Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

sierraw29015

I tried to give my soul to Satan our god and durin the ritual the paper didnt burn all the way through. Did it still count? If so how do you know? Thanks. Hail Satan!

Yes it will still count because you have done the ritual and even be4 u did this you was with Satan and he knows this. Just start to meditate now. ------------------From: sierraw29015@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 09:37:55 -0500To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

I tried to give my soul to Satan our god and durin the ritual the paper didnt burn all the way through. Did it still count? If so how do you know? Thanks. Hail Satan!

Some newcomers some how come straight to the Yahoo Groups without even fully reading the JoyofSatan.com Website.
...really? give your soul...?
No. that is false. completely utterly false. Satan does not take souls he does not want your soul, He want's your dedication.

Either this is an infiltrator trying to confuse newcomers or some one extremely oblivious to the facts that should be read before even coming to the yahoo groups.
No the paper doesnt have to burn all the way through you can relit it and burn the rest.

Everyone's dedication is different. I felt very beautiful energy and a serge of chills through out my body, as did the candle flicker wildly.

I had to do it in a xianic home. and that night I believe someone I was with left a candle lit and it got knocked over onto my laptop case which was pure polyester the flame was 10 ft high an 2 feet wide. I woke up and instantly through a blanket over it and snuffed it out. the fact is I believe that night, the same night I dedicated Satan woke me up to alert me to what was happening, also I had a picture inside, a picture of my Mom and Dad, and it was completely untouched by the flames even though the case was burnt every where
Hail Satan!!

Must we write the prayers in the white paper with our blood?Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 23:03:37 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

Yes, it should. If you are not sure you can allways ask Satan for a sign.

--- In [email protected], sierraw29015@... wrote:

No, but your full name must be in blood
On Feb 12, 2014 7:42 PM, <donfemyte@... wrote:
  Must we write the prayers in the white paper with our blood?Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 23:03:37 -0000To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sierraw29015@... wrote:

Hello to all 
I have not written my whole name in blood but i prick my left thumb and a tiny blood comes out and i spread it in white paper i used blue candle when i done writting and sinature with my name i burn it and im scared when it pops and burn so fast at the same time time the candle burn so fast the fire was big not normal but i burn whole paper after i got scared of pops sounds i pour water to stop the fire cause i might be messing our table. But before that i resite in my mind the dedication letter that pops sound so interesting i just wonder tiny blood in one pcs of paper makes that pop sound maybe father satan was happy i think its a sign but i pour water right after the paper was all burn cuz the fire of candle not normal it melt so fast and paper burn so big. Is that pop sign is a sign to papa satan? 

On Thursday, February 13, 2014, Ass Hole <stripsilly1989@... wrote:
  No, but your full na[/IMG]donfemyte@... wrote:
  [/IMG]truth.seeker1@... Sender: <a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][e[/IMG][email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

--- [/IMG][email protected], sierraw29015@... wrote:

Hello to all 
I have not written my whole name in blood but i prick my left thumb and a tiny blood comes out and i spread it in white paper i used blue candle when i done writting and sinature with my name i burn it and im scared when it pops and burn so fast at the same time time the candle burn so fast the fire was big not normal but i burn whole paper after i got scared of pops sounds i pour water to stop the fire cause i might be messing our table. But before that i resite in my mind the dedication letter that pops sound so interesting i just wonder tiny blood in one pcs of paper makes that pop so

On Thursday, February 13, 2014, Ass Hole <<a rel="nofollow">stripsilly1989@... wrote:
  [/IMG]truth.seeker1@... Sender: <a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][e[/IMG][email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)
Sent: Thu, Feb 13, 2014 11:47:32 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello to all 
I have not written my whole name in blood but i prick my left thumb and a tiny blood comes out and i spread it in white paper i used blue candle when i done writting and sinature with my name i burn it and im scared when it pops and burn so fast at the same time time the candle burn so fast the fire was big not normal but i burn whole paper after i got scared of pops sounds i pour water to stop the fire cause i might be messing our table. But before that i resite in my mind the dedication letter that pops sound so interesting i just wonder tiny blood in one pcs of paper makes that pop so
On Thursday, February 13, 2014, Ass Hole <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">stripsilly1989@... wrote:
  [/IMG]truth.seeker1@... Sender: <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[e[/IMG][e[/IMG][email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

[/TD]

Thank you. And most importantly i think our lord Satan. Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 11, 2014, at 5:08 AM, kellylou91@... wrote:
  Yes it will still count because you have done the ritual and even be4 u did this you was with Satan and he knows this. Just start to meditate now. ------------------<hr>From: sierraw29015@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 09:37:55 -0500To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

After ive done my dedication i was so happy never depress always positive feeling covers me. I felt complete. This feeling i never had before i feel safe with father satan. I have much confident now the meditating program helps me a lot i wish more fortunate ahead father gives me signs that hes being there for me as always.  Hail father satan! ❤️?
On Thursday, February 13, 2014, kareem335@... <kareem335@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]plebia.gapit@...;
To: <<a rel="nofollow">[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)
Sent: Thu, Feb 13, 2014 11:47:32 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello to all 

On Thursday, February 13, 2014, Ass Hole <<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">stripsilly1989@... wrote:
  [/IMG]truth.seeker1@... Sender: <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">[e[/IMG][e[/IMG][email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back