Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Amy Who cares <wishingonburntoutstars@... wrote:
I've been dedicated 5 months. And i think it did look like a god at first but it wasnt, i think it did that to taunt me or try to fool me. Even though our gods bioelectricty could do many things it wasnt really similar. I can tell by this point. Its gut feeling and it was telling me lies about Father and giving nightmares. But its gone now. And the " michael" thing i can tell because i used to call upon " angels" years back. I can tell the feeling i get from grays, kinda like knowing the enemy and he's the only one who seems to taunt me like that. But its gone now
The enemy appears in many forms. Be aware.They may appear as your Guardian Demon as well.ALWAYS ask. Don't let them fool you and don't give them any information unless you are sure of what they are to you. They may appear in your sleep also,that's why it's important to clean your aura and close your chakras when going to sleep. You wouldn't want to get manipulated while sleeping, would you?

Satan and the Demons have very blissful energies. The enemy will try to sell you lies about Father,they will infest your mind and thoughts, aiming for your destruction and to make you despise and leave Father Satan's side. They will make you have doubts about Satanism and everything around it. Keep up your Meditations and keep in your mind that the enemy can appear anywhere in any form. Have your eyes open.

-Naneel Darr

In Satan's Almighty name ,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL MOTHER ASTAROTH!!

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back