Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

Edlyn Gonzalez

When i was 19, my son and i were staying with my aunt, shes totally catholic, and has all these jesus christ and virgin mary and saint things all over her house...well, the room that i was staying in was basically empty...picture a white room with a closet, a door that leads to the hall-way, a door that leads to the back yard a window and a bed and a foot stool, nothing more....nothing on the walls except a tiny card type picture of a "saint" which i jus recently found out it was "saint judah" im 23 now...i had already been living there for a few weeks and never really paid too much attention to the card on the wall...[by the way, my aunt is totally against smoking weed so i had to quit if i was to live with her] one night when everyone was asleep, my cousin knocked on the door that leads to the backyard...he was smoking and he offered me a hit...of coarse my immature ass fell into temptation and took a hit, just one, cuz i was afraid my nosey aunt would hear me coughing and come out all scandalous...i went back into my room after that single hit and took out my GED book to study...while i was looking at my book the saint on the wall caught my attention, but then quickly a voice in my head told me not to look at it! and then another voice told me to look at it..it went back n forth, back in forth for wat seemed like 5 minutes "high time" heheh...then finally i got a lil irritated and thought to myself "why the fuck should i be scared of a saint? i mean, i grew up catholic, why shouldnt i look at it?" i stood up and walked over to the picture on the wall when suddenly i felt/heard a growling in my head and had this great urge hurt the saint and rip the picture off the wall...now, i really cant say whether i imagined this or if it was forreal or if i was just high but the saint fell on his ass and then stood up and spoke to me...it said "Edlyn, why do you want to hurt me? i havent done anything to you..." Tears started falling down my cheeks and i did the first thing that popped into my head, i prayed...i thought of my mom and i prayed...i snapped out of it and found myself looking around the room like WTF just happened?! i thought i was going frickin nuts! and then i heard that same growling but this time it wasnt in my head it sounded like it was all around the room kinda like surround sound...i ran out of the room so quick only to find my cousin sittin in the living room watching t.v! i told him what had happened and to come in the room and take the picture out! he looked at me like i was crazy and askt me wtf i was smokin...i told him i was smokin the same thing as him but that i knew it wasnt jus the weed! of coarse he didnt believe me and refused to take the picture of the saint out of the room..a couple of days later my boyfriend came out on ferlow from this program he was in and told me that i had a weak soul and that something was trying to posses me...i quickly shut him down and told him i obviously did not have a weak soul if i didnt let it come over me...That happened 4 years ago...now what i wanna kno is WAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! and please dont tell me i was jus high, i usually leave that part out cuz everyone jus tells me the same thing "you were just high Edlyn...get over it." i need and honest and reasonable answer.

I swear when I see these kind of posts from these kike puppet fucks I just do not know where they get the time to write all of his crap. With everything that is happening in the world they still have the time to do this, truly unbelievable.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Edlyn Gonzalez <edlyngonzalez@... wrote:

