Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Felony Kensington

I live in an extreme christian household and because I am only 17 I am really careful about where I do my rituals and meditations so they don't find out. But my parents have really been on edge and seem uneasy around me, I haven't done anything different around them. I never went to church before so that wouldn't be a trigger for them. Are they able to feel something different about me?

Sent from my iPhone

Your parents may subconsciously feel your change (that you're being empowered etc) but don't worry, they won't be able to tell out of nowhere that you're an SS.To the other person um... did you mean http://www.joyofsatan.com/ and http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ ? :p

Στις 7:17 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 30 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "Felony Kensington felonykensington@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I live in an extreme christian household and because I am only 17 I am really careful about where I do my rituals and meditations so they don't find out. But my parents have really been on edge and seem uneasy around me, I haven't done anything different around them. I never went to church before so that wouldn't be a trigger for them. Are they able to feel something different about me?

Sent from my iPhone

What's on your mind can also affect what kinds of energies you send out. People can't help but be affected by it.

Keep yourself safe. Remain silent. And, before you think "My parents wouldn't hurt mr," well I hope you're right. But remember, one of the older parent/child stories in the buybull is the old fart who was going to sacrifice his kid.

Hail Father Satan!

I don't plan on telling them ever or at least until I move out. Until then and after then of course I will continue to strengthen myself. Hail Satan !!!

1) Void Meditation during the week - man.2) Detach yourself from the emotions in church.  See it as a learning opportunity.  Study just exactly how and why its a lie.  Do it in front of your parents.  How are they going to know that your learning exactly why its nothing but propaganda (lies)?  Be nice to them.  Their is no reason to act out how you feel, esp. to someone that lacks the ability to understand it.3)  Be creative.  Theirs all sorts of fun and productive things you could do as a Satanist.4)  Love your parents.  Their lost in the lie.  It's not your fault.  Don't ever get mad or disgusted with them.  Help them as best you can - their your parents!  The more you learn the better you'll be able to help them.5)  If I had to be nice to a Christian and go to their church, I'd have a great time.  Their all in a trance!  What a great opportunity!
They might have Guardians around them that see you for who you are and try to alert your parents, but Christians cannot allow themselves to believe in that.  It's a fundamental part of their religion.  They might act differently, but their not going to know why.  They don't have a clue.  Just be respectful and loving and ignore any changes in their behavior.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back