Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

No More Fear

haillucifer666420

All my life I have feared death especially as a pathetic lost xian for I feared "oh if I die I will suffer in hell."But of course through study I have learned that was a load of bullshit, but I have noticed ever since my leaving of the xian lies that my fear of death is decreasing fast.  I know that Death can come at any moment and I know that if it comes then I will go willingly but is that wrong?  Is it wrong for me to not be afraid and rather embracing of Death?  I mean to be honest if Death came to me now and said it was time then I would gladly go.Is this wrong?

Hail Father Lucifer True Creator

Nah, it isn't wrong. Death coming at any time for we spiritual satanists is a possible joyous thing. Unless.. you wanted to keep advancing, and it's like aw shit.. Or if you were working with other people in some way.

The big screen tv's, and cars, are finite. But, if death comes now, I KNOW I will go to see my Father Satan in the Orion. That alone is something I have wanted for a while now. Not death, but the desire to see him, and talk face to face for a long time. You're perfectly fine not fearing death anymore.

It's actually a very liberating feeling isn't it? Btw, if you were wondering, or forgot, I will share an experience with you I have had. Hell, or duat, is actually a very peaceful place, and full of positiveness. I've seen it once in a dream.

It seemed like a blip, but I rather enjoyed it. It's all good. You're all good.

Hail Satan.

Death is not something that should be looked forward to. When you die, spiritual progress stops and you will have to reincarnate. You will forget everything and have to start over. When dead, you cannot eat, sleep, or
experience material pleasures. You have to be maintained by the Gods of Hell until you reincarnate. The Afterlifehttp://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic4876.html   

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back