Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

If you are here to ask for money from Satan, it's not going to work. You have to do these things yourself by using your own mind and powers to attract it to you and keep it.
Please read Joy of Satan thoroughly and carefully to find out what true Satanism is about. It is NOT hollywood lies or whatever movies you have watched. They don't know Satan. He does NOT give wealth and riches for one's soul.
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
Hail Satan!Hail Marchosias!
On Sunday, October 28, 2018, 10:40:25 a.m. EDT, 令暘 張 yang_no0915@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

what do I need to do? Can have some money

If you are here to ask for money from Satan, it's not going to work. You have to do these things yourself by using your own mind and powers to attract it to you and keep it.
Please read Joy of Satan thoroughly and carefully to find out what true Satanism is about. It is NOT hollywood lies or whatever movies you have watched. They don't know Satan. He does NOT give wealth and riches for one's soul.
</button>

Please read [url=http://www.joyofsatan.org]Joy of Satan thoroughly and carefully to find out what true Satanism is about. It is NOT hollywood lies or whatever movies you have watched. They don't know Satan. He does NOT give wealth and riches for one's soul.
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
On Sunday, October 28, 2018, 10:40:25 a.m. EDT, 令暘 張 yang_no0915@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

what do I need to do? Can have some money

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back