Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Dear Joanne,
I live in SA and will not give my identity nor my direct contact details, we are the persecuted.
My best advice out of love is to remain absolutely hidden.  This path is for the brave and strong and leads to the absolute truth, which is Satan, even His name "Satan" means truth.  I have been worked with completely differently to others by Him and the Gods and Goddesses with Him so my advice would be to work with Him and them directly too.  However, the first step is doing a dedication ritual.  Here the Joy of Satan site is, believe me, 100% adequate and comprehensive enough for self-study.  I can quote many examples here, the best one is when He brought Lilith into my temple and His seven sons, before I had not known of their existence nor their names, when I then went afterwards and searched the Joy of Satan website for their names, I found the exact same names and roles written on the site.  It is best to ask Him to be there at your dedication, like I did and He will be there.  In my case He made an appointment with me and then came at the time when I did it.
In terms of the development of the soul, the site holds key information on how to meditate and perfect the soul. I do come unto this group every two days or so and will answer you where you need help.  I am however also still learning myself and will endeavor to help where I can.  Happy to do so.
Ave SatanAve LilithAve the Guardians and they are assigned to us individually.

On Wednesday, June 1, 2016 3:55 PM, "Joanne Williamson williamson.joanne@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm seeking members in South Africa.  Would like to know more and get gidens please

<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG]Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back