Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

rodriguesrohan

Hi,
My name is Rohan Rodrigues. I had asked my Mentor's permission before i joined. I have been a satanist for almost a year...and I am learning everything bout Father Satan. I want to build a close relationship with all my brothers and sisters and with father Satan. I am really new and a little bit nervous. I haven't done my ritual yet as my mentor says that I should not and that i have a long way to go. I have grown to love Father Satan. In this past year. Also I live in India. And I am in College. i hope i dont sound too formal. Frankly... Being in the Family, I have seen unity, bravery and Dedicated self-less love. That I've never known before.

Thank you so Much,

Rohan Rodrigues

HAIL SATAN!!!

FROM: Mac Friday (Black Legions Of Satan[/B])   To: Rohan Rodrigues[/B] ***************************************************************************************************************         Im glad to see another brother in Satan. Let me tell you, you have came to the right place to learn real spiritual satanism. I do must ask about this mentor of yours and why you would need permission to join. Also, you are able to do any ritual you want when ever you want. As long as you have already performed the dedication ritual. Regarding the dedication ritual, you can perform that when ever you feel it's best for you. Listen to me and take my words to the heart, "Another person cant tell you when your ready to advance in Satanism-only you know when your ready.       I really would like to know the exact nature of this mentor. Although it is perfectly fine to have someone help you along the way, Satanism is about self-empowerment. Your not going to learn true ancient knowledge letting others control every step of the way and or from reading any Satanic text. As these materials ahve been altered and corrupted. Alot of the things we learn that we truely know to be the truth, these things are taught to us from the Gods. Dont take this the wrong way because we can definitely learn alot from each other and other people. Just be careful with these said mentors, who try to tell you when, where, and how to do rituals. These decisions are based solely on on you. Not sayong your mentor is a bad person and not to be trusted. Just be careful because there are alot of people who are not who they appear to be and will mislead you back into the traps of xianity!   Rege, Satanas!Rege, Azazel!Rege, Eligos!Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.   Mac Friday -BlackLegionsOfSatan www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, November 28, 2010 10:16:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)

Hi,
My name is Rohan Rodrigues. I had asked my Mentor's permission before i joined. I have been a satanist for almost a year...and I am learning everything bout Father Satan. I want to build a close relationship with all my brothers and sisters and with father Satan. I am really new and a little bit nervous. I haven't done my ritual yet as my mentor says that I should not and that i have a long way to go. I have grown to love Father Satan. In this past year. Also I live in India. And I am in College. i hope i dont sound too formal. Frankly... Being in the Family, I have seen unity, bravery and Dedicated self-less love. That I've never known before.

Thank you so Much,

Rohan Rodrigues

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back