When i was 19, my son and i were staying with my aunt, shes totally catholic, and has all these jesus christ and virgin mary and saint things all over her house...well, the room that i was staying in was basically empty...picture a white room with a closet, a door that leads to the hall-way, a door that leads to the back yard a window and a bed and a foot stool, nothing more....nothing on the walls except a tiny card type picture of a "saint" which i jus recently found out it was "saint judah" im 23 now...i had already been living there for a few weeks and never really paid too much attention to the card on the wall...[by the way, my aunt is totally against smoking weed so i had to quit if i was to live with her] one night when everyone was asleep, my cousin knocked on the door that leads to the backyard...he was smoking and he offered me a hit...of coarse my immature ass fell into temptation and took a hit, just one, cuz i was afraid my nosey aunt would
hear me coughing and come out all scandalous...i went back into my room after that single hit and took out my GED book to study...while i was looking at my book the saint on the wall caught my attention, but then quickly a voice in my head told me not to look at it! and then another voice told me to look at it..it went back n forth, back in forth for wat seemed like 5 minutes "high time" heheh...then finally i got a lil irritated and thought to myself "why the fuck should i be scared of a saint? i mean, i grew up catholic, why shouldnt i look at it?" i stood up and walked over to the picture on the wall when suddenly i felt/heard a growling in my head and had this great urge hurt the saint and rip the picture off the wall...now, i really cant say whether i imagined this or if it was forreal or if i was just high but the saint fell on his ass and then stood up and spoke to me...it said "Edlyn, why do you want to hurt me? i havent done anything to you..."
Tears started falling down my cheeks and i did the first thing that popped into my head, i prayed...i thought of my mom and i prayed...i snapped out of it and found myself looking around the room like WTF just happened?! i thought i was going frickin nuts! and then i heard that same growling but this time it wasnt in my head it sounded like it was all around the room kinda like surround sound...i ran out of the room so quick only to find my cousin sittin in the living room watching t.v! i told him what had happened and to come in the room and take the picture out! he looked at me like i was crazy and askt me wtf i was smokin...i told him i was smokin the same thing as him but that i knew it wasnt jus the weed! of coarse he didnt believe me and refused to take the picture of the saint out of the room..a couple of days later my boyfriend came out on ferlow from this program he was in and told me that i had a weak soul and that something was trying to
posses me...i quickly shut him down and told him i obviously did not have a weak soul if i didnt let it come over me...That happened 4 years ago...now what i wanna kno is WAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! and please dont tell me i was jus high, i usually leave that part out cuz everyone jus tells me the same thing "you were just high Edlyn...get over it." i need and honest and reasonable answer.

It's to make us look silly/crazy/whatever. The mods must weed through tons of this kind of stuff every week and it sometimes slips through.

Im fucken new to satanism and i totally believe in it and had renounced the frickin catholic god long before i even heard of satanism so dont talk your shit...this experience i had has been buggin me for years and like many others i had been programmed to believe satan is bad so dont act like you werent either...and you wonder where i found the time to write this??? shiiit i wonder where you found the time to read it if it pisses you off so bad....id appreciate it if intellectual people with open minds and honest answers could answer my questions and negator ass muthafuckerz like "strengththroughsatan89" just ignore them if they aint worth your precious time thanks...
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

I swear when I see these kind of posts from these kike puppet fucks I just do not know where they get the time to write all of his crap. With everything that is happening in the world they still have the time to do this, truly unbelievable.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Edlyn Gonzalez <edlyngonzalez@ wrote:

When i was 19, my son and i were staying with my aunt, shes totally catholic, and has all these jesus christ and virgin mary and saint things all over her house...well, the room that i was staying in was basically empty...picture a white room with a closet, a door that leads to the hall-way, a door that leads to the back yard a window and a bed and a foot stool, nothing more....nothing on the walls except a tiny card type picture of a "saint" which i jus recently found out it was "saint judah" im 23 now...i had already been living there for a few weeks and never really paid too much attention to the card on the wall...[by the way, my aunt is totally against smoking weed so i had to quit if i was to live with her] one night when everyone was asleep, my cousin knocked on the door that leads to the backyard...he was smoking and he offered me a hit...of coarse my immature ass fell into temptation and took a hit, just one, cuz i was afraid my nosey aunt would
hear me coughing and come out all scandalous...i went back into my room after that single hit and took out my GED book to study...while i was looking at my book the saint on the wall caught my attention, but then quickly a voice in my head told me not to look at it! and then another voice told me to look at it..it went back n forth, back in forth for wat seemed like 5 minutes "high time" heheh...then finally i got a lil irritated and thought to myself "why the fuck should i be scared of a saint? i mean, i grew up catholic, why shouldnt i look at it?" i stood up and walked over to the picture on the wall when suddenly i felt/heard a growling in my head and had this great urge hurt the saint and rip the picture off the wall...now, i really cant say whether i imagined this or if it was forreal or if i was just high but the saint fell on his ass and then stood up and spoke to me...it said "Edlyn, why do you want to hurt me? i havent done anything to you..."
Tears started falling down my cheeks and i did the first thing that popped into my head, i prayed...i thought of my mom and i prayed...i snapped out of it and found myself looking around the room like WTF just happened?! i thought i was going frickin nuts! and then i heard that same growling but this time it wasnt in my head it sounded like it was all around the room kinda like surround sound...i ran out of the room so quick only to find my cousin sittin in the living room watching t.v! i told him what had happened and to come in the room and take the picture out! he looked at me like i was crazy and askt me wtf i was smokin...i told him i was smokin the same thing as him but that i knew it wasnt jus the weed! of coarse he didnt believe me and refused to take the picture of the saint out of the room..a couple of days later my boyfriend came out on ferlow from this program he was in and told me that i had a weak soul and that something was trying to
posses me...i quickly shut him down and told him i obviously did not have a weak soul if i didnt let it come over me...That happened 4 years ago...now what i wanna kno is WAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! and please dont tell me i was jus high, i usually leave that part out cuz everyone jus tells me the same thing "you were just high Edlyn...get over it." i need and honest and reasonable answer.

