Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

florizelebrahim

Hi guys

I am not a s yet but I would like to dedicate my soul toe Father I come from a Christian back round and I was taught so many things that is confusing me when I started reading all the joy of Satan website something moved in me I am so afraid I don't know if I am imagining this but someone or something keeps on telling me to start meditating so can you have a demon if you not yet dedicated your soul to father Satan? I need to know I don't have the Red, blue or black candles to dedicate my soul to father Satan can I use normal candles?

Florizel

When I first came across the JoS website, I too had a bit of an uneasy feeling, but it was addicting and I couldn't wait to get back to read more. But it was because of this feeling, that I knew I was a victim of many false beliefs which comes from the society around us. When you dedicate your soul to Father, you don't need the right candle color, He understands that through xian oppression black candles are hard to find. It matters only what is in your heart when you dedicate. Hope this helps you,

Dark Blessings,

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "florizelebrahim" <florizelebrahim@... wrote:

Hi guys

I am not a s yet but I would like to dedicate my soul toe Father I come from a Christian back round and I was taught so many things that is confusing me when I started reading all the joy of Satan website something moved in me I am so afraid I don't know if I am imagining this but someone or something keeps on telling me to start meditating so can you have a demon if you not yet dedicated your soul to father Satan? I need to know I don't have the Red, blue or black candles to dedicate my soul to father Satan can I use normal candles?

Florizel

Well if you want to dedicate your toe's soul your gonna need some anti-bacterial cream. Nah just joking heres the link for the dedication with common question answered on the bottom
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "florizelebrahim" <florizelebrahim@... wrote:

Hi guys

Florizel

Lol @ Nick... gotta love typos ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@... wrote:

Well if you want to dedicate your toe's soul your gonna need some anti-bacterial cream. Nah just joking heres the link for the dedication with common question answered on the bottom

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "florizelebrahim" <florizelebrahim@ wrote:

Hi guys

Florizel

ya funnier than mine LOLOLHail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 8:55 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "florizelebrahim" <florizelebrahim@ wrote:

Hi guys

Florizel

LOL good one Nick
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 10:09 AM

Hi guys

Florizel

[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 7:45 AM

When I first came across the JoS website, I too had a bit of an uneasy feeling, but it was addicting and I couldn't wait to get back to read more. But it was because of this feeling, that I knew I was a victim of many false beliefs which comes from the society around us. When you dedicate your soul to Father, you don't need the right candle color, He understands that through xian oppression black candles are hard to find. It matters only what is in your heart when you dedicate. Hope this helps you,

Dark Blessings,

Hail Satan!

Hi guys

Florizel

Aww but I pictured you as a giant cat Brian! Purring your heart out... LOL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

ya funnier than mine LOLOL
Hail Satan
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@ wrote:

Hi guys

Florizel

LOL

Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2012 3:53 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: (unknown)

Aww but I pictured you as a giant cat Brian! Purring your heart out... LOL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

ya funnier than mine LOLOL
Hail Satan
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <blacksun111111@ wrote:

Hi guys

Florizel

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back