Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

rambling tiger360

I am under severe psychic attack and probable black magic. Although father Satan is there with me, I still require some help.

Hi, I've been away for a while, can I start the RTR today?

666!

Enviado desde Yahoo Mail con Android
El lun., ene. 14, 2019 a 13:31, pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] escribió:   What can we do that you can’t do yourself?

Do you do your aura of protection daily? (More if necessary) Have you tried a banishing ritual? Do you do the final RTR daily?

Here’s a link on different methods to protect yourself
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94

Final RTR
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =5&t=11506

When it comes to the rtr, is it possible for us to memorize the entire sheet and do it in our heads and instead of inking out the hebrew letters can we imagine them being torn apart or some other visualization technique? I only ask so I can do it while I'm at work.

Be strong, do the Final RTR, clean your aura as in the advanced once give to us and the Aura of protection. This is a small thing, I am angered when someone pops up with this kind of thing, it shows to have not been praticing, power meditating, doing RTRs, and Reading on the JoS site and library.. I’m in a country where everyone wants to be strong to the detriment of others. And since I dedicated to Satan, I have proven myself king(just don’t want to say God) over them. There was series of psychic attacks at me, and I knew I wasn’t doing the new aura cleaning where you have to send back to the senders, I began doing them and I have the victory. I saw with my eye a couple of people who I suspected fall sick, and some loose money. And during my RTR, there was very big power amplification 
I am tired of anyone screaming their helpless here. Every practicing SS here know what to do and how to fight at every time. So change your mentality. I am controlling my words, but you deserve an insult because you are trying to insult us. It won’t be funny next time I see you or anyone give a shitty post like this. And that’s why every true Satanist here did not reply you. Go and get better. Finally Fuck you cos I’m annoyed. Don’t be foolish. Knowledge of power is with you if you’re truly dedicated. Rule in your place. Exert power and be great. Do it for Satan. Make Satan Proud
Hail Satan 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, January 13, 2019, 7:21 PM, rambling tiger360 anushri73a@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  I am under severe psychic attack and probable black magic. Although father Satan is there with me, I still require some help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back