Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

No more toothpaste

Witchpower Halo

Is there a way to clean my teeth, prevent cavities and bad breath especially without using fluoride?? I know I saw a post in these groups a while ago about this subject. It said neem oil and oregano oil work great, is this correct? I ask because that post said that fluoride can calcify the pineal gland- the psychic seat of our soul- the sixth chakra. This is the objective of the filthy jews to disarm us by poisoning the drinking water. I personally only drink Ozarka natural spring water when I'm at the house, at work I have no choice.   Thoughts anyone? 

<td val[/IMG]Dr. Bonners peppermint soap in the health food stores, also make your own baking soda and peroxide paste, rinse with peroxide after.  There are tooth paste preps in health food stores that do not have floride.

--- On Tue, 7/13/10, Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] No more toothpaste
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 5:36 PM

Is there a way to clean my teeth, prevent cavities and bad breath especially without using fluoride?? I know I saw a post in these groups a while ago about this subject. It said neem oil and oregano oil work great, is this correct? I ask because that post said that fluoride can calcify the pineal gland- the psychic seat of our soul- the sixth chakra. This is the objective of the filthy jews to disarm us by poisoning the drinking water. I personally only drink Ozarka natural spring water when I'm at the house, at work I have no choice.   Thoughts anyone? 
[/TD]

I do know peroxide and baking soda is a great way to whiten your teeth and is a lot cheaper than those whitening procedures and kits.   In a message dated 7/13/2010 8:36:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, witchpower86668@... writes:

You can buy Tom's of Maine everywhere. Look for the fluoride free paste. Super amazing!!

On Tue Jul 13th, 2010 8:43 PM EDT dante kun wrote:

Dr. Bonners peppermint soap in the health food stores, also make your own baking soda and peroxide paste, rinse with peroxide after.  There are tooth paste preps in health food stores that do not have floride.

--- On Tue, 7/13/10, Witchpower Halo <witchpower86668@... wrote:

Subject: [JoS4adults] No more toothpaste
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 5:36 PM

Is there a way to clean my teeth, prevent cavities and bad breath especially without using fluoride?? I know I saw a post in these groups a while ago about this subject. It said neem oil and oregano oil work great, is this correct? I ask because that post said that fluoride can calcify the pineal gland- the psychic seat of our soul- the sixth chakra. This is the objective of the filthy jews to disarm us by poisoning the drinking water. I personally only drink Ozarka natural spring water when I'm at the house, at work I have no choice.

Thoughts anyone? 

<td val[/IMG]im not shure about the ones your asked about but i use orange oil and spearmint oil together
[/TD]

Ok, thanks I will try this comblnation, as well as others I have heard about.

To: [email protected]
Cc: chris windham <yezidialjilwah@...
Sent: Tue, July 13, 2010 11:14:56 PM
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] No more toothpaste

<td vAl[/IMG]im not shure about the ones your asked about but i use orange oil and spearmint oil together
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back