Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Before I curse someone I need to ask myself something I feel is very important. Could I also if I had to kill this enemy with a physical weapon look them in the eye as they died? Would seeing their agony and blood and hearing them scream in fear upset me? What would I feel in that moment taking that life and could I do it with my own hands? Do I hate them enough do I have the strength?
This is no joke magic CAN KILL but you can fuck yourself up if you dont know what you are doing.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rory Johnson" <jrory578@... wrote:

Does anybody know a good rituall to kill somebody

<td val[/IMG]I would like to add also that if you kill them and they are Gentlie there is no chance for them ever finding Satan in this life time.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] ritual to kill
Sent: Sun, Sep 30, 2012 5:20:09 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

Before I curse someone I need to ask myself something I feel is very important. Could I also if I had to kill this enemy with a physical weapon look them in the eye as they died? Would seeing their agony and blood and hearing them scream in fear upset me? What would I feel in that moment taking that life and could I do it with my own hands? Do I hate them enough do I have the strength?
This is no joke magic CAN KILL but you can fuck yourself up if you dont know what you are doing.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Rory Johnson" <jrory578@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Gentile

To: HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; firebird894@... <firebird894@...;
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] ritual to kill
Sent: Sun, Sep 30, 2012 7:44:10 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]I would like to add also that if you kill them and they are Gentlie there is no chance for them ever finding Satan in this life time.

<td val[/IMG]  

Hail Satan

[/TD]
[/TD]

Yeah. That is true. My answer to the question directed at myself is (without prejudice). I would be able to physically kill an enemy knowing that it really is an enemy. Ending a life is not something bad, its more of the release to the next phase of life "the afterlife". Killing someone of something, we must know the responsibilities that come with it. That would be being killed with the death penalty or life imprisonment. But Black or gray magick, u can kill without going to jail coz they is no physical proof that it was u that killed victim A. But in destructive magick is Very dangerous in more ways than just spiritual. Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 17:20:09 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] ritual to kill

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rory Johnson" <jrory578@... wrote:

How would we know if they are or are not ?Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 12:51:23 -0700 (PDT)To: HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com<[email protected]; firebird894@...<firebird894@...; briangibbons20@...<briangibbons20@...ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] ritual to kill

<td val[/IMG]Gentile

To: HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; firebird894@... <firebird894@...;

<td val[/IMG]  

<td val[/IMG]  

Hail Satan

[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]A standard ritual to ask Satan for the go ahead.

To: Hells Army 666 <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Sep 30, 2012 8:56:02 PM

<td val[/IMG]   How would we know if they are or are not ?Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr> From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 12:51:23 -0700 (PDT) To: HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com<[email protected]; firebird894@...<firebird894@...; briangibbons20@...<briangibbons20@... ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] ritual to kill

<td val[/IMG]Gentile

<td val[/IMG]  

<td val[/IMG]  

Hail Satan

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

No you wont feel guilty of killing your enemy with a physical weapon
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, September 30, 2012 12:20:16 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan

show no mercy while dealing with the enemies of LORD LUCIFER...be swift and prompt to deffend our master..HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rory Johnson" <jrory578@ wrote:

Hail SatanSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "georgeochieng760" <georgeochieng760@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 07:37:15 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: ritual to kill
  show no mercy while dealing with the enemies of LORD LUCIFER...be swift and prompt to deffend our master..HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rory Johnson" <jrory578@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "georgeochieng760" <georgeochieng760@... wrote:

Hail Satan

We r at war with sworn enemy of satan spiritually speaking, they r bringing ruin upon this world unaware they r unbearable, i believe in being as humane as possible but enough is enough! i learned the niicer u r to them they worse they treat u, they cannot be satisfied enemies of satan r like the enemy that cannot be appeased. a weary sigh, i dont believe in Karma, notice what goes around never comes around to them, but i dont like to hurt ppl the way they seem to. logically, the evil i have seen ends when they r dealt with. the system is under their spell so to speak aaaaaand ive already died by the sword, so i could live by the sword if i so choose. i dont like the sight of blood, id never make it as a vampire. crazy ppl cant have guns, so anybody who doesnt use magick as first resort is really stupid....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back