points really assistsi you , you need to be open to the astral bro this takes years not only one as for kundalini leave it alone for a while its really strong and if it rose now you might lose your physical body your soul wont be able to handle it nor your physical body will
seems someone needs to stop complaning and READ EVERYTHING ON JOY OF SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back