You are equating a drug experience with Satanism.

Take ur act to a rehab group.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Edlyn Gonzalez" <edlyngonzalez@... wrote:

Im fucken new to satanism and i totally believe in it and had renounced the frickin catholic god long before i even heard of satanism so dont talk your shit...this experience i had has been buggin me for years and like many others i had been programmed to believe satan is bad so dont act like you werent either...and you wonder where i found the time to write this??? shiiit i wonder where you found the time to read it if it pisses you off so bad....id appreciate it if intellectual people with open minds and honest answers could answer my questions and negator ass muthafuckerz like "strengththroughsatan89" just ignore them if they aint worth your precious time thanks...
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Edlyn Gonzalez <edlyngonzalez@ wrote:

Gee thanks...maaan im serious about this it aint no fucken act...but i get it that no one in this group knows WHY this happened to me..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Edlyn Gonzalez" <edlyngonzalez@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

well... [/IMG]</var> From: Edlyn Gonzalez <edlyngonzalez@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:21 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: first of all dont talk shit "strengththroughsatan89"

Gee thanks...maaan im serious about this it aint no fucken act...but i get it that no one in this group knows WHY this happened to me..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Edlyn Gonzalez" <edlyngonzalez@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Thank you very much felicia...first reasonable answer ive heard...i appreciate it..:) now how do i ask father satan? in the very first post that i wrote, that had nothing to do with this,i had askt my pendulum if satanm is our true god and he answered yes...but trhen i askt if i should dedicate my soul to satan and it said no..but t5hen it said yes when i askt if i should dedicate my life to him...i dnt know where to start....should i just ask him out loud during meditation?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Felicia La Belle <labelle.felicia@... wrote:

well... maybe you should ask father satan or a demon what happened...??? if it was just 'cause you were high, they'll tell you, and IF that ain't the reason, i'm sure they'll tell you... -shrugs- relatively simple solution if that happened as long ago as you say...

Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:21 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: first of all dont talk shit "strengththroughsatan89"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

Hail Satan

When i was 19, my son and i were staying with my aunt, shes totally catholic, and has all these jesus christ and virgin mary and saint things all over her house...well, the room that i was staying in was basically empty...picture a white room with a closet, a door that leads to the hall-way, a door that leads to the back yard a window and a bed and a foot stool, nothing more....nothing on the walls except a tiny card type picture of a "saint" which i jus recently found out it was "saint judah" im 23 now...i had already been living there for a few weeks and never really paid too much attention to the card on the wall...[by the way, my aunt is totally against smoking weed so i had to quit if i was to live with her] one night when everyone was asleep, my cousin knocked on the door that leads to the backyard...he was smoking and he offered me a hit...of coarse my immature ass fell into temptation and took a hit, just one, cuz i was afraid my nosey
aunt would
hear me coughing and come out all scandalous...i went back into my room after that single hit and took out my GED book to study...while i was looking at my book the saint on the wall caught my attention, but then quickly a voice in my head told me not to look at it! and then another voice told me to look at it..it went back n forth, back in forth for wat seemed like 5 minutes "high time" heheh...then finally i got a lil irritated and thought to myself "why the fuck should i be scared of a saint? i mean, i grew up catholic, why shouldnt i look at it?" i stood up and walked over to the picture on the wall when suddenly i felt/heard a growling in my head and had this great urge hurt the saint and rip the picture off the wall...now, i really cant say whether i imagined this or if it was forreal or if i was just high but the saint fell on his ass and then stood up and spoke to me...it said "Edlyn, why do you want to hurt me? i havent done anything to
you..."
Tears started falling down my cheeks and i did the first thing that popped into my head, i prayed...i thought of my mom and i prayed...i snapped out of it and found myself looking around the room like WTF just happened?! i thought i was going frickin nuts! and then i heard that same growling but this time it wasnt in my head it sounded like it was all around the room kinda like surround sound...i ran out of the room so quick only to find my cousin sittin in the living room watching t.v! i told him what had happened and to come in the room and take the picture out! he looked at me like i was crazy and askt me wtf i was smokin...i told him i was smokin the same thing as him but that i knew it wasnt jus the weed! of coarse he didnt believe me and refused to take the picture of the saint out of the room..a couple of days later my boyfriend came out on ferlow from this program he was in and told me that i had a weak soul and that something was trying
to

