Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

It's not wise to let a group of over 20 000+ people know where you live. Please don't share any personal details about yourself. Not even Facebook or Instagram profiles (if you use those), because they may contain your real name and pics, workplace, school etc. If people know that, and know the town/city you live in, that wouldn't be good. You don't want people searching for you. I'm not being paranoid, but stating this matter-of-factly.
We have infiltrators and the enemy lurking among us here in the groups. Don't be naive.
Please reconsider meeting up with people in person outside the Net from Satanic websites. It's just not safe right now for us Satanists. 
There is more of the enemy and deluded, programmed people out there than there are of us. That won't be the way always. It will change, and more people are coming to Satan and spiritual Satanism everyday.
Just be careful in your dealing with people on the Net and in person. I recommend not telling people you are a Satanist, for your own safety. Word can spread quickly and people you never told will know that about you. You could get kicked out of your home, fired from your job, have teachers come down harder on you and being far less generous with grades, etc. 
Hail Satan.

On Friday, August 24, 2018, 8:04:02 p.m. EDT, 'superepic313@...' superepic313@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Can anyone help me connect with other members in jacksonville  florida ?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back