Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Ricky Gum

I dedicated myself to Father Satan yesterday.
I went through each step.Took my shower for the day. Set up my table for my black candle, offering bowl, paper, dry calligraphy pen. I wrote down the whole prayer on the paper with a pen. I pricked my finger with a lancet, lit the candle, signed my full name (the pen stopped writing half way into the name so i resigned my name again above where it had gone dry while writing my name ealier.)I read through the prayer, said it out loud.Lit the paper on fire with the flame of the candle. and put it into my offering bowl and waited until it had burnt to embering ash.read that i was to say "so mote it be" and "Hail Satan"and i did that exactly as it said.I then allowed a very brief pause for emphasis.Then i blew out the candle.At first, i felt nothing.then i put my ritual tools away. (I live amongst Xians)After returning downstairs from my bedroom, I felt a very vibrantly, calm energy fill me up.I felt exhilarated with glee and serenity.  (very slow at first, but once i noticed it, it basically flooded through me.)I was happy with my ritual at this pointI then tried meditation, with a black candle. I asked to "Feel His Presence once again" i felt nothing so i thought maybe i should try void meditation first and try again later.After the void meditation i felt energized. (Not anywhere near like i had before)After that though. I have not felt his presence.I have gotten myself alone with my thoughts and asked for reassurance of his presence and felt nothing. When i try to focus on how i felt shortly after the ritual, i feel nothing. I feel as if i am spiritually empty and alone. It feels terrible. I could not express how perfect and just the energy i felt earlier was, and now being without it, i feel powerless. I feel like i have possibly failed or dissapointed Father Satan. I am genuinely concerned and want to know what is going on.Should i suspect my mother? (The Xian...)Has her 'prayers' done this to me? Am i a victim of xian psychic attack? Or have i done something wrong or have i been rejected by satan?I am willing to do anything it takes to make it right. I can't stand this feeling that i can't seem to shake.
Did i do anything incorrectly?Did i do the ritual too soon?Was i not focused or intent enough?Am I not psychically strong enough to feel His presence often? Am I not prepared in any way?Should I do it again?
I really appreciate any help I can get.
Hail Father Satan.

You can't always feel Satan's presence/energy. He needs and is busy, just like all of the Demons and Demonesses of Hell. Your astral senses also have to be opened and empowered.
You are not being rejected by Satan, unless you are a jew. (Race, not religion) Start cleaning and protecting your aura and doing daily power meditations.
Satan only comes to those he chooses. Read and study joyofsatan.org 

---In [email protected], <ricpanixx@... wrote:

I went through each step.Took my shower for the day. Set up my table for my black candle, offering bowl, paper, dry calligraphy pen. I wrote down the whole prayer on the paper with a pen. I pricked my finger with a lancet, lit the candle, signed my full name (the pen stopped writing half way into the name so i resigned my name again above where it had gone dry while writing my name ealier.)I read through the prayer, said it out loud.Lit the paper on fire with the flame of the candle. and put it into my offering bowl and waited until it had burnt to embering ash.read that i was to say "so mote it be" and "Hail Satan"and i did that exactly as it said.I then allowed a very brief pause for emphasis.Then i blew out the candle.At first, i felt nothing.then i put my ritual tools away. (I live amongst Xians)After returning downstairs from my bedroom, I felt a very vibrantly, calm energy fill me up.I felt exhilarated with glee and serenity.  (very slow at first, but once i noticed it, it basically flooded through me.)I was happy with my ritual at this pointI then tried meditation, with a black candle. I asked to "Feel His Presence once again" i felt nothing so i thought maybe i should try void meditation first and try again later.After the void meditation i felt energized. (Not anywhere near like i had before)After that though. I have not felt his presence.I have gotten myself alone with my thoughts and asked for reassurance of his presence and felt nothing. When i try to focus on how i felt shortly after the ritual, i feel nothing. I feel as if i am spiritually empty and alone. It feels terrible. I could not express how perfect and just the energy i felt earlier was, and now being without it, i feel powerless. I feel like i have possibly failed or dissapointed Father Satan. I am genuinely concerned and want to know what is going on.Should i suspect my mother? (The Xian...)Has her 'prayers' done this to me? Am i a victim of xian psychic attack? Or have i done something wrong or have i been rejected by satan?I am willing to do anything it takes to make it right. I can't stand this feeling that i can't seem to shake.
Did i do anything incorrectly?Did i do the ritual too soon?Was i not focused or intent enough?Am I not psychically strong enough to feel His presence often? Am I not prepared in any way?Should I do it again?
Hail Father Satan.

Dude, don't worry about it. Relax! Welcome to the family! You are just
not psychically open enough to sense his presence very well yet.
Meditate! Start opening your chakras...in short, become stronger! And
no, you needn't do the ritual again. Once was quite enough. he
accepted you, trust me! ^

On 10/23/13, Ricky Gum <ricpanixx@... wrote:

I went through each step.
Took my shower for the day. Set up my table for my black candle, offering
bowl, paper, dry calligraphy pen.
I wrote down the whole prayer on the paper with a pen.
I pricked my finger with a lancet, lit the candle, signed my full name (the
pen stopped writing half way into the name so i resigned my name again above
where it had gone dry while writing my name ealier.)
I read through the prayer, said it out loud.
Lit the paper on fire with the flame of the candle. and put it into my
offering bowl and waited until it had burnt to embering ash.
read that i was to say "so mote it be" and "Hail Satan"
and i did that exactly as it said.
I then allowed a very brief pause for emphasis.
Then i blew out the candle.
At first, i felt nothing.
then i put my ritual tools away. (I live amongst Xians)
After returning downstairs from my bedroom, I felt a very vibrantly, calm
energy fill me up.
I felt exhilarated with glee and serenity.  (very slow at first, but once i
noticed it, it basically flooded through me.)
I was happy with my ritual at this point
I then tried meditation, with a black candle. I asked to "Feel His Presence
once again" i felt nothing so i thought maybe i should try void meditation
first and try again later.
After the void meditation i felt energized. (Not anywhere near like i had
before)
After that though. I have not felt his presence.
I have gotten myself alone with my thoughts and asked for reassurance of his
presence and felt nothing.
When i try to focus on how i felt shortly after the ritual, i feel
nothing.
I feel as if i am spiritually empty and alone. It feels terrible. I could
not express how perfect and just the energy i felt earlier was, and now
being without it, i feel powerless. I feel like i have possibly failed or
dissapointed Father Satan.
I am genuinely concerned and want to know what is going on.
Should i suspect my mother? (The Xian...)
Has her 'prayers' done this to me? Am i a victim of xian psychic attack?
Or have i done something wrong or have i been rejected by satan?
I am willing to do anything it takes to make it right. I can't stand this
feeling that i can't seem to shake.

Did i do anything incorrectly?
Did i do the ritual too soon?
Was i not focused or intent enough?
Am I not psychically strong enough to feel His presence often?
Am I not prepared in any way?
Should I do it again?

Hail Father Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back