Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

lot.hope

Is it possible to acquire gods' powers like Beleth powers before
dedicating your soul to satan?

What powers do you mean exactly?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 3:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

Is it possible to acquire gods' powers like Beleth powers before

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)
Sent: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 1:23:39 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Is it possible to acquire gods' powers like Beleth powers before

[/TD]

Hello omololu am also a nigerian and a yoruba .I can see there is more nigerian in this noble group .talking about father Satan making you powerful is not just okay ,all you really need is power meditations .
Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "omololu" <first_concepts@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 21:30:49 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: (unknown)
  well am new here but if satan can make me powerful why wouldnt i live a satanic lifestyle

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@... wrote:

Why would you want power but not a Satanic life?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Satan gives His people power, but this power is a by-product of the Satanic lifestyle. It is not the primary goal.

The primary goal is to uplift SATAN, and to make yourself WHOLE.

Of course, when you are whole, you are powerful.

But the point is, we don't walk this path just for simple "power."

We walk this path to do the will of Father Satan.

There are many people out there who want power. Why would HE give power to everyone who called themselves a "Satanist"??

Many have called themselves "Satanic," only to turn and try and stab the Gods in the back.

One must walk a path to improve themselves and to show THE GODS that you are on the side of Justice.

Besides, Power takes TIME.

If the only thing you seek is power, you might not last long.

Walk the Path because you see the Truth in it. Walk the Path because you want a better future for humanity. Walk the Path because you believe in Father Satan.

Don't walk the path *just* because you want simple power.

Satan doesn't give power to fools or the unprepared.

HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omololu" <first_concepts@... wrote:

well am new here but if satan can make me powerful why wouldnt i live a satanic lifestyle

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@ wrote:

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: (unknown)
Sent: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 9:30:49 PM

<td val[/IMG]   well am new here but if satan can make me powerful why wouldnt i live a satanic lifestyle

--- [/IMG][email protected], Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@... wrote:

[/TD]

Beautifully written, I felt your words resonate deep within my soul and being.Hail Satan!
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 5:07:06 PM
  Satan gives His people power, but this power is a by-product of the Satanic lifestyle. It is not the primary goal.

There are many people out there who want power. Why would HE give power to everyone who called themselves a "Satanist"??

Many have called themselves "Satanic," only to turn and try and stab the Gods in the back.

One must walk a path to improve themselves and to show THE GODS that you are on the side of Justice.

Walk the Path because you see the Truth in it. Walk the Path because you want a better future for humanity. Walk the Path because you believe in Father Satan.

HAIL SATAN.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "omololu" <first_concepts@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@ wrote:

I love this lol.
This spoke to me. Thank you for this post.

Hail our mighty father SATAN!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Beautifully written, I felt your words resonate deep within my soul and being.
Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "omololu" <first_concepts@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@ wrote:

Well said. 
Hail Father Satan and all the Gods of Hell
theultimatefishyface
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 4:07 PM

HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "omololu" <first_concepts@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fish Face <theultimatefishyface@ wrote:

THANKS!! :)

I chose the words very carefully.

Of COURSE SATANISTS WANT POWER!!!!! LOL!!!

But it's difficult to convey the WHOLE picture in words, because the power we seek comes slowly - and if all you want is "power" the question becomes, WHY do you want it?!?!?!

Satan isn't going to make his enemies powerful! If you are a potential enemy, you aren't gonna get much power from GOD (Satan).

We all want power and control over our lives but we have to become whole so we don't abuse that power (many people who abuse power do so because they are not whole and therefore not happy or wise enough to use their power properly), and we have to be kind to Father Satan because He deserves it - and HE isn't gonna give you power if you aren't one of HIS children and you don't ACT like it!!

I wrote the post in response to the guy who said (and I quote) "well am new here but if Satan can make me powerful why wouldnt i live a satanic lifestyle"

(you can find the quote below - he didn't even capitalize SATAN's name!! - but I did because I CAN'T STAND THAT SHIT)

I wanted to convey the fact that Satan DOES give His children power! But I DO NOT think this person had the right attitude about it AT ALL.

Why? Because the **ENEMY** can make you powerful, too. If all you want is power, you could just as easily enlist in the pedophile catholic church and climb the ranks or do a whole lot of other stuff - most of it, of the enemy, to get power.

We seek TRUE power - Power that only the TRUE GODS can give!!

And we seek that Power to GLORIFY OURSELVES.

But we glorify ourselves WHILE we glorify Satan. We do it all at once. There is no difference between the two. Satan glorifies His children, His children glorify HIM. The GODS glorify us, WE glorify THEM. We are family, and family uplifts family. Simple as that. Strength through Joy!!

The Joy of Satan!!

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

I love this lol.
This spoke to me. Thank you for this post.

Hail our mighty father SATAN!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "omololu" <first_concepts@ wrote:

:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back