Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

No longer alone.

dorringtonhelen

My name is Helen.

I am 50 years old and have had Satan in my heart for a very long time.I have not had any relationship with any other Satanist.I became a true Satanist through experince,dreams and from memories. Although i speak to Satan all the time, i have never had anyone with whom i can share my love for Satan. Even though Satan is with me i long to be with others who share my deep belief that Satan is our true God.

I have not found a group that i felt i wanted to belong until i found Joy of Satan. It is my hope that you will welcome me to your family.

Hail Satan
Helen

Welcome Helen!! HAIL SATAN AND ALL DEMONS!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "dorringtonhelen" <dorringtonhelen@... Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 11:13:45 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] No longer alone.
  My name is Helen.

I am 50 years old and have had Satan in my heart for a very long time.I have not had any relationship with any other Satanist.I became a true Satanist through experince,dreams and from memories. Although i speak to Satan all the time, i have never had anyone with whom i can share my love for Satan. Even though Satan is with me i long to be with others who share my deep belief that Satan is our true God.

I have not found a group that i felt i wanted to belong until i found Joy of Satan. It is my hope that you will welcome me to your family.

Hail Satan
Helen

You came to the right place Helen.

Welcome my sister!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dorringtonhelen" <dorringtonhelen@... wrote:

My name is Helen.

Hail Satan
Helen

Hello I m alice,
Welcome, I may not have so much practice withor lord as you, for I have only begun but he has always been in my heart and soul. you are most welcome to our family.

On Sun May 2nd, 2010 7:13 AM EDT dorringtonhelen wrote:

My name is Helen.

Hail Satan
Helen

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Welcome Helen! Its great to see you here. We all have love for Father Satan, you are not alone. Welcome to the family :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dorringtonhelen" <dorringtonhelen@... wrote:

My name is Helen.

Hail Satan
Helen

Welcome! C:

My name is Helen.

Hail Satan
Helen

welcome sister

My name is Helen.

Hail Satan
Helen

Welcome sister =)
Hail Satan!

My name is Helen.

Hail Satan
Helen

<td val[/IMG]Hey Helen can I add you to my friends and you email.... I am a fellow Satanist you loves and exepts you as do we all.     Hail Father Satan!!!! and The Gods of Old!!!!                        

--- On Sun, 5/2/10, Merr <merr_mer@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: No longer alone.
To: [email protected]
Received: Sunday, May 2, 2010, 12:39 PM

welcome sister

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "dorringtonhelen" <dorringtonhelen@ ... wrote:

My name is Helen.

Hail Satan
Helen
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]yes how do i do it

--- On Tue, 5/4/10, Mark Dobson <thesataniclazy@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: No longer alone.
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 12:42 AM

<td vAl[/IMG] Hey Helen can I add you to my friends and you email.... I am a fellow Satanist you loves and exepts you as do we all.     Hail Father Satan!!!! and The Gods of Old!!!!                        

--- On Sun, 5/2/10, Merr <merr_mer@yahoo. com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

welcome sister

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "dorringtonhelen" <dorringtonhelen@ ... wrote:

My name is Helen.

Hail Satan
Helen
[/TD]
[/TD]

welcome sister

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Merr" <merr_mer@... wrote:

welcome sister

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dorringtonhelen" <dorringtonhelen@ wrote:

My name is Helen.

Hail Satan
Helen

<td val[/IMG]I just did you just got to accept.... not sure if you use yahoo messenger?     Hail Father Satan and The Gods of Old!!!!                                  

--- On Tue, 5/4/10, Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@... wrote:
Received: Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 7:39 AM

<td vAl[/IMG] yes how do i do it

--- On Tue, 5/4/10, Mark Dobson <thesataniclazy@ yahoo.ca wrote:

<td vAl[/IMG] Hey Helen can I add you to my friends and you email.... I am a fellow Satanist you loves and exepts you as do we all.     Hail Father Satan!!!! and The Gods of Old!!!!                        

welcome sister

My name is Helen.

Hail Satan
Helen
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

so welcome helen; i`m happy that you find the way long time ago.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL ASTAROTH

De: dawn.desgraves <dawn.desgraves@...
Para: [email protected]
Enviado: dom,2 mayo, 2010 08:09
Asunto: Re: [JoyofSatan666] No longer alone.

Welcome Helen!! HAIL SATAN AND ALL DEMONS!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile<hr>From: "dorringtonhelen" <dorringtonhelen@ yahoo.com Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 11:13:45 -0000To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. comSubject: [JoyofSatan666] No longer alone.
  My name is Helen.

Hail Satan
Helen

Not yetSent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: Mark Dobson <thesataniclazy@... Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 12:55:37 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: No longer alone.

<td val[/IMG]I just did you just got to accept.... not sure if you use yahoo messenger?     Hail Father Satan and The Gods of Old!!!!                                  

--- On Tue, 5/4/10, Helen Dorrington <dorringtonhelen@ yahoo.com wrote:
Received: Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 7:39 AM

<td vAl[/IMG] yes how do i do it

--- On Tue, 5/4/10, Mark Dobson <thesataniclazy@ yahoo.ca wrote:

welcome sister

My name is Helen.

Hail Satan
Helen
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

Welcome Helen. Welcome to our fourm.
Hail LuciferHail SatanHail Enki

Jay 

On 03/05/2010, at 8:38 AM, "Phoenix" <phoenixbird8@... wrote:
  Welcome sister =)
Hail Satan!

My name is Helen.

Hail Satan
Helen

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back