Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

no response from gaurdian

Frank1

I have a wiji board and still cant communicate with him or her. Wat am i doing wrong?

<td val[/IMG]You might want to try the pendulum idea.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

--- On Wed, 3/28/12, Frank <coolbeans81192@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] no response from gaurdian
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 5:23 AM

I have a wiji board and still cant communicate with him or her. Wat am i doing wrong?
[/TD]

so[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 4:50 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] no response from gaurdian

<td vAl[/IMG]You might want to try the pendulum idea.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

--- On Wed, 3/28/12, Frank <coolbeans81192@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] no response from gaurdian
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 5:23 AM

[/TD]

It's also possible they aren't ready to reveal themselves to you yet. It can take a while. I haven't had any contact with my guardian yet.

if no 3rd eye open yet and do that and soon.

Also i should mention that people that open it some cannot see out of it right away. so meditate and power up them chakras and open 3rd eye. in fact before other chakras open 3rd eye first is good idea.

if this so then just keep in mind that it means you gotta power it up dude.

Also on another note some do not find their GD's identity for weeks, months and even years for some.

many things in satanism take time my friend.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

Have you opened your third eye chakara?

you opened 3rd eye yet???

if not then this may be a factor.

Also many things in satanism take much time and patience my friend.

some here say they have not found their guardians identity yet and its been over a year here some say.

i am not kidding some here really do say that.

what amount of time and patience varies from person to person so how it when stuff will happen for you i have no idea that one you will have to figure out yourself.

Also it takes time before one can even see and hear demons. me myself i not hear or see yet but when i meditate i can feel energy. so yeah if you cant see out of 3rd eye yet then do your best in your spare time to power it up.

not sure if that my aura energy or what not or demon energy but whatever it is all i know is it is so awesome to have that at least. whatever it is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back