Father Satan doesn't talk to Kikes nor Honorary Kikes. One day you will very much regret posting this trash. Please do not give this poster who suggested that our Gods 'growled' at him any more attention.

ok u messed up first of all praying, who u pray to the enemy no wonder they r mad at u. u fell for the enemies trick.
On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 11:08 AM CST Edlyn Gonzalez wrote: Thank you very much felicia...first reasonable answer ive heard...i appreciate it..:) now how do i ask father satan? in the very first post that i wrote, that had nothing to do with this,i had askt my pendulum if satanm is our true god and he answered yes...but trhen i askt if i should dedicate my soul to satan and it said no..but t5hen it said yes when i askt if i should dedicate my life to him...i dnt know where to start....should i just ask him out loud during meditation? --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Felicia La Belle <labelle.felicia@... wrote: well... maybe you should ask father satan or a demon what happened...??? if it was just 'cause you were high, they'll tell you, and IF that ain't the reason, i'm sure they'll tell you... -shrugs- relatively simple solution if that happened as long ago as you say... ________________________________ From: Edlyn Gonzalez
<edlyngonzalez@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:21 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: first of all dont talk shit "strengththroughsatan89"   Gee thanks...maaan im serious about this it aint no fucken act...but i get it that no one in this group knows WHY this happened to me.. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@ wrote: You are equating a drug experience with Satanism. Take ur act to a rehab group. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Edlyn Gonzalez" <edlyngonzalez@ wrote: Im fucken new to satanism and i totally believe in it and had renounced the frickin catholic god long before i even heard of satanism so dont talk your shit...this experience i had has been buggin me for years and like many others i had been programmed to believe satan is bad so dont act like you werent either...and you wonder
where i found the time to write this??? shiiit i wonder where you found the time to read it if it pisses you off so bad....id appreciate it if intellectual people with open minds and honest answers could answer my questions and negator ass muthafuckerz like "strengththroughsatan89" just ignore them if they aint worth your precious time thanks... --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote: I swear when I see these kind of posts from these kike puppet fucks I just do not know where they get the time to write all of his crap. With everything that is happening in the world they still have the time to do this, truly unbelievable. Hail Satan --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Edlyn Gonzalez <edlyngonzalez@ wrote: When i was 19, my son and i were staying with my aunt, shes totally catholic, and has all these jesus christ and virgin
mary and saint things all over her house...well, the room that i was staying in was basically empty...picture a white room with a closet, a door that leads to the hall-way, a door that leads to the back yard a window and a bed and a foot stool, nothing more....nothing on the walls except a tiny card type picture of a "saint" which i jus recently found out it was "saint judah" im 23 now...i had already been living there for a few weeks and never really paid too much attention to the card on the wall...[by the way, my aunt is totally against smoking weed so i had to quit if i was to live with her] one night when everyone was asleep, my cousin knocked on the door that leads to the backyard...he was smoking and he offered me a hit...of coarse my immature ass fell into temptation and took a hit, just one, cuz i was afraid my nosey aunt would hear me coughing and come out all scandalous...i went back into my room after that single hit and took
out my GED book to study...while i was looking at my book the saint on the wall caught my attention, but then quickly a voice in my head told me not to look at it! and then another voice told me to look at it..it went back n forth, back in forth for wat seemed like 5 minutes "high time" heheh...then finally i got a lil irritated and thought to myself "why the fuck should i be scared of a saint? i mean, i grew up catholic, why shouldnt i look at it?" i stood up and walked over to the picture on the wall when suddenly i felt/heard a growling in my head and had this great urge hurt the saint and rip the picture off the wall...now, i really cant say whether i imagined this or if it was forreal or if i was just high but the saint fell on his ass and then stood up and spoke to me...it said "Edlyn, why do you want to hurt me? i havent done anything to you..." Tears started falling down my cheeks and i did the first thing that popped into my head,
i prayed...i thought of my mom and i prayed...i snapped out of it and found myself looking around the room like WTF just happened?! i thought i was going frickin nuts! and then i heard that same growling but this time it wasnt in my head it sounded like it was all around the room kinda like surround sound...i ran out of the room so quick only to find my cousin sittin in the living room watching t.v! i told him what had happened and to come in the room and take the picture out! he looked at me like i was crazy and askt me wtf i was smokin...i told him i was smokin the same thing as him but that i knew it wasnt jus the weed! of coarse he didnt believe me and refused to take the picture of the saint out of the room..a couple of days later my boyfriend came out on ferlow from this program he was in and told me that i had a weak soul and that something was trying to posses me...i quickly shut him down and told him i obviously did not have a
weak soul if i didnt let it come over me...That happened 4 years ago...now what i wanna kno is WAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! and please dont tell me i was jus high, i usually leave that part out cuz everyone jus tells me the same thing "you were just high Edlyn...get over it." i need and honest and reasonable answer.

