Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

darth_bloodshed

I keep having to change my account and everything to keep my parents off of my trail. I am getting tired of them already. I'm 19 and don't live with them anymore, but they somehow keep getting into my account. Plz help me.

get proof go to police if you live in the usa and have them arrested 4 invasion of privacy thats if they arnt paying your bills and dont tell any one you might be living with your password. also dont use a password easly associated with you i have dont this and have been hacked b4 becausee they knew my history
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 7:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

I keep having to change my account and everything to keep my parents off of my trail. I am getting tired of them already. I'm 19 and don't live with them anymore, but they somehow keep getting into my account. Plz help me.

Think up a better password, and use a password hint that doesn't really make sense to anyone. Many people use their mother's maiden name, or place of birth or first pet's name as the password hint, which anyone can crack. You can, for example, use the "name of first pet" option, and then type in a favorite character from a tv show or something, to throw them off track.

My passwords are all about 15 characters long, consisting of numbers, letters (upper and lower case) and symbols. Even if you just put a / in front of your usual password, and a at the end, for example. That should do it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darth_bloodshed" <psychosparty@... wrote:

Step 1: Use CCleaner, if you're not computer savvy don't change anything, just use it.
Step 2: Remove any/all saved passwords from your browser
Step 3: Set your browser so it doesn't saves any passwords
Step 4: Have some PC Tech to investigate if you have any
remote spying software or keylogger. Make sure it's a
trustworthy one.
Step 5: Use Private Browsing in Chrome or Firefox
Step 6: Use Sandboxie
Step 7: Just in case, make sure you're virus clean
-------------------
Alternative, my recommendation
If all this is a bit complicated to you, then boot
your pc from live dvd running linux [I recommend Mint],
because Linux from dvd starts before Windows and all operations are in RAM memory, there is no trace left, bootable linux is internet-ready.
If you require assistance or need explanation on how-to, let us know.
Good luck :)

Hail Father Satan
Hail Guardian Shax
Hail Asmodeus
Hail all Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darth_bloodshed" <psychosparty@... wrote:

Thanks for the password hints Lydia,that is what I have the hardest time with on these computers. Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 4:01 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

Think up a better password, and use a password hint that doesn't really make sense to anyone. Many people use their mother's maiden name, or place of birth or first pet's name as the password hint, which anyone can crack. You can, for example, use the "name of first pet" option, and then type in a favorite character from a tv show or something, to throw them off track.

My passwords are all about 15 characters long, consisting of numbers, letters (upper and lower case) and symbols. Even if you just put a / in front of your usual password, and a at the end, for example. That should do it.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back