Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ninjutsu & invisibility

littletigerclaw

Ok, so I have two questions:

First off, Im new to yoga and I know it's good for us so I'm doing it but I feel as tho I need to do something else as well. When I was much younger I did karate and enjoyed it but not as much as o think I should have (sometimes u don't appreciate things as much as when ur a kid) but I don't feel like doing it again (as I got quite far but my memory isn't so great so I'd probably have to start from the lowest belt again and I'm not keen on that) not because I don't think doing it again will b cool but if Im gonna start at the beginning again I feel as tho I may as well try something completely new.. And therefore I was considering ninjutsu n so I was just wondering if any of u had done it/still do it or what pols thoughts in general on it are.

Secondly, reading around JoS I saw that one day we might b able to do pyrokinesis if we are good enough-this makes me happy as I love fire but I was just wondering, and I may have just missed it but I was wondering: can we become invisible as well? And is it more of an illusion we put on or does one just manipulate some1s mind in2 believing 1 is not there. Like I said I might have missed it if the info was there but pls b patient with me-my internet is not great and doesn't always load the entire web page.. :(

Anyway responses to either of the above questions would be greatly appreciated. I always love 2 c what family has to say.. :)

Hail Satan always!! :)

surround[/IMG]</var> helps with subtle invisibility. its also under the witchcraft section.  HAIL SATAN

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:55 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ninjutsu & invisibility

First off, Im new to yoga and I know it's good for us so I'm doing it but I feel as tho I need to do something else as well. When I was much younger I did karate and enjoyed it but not as much as o think I should have (sometimes u don't appreciate things as much as when ur a kid) but I don't feel like doing it again (as I got quite far but my memory isn't so great so I'd probably have to start from the lowest belt again and I'm not keen on that) not because I don't think doing it again will b cool but if Im gonna start at the beginning again I feel as tho I may as well try something completely new.. And therefore I was considering ninjutsu n so I was just wondering if any of u had done it/still do it or what pols thoughts in general on it are.

Secondly, reading around JoS I saw that one day we might b able to do pyrokinesis if we are good enough-this makes me happy as I love fire but I was just wondering, and I may have just missed it but I was wondering: can we become invisible as well? And is it more of an illusion we put on or does one just manipulate some1s mind in2 believing 1 is not there. Like I said I might have missed it if the info was there but pls b patient with me-my internet is not great and doesn't always load the entire web page.. :(

Anyway responses to either of the above questions would be greatly appreciated. I always love 2 c what family has to say.. :)

98% of A[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]

K, well I'm not from America but I imagine that no matter where u r it's corrupted so I guess I shouldn't do the ninjutsu then.. Thanks 4 replying tho.

Ah, just getting so desperate. Seems as tho everything I try 2 do either seems like a bad idea or I completely fail at it. Father must b so disappointed in me.. :(

But some how il just have 2 pick myself up n continue on :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

98% of American Karate is a waste of time and much of it is incorrect info, alot of the belt systems where created to make money. The Ninja invisbility is basically the art of blending into your surroundings and claming the mind to mask all intent. These people where the ancient Japanese version of the CIA.

The Ninja Clans did have an alchemy aspect to their life thought from what I studied. The secret or true history of the Japanese race is they are a mixture of Aryans from what is called Mu[Atlantis] and Asian waves of later migrants over time. What this means is Shinto in his primordal state  [Buddhism corrupted a lot of it] is  tradition from the Golden Age. Which means much of the alchemical wisdom lived on in Japan for along time.

Why don't you try Chinese Martial Arts? There are many teachers all over the place that teach the real deal. It's just a matter of finding a good teacher. Through Chinese Martial Arts, you can find out new meditations, as well as learning Qi Gung, which is a VERY good meditation technique. It's very good for your body, and in advanced stages it will help you direct energy into your body to make it as strong as steel. If you have a bit of money and want to go to one of the best Chinese Martial Arts schools in China and not be screwed over, go to Risingdragonschool.com and apply, you don't need prior martial arts experience. But it's one of the best schools. I'm only saying this stuff, because Chinese Martial Arts has changed my life. It truly has helped mold me into a true warrior for Father Satan. And anybody stuck in any kind of rut, I recommend it too.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HAIL THE ALMIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!
HEIL THE TRUE HEROS OF HELL!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@... wrote:

K, well I'm not from America but I imagine that no matter where u r it's corrupted so I guess I shouldn't do the ninjutsu then.. Thanks 4 replying tho.

Ah, just getting so desperate. Seems as tho everything I try 2 do either seems like a bad idea or I completely fail at it. Father must b so disappointed in me.. :(

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

98% of American Karate is a waste of time and much of it is incorrect info, alot of the belt systems where created to make money. The Ninja invisbility is basically the art of blending into your surroundings and claming the mind to mask all intent. These people where the ancient Japanese version of the CIA.

The Ninja Clans did have an alchemy aspect to their life thought from what I studied. The secret or true history of the Japanese race is they are a mixture of Aryans from what is called Mu[Atlantis] and Asian waves of later migrants over time. What this means is Shinto in his primordal state  [Buddhism corrupted a lot of it] is  tradition from the Golden Age. Which means much of the alchemical wisdom lived on in Japan for along time.

K, thanks 4 the advice. I'm definately stuck in a rut n really need 2 get out of it, bit il have 2 c how much that costs n unfortunately I have so many responsabilities at home that I don't think I'd b able 2 go away. But I'll check it out at sum point thanks. :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anaxium" <anaxium@... wrote:

Why don't you try Chinese Martial Arts? There are many teachers all over the place that teach the real deal. It's just a matter of finding a good teacher. Through Chinese Martial Arts, you can find out new meditations, as well as learning Qi Gung, which is a VERY good meditation technique. It's very good for your body, and in advanced stages it will help you direct energy into your body to make it as strong as steel. If you have a bit of money and want to go to one of the best Chinese Martial Arts schools in China and not be screwed over, go to Risingdragonschool.com and apply, you don't need prior martial arts experience. But it's one of the best schools. I'm only saying this stuff, because Chinese Martial Arts has changed my life. It truly has helped mold me into a true warrior for Father Satan. And anybody stuck in any kind of rut, I recommend it too.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Don't forget to check around your area for teachers! Look for a teacher who is more about the art of Chinese Martial Arts rather than just being able to fight. Those are usually the ones that are the best. And ironically the cheapest too! Haha. But that's because they're interested in teaching the art and spirituality of the sport, rather than running a business. If you live in Missouri or Kansas I might have some people you can go to for sure. Just let me know!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@... wrote:

K, thanks 4 the advice. I'm definately stuck in a rut n really need 2 get out of it, bit il have 2 c how much that costs n unfortunately I have so many responsabilities at home that I don't think I'd b able 2 go away. But I'll check it out at sum point thanks. :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anaxium" <anaxium@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Some Japanese mudras and mantras: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuji-in

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back