Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nine Virtues

hail satan

sorry to use bad slangs please those followers of son of a bitch ,asshole who
caused ill to father's crown that fucking ballwarmers made great robbery over each and every religion one of the example is this virtues of greate warriors of norse astru warriors who give life in battle and go to realm of odin and this virtue z stolen from great warriors okkkk my question , these assholes need to take this? ans option is to fuck their balls telling other religions are fake anway for distruction huh i know those ...........ing di..kz want to do this.
oh father please give me power i am your son i cannot tolerate what they are done and doing please father order us we are here to follow your words please father they should face d end there should b an end for them please v want to do this

hail father satan
hail to god of elders
hail enki
hail hail hail satan
ave satana

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

They fucking pervert all they touch.

On 10/3/09, siguard666 <siguard666@... wrote:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Fruits-of-the-H ... -of-CHRIST

nine virtues of christ - this is what I've found while seeking the Nine
Noble Virtues of the Norse people.

Bloody Hell - the more I know the more I hate this xanity
no wonder

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

im pretty sure there are only seven like sins, yet there are 8 sins so maybe there are 2 other virtues

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, Oct 3, 2009 09:12 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Nine Virtues

no wonder

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

http://www.wheeloftheyear.com/reference ... irtues.htm

These are the real Norse virtues which I find them quite in par with Satanism, especially self-reliance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

no wonder

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

Those xians steal and corrupt everything. Especially anything directly involved with Satan. Nine is His number and these virtues are of His People.

Fuck the jews, may they all be smashed by the Hammer of the Gods!!

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

These are the real Norse virtues which I find them quite in par with Satanism, especially self-reliance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

On 10/3/09, siguard666 <siguard666@ wrote:

no wonder

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

Love
-Not inherintly a bad thing. But, whenever xtians start talking about "love" we know they actually mean turning the other cheeck and slavery to the weak...this is the concept of xtian agape. Like I said, there is nothing wrong with having love in one's heart, but there must be a time when this love is revoked or else we will be slaves to our own passions. Even eros, or romantic love, can be very binding and blinding if left unchecked.

Joy
-Ok, so this one isn't so bad. But the xtian fallacy is that one needs their pitiful god in order to feel joy. Joy comes from within, if you look for it outside of you then you will only be miserable. Also they try to divide joy and pleasure, when these are merely two sides of the same coin. Pleasure is physical joy and Joy is spiritual and mental pleasure.

Peace
-Another one that isn't so bad. But we all know that peace comes from meditation, not some gift from jebus. Also, peace is not a castrating force that demands we not resist out agressors. What they speak of is not peace, but a corruption of peace.

Longsuffing
-Another word for patience. I actually don't have a problem with this one. Though obviously, the definition of patience isn't being patient with our "fellow christians" lol.

Kindness
-Nothing wrong with being kind to those we are neutral towards. Though, xtianity fails to realize the difference between freinds and enemies. Also, kindness is not a requirement. Our modern moral system sells of slavery to the weak, telling us that other people's problems are actually our problems. As Nietzsche said, "What is more harmful than any vice? Practical sympathy for the botched and the weak--Christianity."

Goodness
-These guys got one fucking convulted definition of "goodness." I suppose by this they mean fulfiling one's meaning in life. Certainly a good thing to do, but spiritual advancement and growth is the meaning of life....not slavery to the xtian god.

Faithfulness
-Wow, just the description of this one shows how fucked up it is. "As we are filled and controlled by the Holy Spirit" ...wtf? Basically, they are just saying OBEY! They also say it is impossible for us mere humans to be honest, so we need to be controlled by god. I think this one debunks itself.

Gentleness
-Synanimous to meekness. Meekness is synanimous to weakness. We all know how Satan feels about being weak :) We should always strive for strength and power, holding in eternal comtempt the weak! We must smash this slave morality that not only dictates that we be inchained to the weak but become weak ourselves. It's no wonder our spiritual potential was set back so far by xtianity with these sort of perversions being glorified.

Self-Control
-Not a bad thing. But xtianity's idea of self-control is a puritanical rejection of all wordly pleasures. One needs both self-control and indulgence, too much of one or the other is a very bad thing.

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

no wonder

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

Even if these xian "virtues" were good, I haven't even met a single xian who follows them. Probably they ignore them because they know that they are bogus ans suicidal and absolutely impossible to apply them to reality.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:

Love
-Not inherintly a bad thing. But, whenever xtians start talking about "love" we know they actually mean turning the other cheeck and slavery to the weak...this is the concept of xtian agape. Like I said, there is nothing wrong with having love in one's heart, but there must be a time when this love is revoked or else we will be slaves to our own passions. Even eros, or romantic love, can be very binding and blinding if left unchecked.

Joy
-Ok, so this one isn't so bad. But the xtian fallacy is that one needs their pitiful god in order to feel joy. Joy comes from within, if you look for it outside of you then you will only be miserable. Also they try to divide joy and pleasure, when these are merely two sides of the same coin. Pleasure is physical joy and Joy is spiritual and mental pleasure.