One has to do more than read about following Satan. You have to LIVE with Satan. One doesn't just dedicate to Satan in a ritual then "go one about your business". When you dedicate to Satan, YOUR BUSINESS CHANGES. You live, breathe and work for Satan. You become a better being. Obviously you don't accomplish this in a day or two--a lifetime is more accurate, which brings to mind "Strength". You have to have the "WILL" to be a dedicated Satanist. It is hard to move foreward when you spend your time looking back.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Edlyn Gonzalez" <edlyngonzalez@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!! First of all 'Edlyn Gonzalez" how are YOU going to question/refute what long timers like strenththroughsatan have to say?
And I guarantee he has an 'open mind'. as you state you are NEW to satanism, you get answer from a LONG TIME member and you say"negator ass muthafuckerz like "strengththroughsatan89" just ignore them ?
What is happening here???

Hail Satan

Thanks blackkat for the support, while I do not think I said to much lol I stand by it. It only called me out because I called it out. You know that I never say such things to those who are sincere and truly seeking help. You as I know kikes hate being called out and when exposed they always turn the table. However here it did this and did a second kike trait which is to change their story. No where in its original post did it mention it turned its back on the RHP. It even stated it prayed and cried from what the saint supposedly said. Than in its post against me it tried to re-insert itself into our groups by trying to regain our trust by saing how it was programmed like everyone else to hate Satan. Its funny how obvious this person was and just wander how long it took to put that story together. Also how many newbies who were as she called it programmed all their lives to hate Satan write messages like that after coming to the groups?

Thanks Again for the support Blackkat it means much to me, more than you know.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

Hail Satan!! First of all 'Edlyn Gonzalez" how are YOU going to question/refute what long timers like strenththroughsatan have to say?
And I guarantee he has an 'open mind'. as you state you are NEW to satanism, you get answer from a LONG TIME member and you say"negator ass muthafuckerz like "strengththroughsatan89" just ignore them ?
What is happening here???

Hail Satan

A[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 12:00 AM

One has to do more than read about following Satan. You have to LIVE with Satan. One doesn't just dedicate to Satan in a ritual then "go one about your business". When you dedicate to Satan, YOUR BUSINESS CHANGES. You live, breathe and work for Satan. You become a better being. Obviously you don't accomplish this in a day or two--a lifetime is more accurate, which brings to mind "Strength". You have to have the "WILL" to be a dedicated Satanist. It is hard to move foreward when you spend your time looking back.

Hail Satan

I think it was the enemy trying to scare you into giving up your energy to them and going back to Catholicism. Entities tend to pose as demons so you think the only way to get them off your back is to "accept jesus" and all that shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back