Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

No. Satan and the Powers of Hell are not genies to give you riches, wealth, fame and women. That's what media and hollywood puts out to misinform and mislead people who are sincerely seeking Satan.
Please read and study www.joyofsatan.com
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
This is what true Satanism is about. If you feel this is the path for you, dedicate your soul and start a meditation program. There are also workings for wealth in the Files section of the groups and in the website.
Hail Satan!
On Sunday, July 1, 2018, 5:21:58 p.m. EDT, Nvd King nvdkinger@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Yes but you should working for that And do something’s instead...

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 5:24 PM Daniel Sackey dansac614@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Can I be rich when I give my self to Satan 

No, because you don't "give" yourself to Satan, you dedicate your soul to him.If you want money, you will have to do money workings for them. Be independent and use your own powers.
There is a Files section in each of the Joy of Satan Yahoo groups that will have what you are looking for, and also on the Joy of Satan website.
Put aside everything you have been taught about Satan from people who do not know him and from mainstream and hollywood media. Come to him with a clean slate, and no expectations. He does not give extreme riches, glory, fame and love/women/men just because you decided to "sell your soul" to Satan. There is no selling. This isn't a business. Satan does not buy souls.
Please read and study the Joy of Satan to learn what true Satanism is all about.
We also have a forum:
Joy Of Satan Forums - Index page

And a new website too:
Exposing Kabbalah

Hail Satan!
On Thursday, July 5, 2018, 4:56:19 p.m. EDT, Daniel Sackey dansac614@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I need an answer please, can I be rich when I give my self to Satan, n hw can I do that 
On Sun, Jul 1, 2018, 12:54 PM Daniel Sackey dansac614@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Can I be rich when I give my self to Satan 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back