Peace
-Another one that isn't so bad. But we all know that peace comes from meditation, not some gift from jebus. Also, peace is not a castrating force that demands we not resist out agressors. What they speak of is not peace, but a corruption of peace.

Longsuffing
-Another word for patience. I actually don't have a problem with this one. Though obviously, the definition of patience isn't being patient with our "fellow christians" lol.

Kindness
-Nothing wrong with being kind to those we are neutral towards. Though, xtianity fails to realize the difference between freinds and enemies. Also, kindness is not a requirement. Our modern moral system sells of slavery to the weak, telling us that other people's problems are actually our problems. As Nietzsche said, "What is more harmful than any vice? Practical sympathy for the botched and the weak--Christianity."

Goodness
-These guys got one fucking convulted definition of "goodness." I suppose by this they mean fulfiling one's meaning in life. Certainly a good thing to do, but spiritual advancement and growth is the meaning of life....not slavery to the xtian god.

Faithfulness
-Wow, just the description of this one shows how fucked up it is. "As we are filled and controlled by the Holy Spirit" ...wtf? Basically, they are just saying OBEY! They also say it is impossible for us mere humans to be honest, so we need to be controlled by god. I think this one debunks itself.

Gentleness
-Synanimous to meekness. Meekness is synanimous to weakness. We all know how Satan feels about being weak :) We should always strive for strength and power, holding in eternal comtempt the weak! We must smash this slave morality that not only dictates that we be inchained to the weak but become weak ourselves. It's no wonder our spiritual potential was set back so far by xtianity with these sort of perversions being glorified.

Self-Control
-Not a bad thing. But xtianity's idea of self-control is a puritanical rejection of all wordly pleasures. One needs both self-control and indulgence, too much of one or the other is a very bad thing.

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@ wrote:

no wonder

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

Ageed. My point was that they aren't good, but even if they were that wouldn't change anything. Xtians cannot follow these laws...no one can. Most xtian theologians will actually admit it is impossible to truly be christlike as it contradicts human nature. Thus xtians are left in an eternal struggle trying to live up to an impossible ideal. The only result of xtianity is failure.

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

Even if these xian "virtues" were good, I haven't even met a single xian who follows them. Probably they ignore them because they know that they are bogus ans suicidal and absolutely impossible to apply them to reality.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@ wrote:

Love

Joy

Peace

Longsuffing

Kindness

Goodness

Faithfulness

Gentleness

Self-Control

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@ wrote:

no wonder

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

Worse than that. They don't even know their (un)holy buybull. And believe me, had they obeyed them, they wouldn't have even realised it is THAT virtues that are destroying them. They'd probably blame Father, as usual.

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@ wrote:

Love

Joy

Peace

Longsuffing

Kindness

Goodness

Faithfulness

Gentleness

Self-Control

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

no wonder

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

its more complex than you think....
9 virtues....
http://www.ocf.org/OrthodoxPage/reading/angels.html
the virtues of angels....
"The nine orders of the angels are divided into three heirarchies, each of which is divided into three orders: the highest, the intermediate, the lower" the seraphim so on and so forth...

ok so nine times three = 27....

February 27 is the 58th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 307 days remaining until the end of the year (308 in leap years).

St Gregory the Dialogist
http://salesianity.blogspot.com/2009/09 ... egory.html

so therefore ive only somewhat uncovered truth in the way they act...

we are all inter connected to at least one level...

and that sad thing is you despise these people i suggest you summon....

beezlebub.../enlil
thanks lords of the great....
fuck you alll, for not thinking .....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Worse than that. They don't even know their (un)holy buybull. And believe me, had they obeyed them, they wouldn't have even realised it is THAT virtues that are destroying them. They'd probably blame Father, as usual.

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

Love

Joy

Peace

Longsuffing

Kindness

Goodness

Faithfulness

Gentleness

Self-Control

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

no wonder

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

Umm, what exactly are you getting at?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whitefalconlittlefalcon21" <whitefalconlittlefalcon21@... wrote:

its more complex than you think....
9 virtues....
http://www.ocf.org/OrthodoxPage/reading/angels.html
the virtues of angels....
"The nine orders of the angels are divided into three heirarchies, each of which is divided into three orders: the highest, the intermediate, the lower" the seraphim so on and so forth...

ok so nine times three = 27....

February 27 is the 58th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 307 days remaining until the end of the year (308 in leap years).

St Gregory the Dialogist
http://salesianity.blogspot.com/2009/09 ... egory.html

so therefore ive only somewhat uncovered truth in the way they act...

we are all inter connected to at least one level...

and that sad thing is you despise these people i suggest you summon....

beezlebub.../enlil
thanks lords of the great....
fuck you alll, for not thinking .....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

Love

Joy

Peace

Longsuffing

Kindness

Goodness

Faithfulness

Gentleness

Self-Control

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

no wonder

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back