Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nightmares

Pierce Talanski

I don't have what most people would percieve as 'nightmares' very often, and when I do, I usually view them the same way I view a horror movie i.e. "Oh run you stupid bitch, he's gonna rip your guts out!" But recently, I've been having quite a few dreams that have been terrifying, and they're getting more frequent as time goes on. Most of them have been about demons, Hell, etc., as in the Exorcist type demons, not the good ones, and, normally I'd probably find them entertaining, but these have been extremely lucid and vivid i.e. when I punch someone in the face in a dream, I can actually feel myself punching them in the face, which, quite frankly, makes it all the worse. What I'm trying to say is, this isn't normal for me, I think Thoth was right and I'm attracting attention from some of the bigger enemy entities, who seem to be trying to wear me down and psych me out, which is kind of working. I know at least one person is probably thinking I should see a shrink, which I am, and aside from having ADD I'm completely normal, but I need some advice on this, it's really starting to get to me.

Seems like you need to double your protection meditations. I have had these before. After i started to seriously protect myself, they stopped. It is all in how you protect yourself.

I suggest you vibrate Algiz on yourself then vibrate Sowilo. Algiz is a protection rune and Sowilo protects plus activates and empowers other runes it is used with. Like i said above, the more you protect yourself, the less shit you will have.

Ave Father Ea Lucifer and Praise All the Mighty Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pierce Talanski" <ptalanski@... wrote:

I don't have what most people would percieve as 'nightmares' very often, and when I do, I usually view them the same way I view a horror movie i.e. "Oh run you stupid bitch, he's gonna rip your guts out!" But recently, I've been having quite a few dreams that have been terrifying, and they're getting more frequent as time goes on. Most of them have been about demons, Hell, etc., as in the Exorcist type demons, not the good ones, and, normally I'd probably find them entertaining, but these have been extremely lucid and vivid i.e. when I punch someone in the face in a dream, I can actually feel myself punching them in the face, which, quite frankly, makes it all the worse. What I'm trying to say is, this isn't normal for me, I think Thoth was right and I'm attracting attention from some of the bigger enemy entities, who seem to be trying to wear me down and psych me out, which is kind of working. I know at least one person is probably thinking I should see a shrink, which I am, and aside from having ADD I'm completely normal, but I need some advice on this, it's really starting to get to me.

To add to the last poster's advice I'd recommend you learn what you can from your nightmares. If you can describe something as a nightmare you likely wouldn't want to deal with it at all. If you're going to experience it anyway however there aren't many places better to handle it than from the comfort and safety of your own head.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon@... wrote:

Seems like you need to double your protection meditations. I have had these before. After i started to seriously protect myself, they stopped. It is all in how you protect yourself.

I suggest you vibrate Algiz on yourself then vibrate Sowilo. Algiz is a protection rune and Sowilo protects plus activates and empowers other runes it is used with. Like i said above, the more you protect yourself, the less shit you will have.

Ave Father Ea Lucifer and Praise All the Mighty Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pierce Talanski" <ptalanski@ wrote:

I know this topic is fucking old as shit but I have been getting them at random at night like very rarely. When I use to get them it would be a normal thinglike a normal wake up and I would be like what the fuck. But last night and one other time before I had a crazy nightmare that made no sense of random things. I woke up shaking my body was like shaking with such vibrating that I can't explain it. After calming down I felt like I was being choked or at least my neck and chest hurt. I noticed at time my heart races.
During meditation my chest in the center will feel a pulse of energy like another heart of sorts wich is nice. But the feeling I feel at night during sleep is like that but more how shale I say negative and terror like.
Any ideas on what could be causing this?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pierce Talanski" <ptalanski@... wrote:

Again if you are Satan's brother,as you told me in our private chat.Then why if you are half Demon,do you even have nightmares.That should not even be the case with you,you should have the power to stop others from having them.Please refrain from giving others advice,when you clearly have some issues of your own to deal with.And please don't IM me for any reason again.
Brian

--- On Wed, 8/31/11, Satan's Child <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Nightmares
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 2:32 PM

I know this topic is fucking old as shit but I have been getting them at random at night like very rarely. When I use to get them it would be a normal thinglike a normal wake up and I would be like what the fuck. But last night and one other time before I had a crazy nightmare that made no sense of random things. I woke up shaking my body was like shaking with such vibrating that I can't explain it. After calming down I felt like I was being choked or at least my neck and chest hurt. I noticed at time my heart races.

During meditation my chest in the center will feel a pulse of energy like another heart of sorts wich is nice. But the feeling I feel at night during sleep is like that but more how shale I say negative and terror like.

I don't have what most people would percieve as 'nightmares' very often, and when I do, I usually view them the same way I view a horror movie i.e. "Oh run you stupid bitch, he's gonna rip your guts out!" But recently, I've been having quite a few dreams that have been terrifying, and they're getting more frequent as time goes on. Most of them have been about demons, Hell, etc., as in the Exorcist type demons, not the good ones, and, normally I'd probably find them entertaining, but these have been extremely lucid and vivid i.e. when I punch someone in the face in a dream, I can actually feel myself punching them in the face, which, quite frankly, makes it all the worse. What I'm trying to say is, this isn't normal for me, I think Thoth was right and I'm attracting attention from some of the bigger enemy entities, who seem to be trying to wear me down and psych me out, which is kind of working. I know at least one person is probably thinking I should
see a shrink, which I am, and aside from having ADD I'm completely normal, but I need some advice on this, it's really starting to get to me.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Claiming to be half demon and Satan's brother is a pretty big pill to swallow especially when you have issues that humans have.  I agree though, if you are what you claim such a simple thing as nightmares should not even cross you as a problem that needs to be addressed (well, you just wouldn't have such a low level problem).  The only way i can see this happening is if Satan decided to send you down to Earth in the physical to help (HP Maxine did say he has done that) and in incarnation process you forget everything like us (humans) during reincarnation.  I would think that if you were so close to Satan relationship wise that it would not take you very long (ie: as a child) to make contact and get back on track with your memories....

BTW and this is rare but Brian just gave the "Don't talk to me eva" phrase...never saw that coming.

Ecrin Satan!

Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2011 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Nightmares

Again if you are Satan's brother,as you told me in our private chat.Then why if you are half Demon,do you even have nightmares.That should not even be the case with you,you should have the power to stop others from having them.Please refrain from giving others advice,when you clearly have some issues of your own to deal with.And please don't IM me for any reason again.
Brian

I don't have what most people would percieve as 'nightmares' very often, and when I do, I usually view them the same way I view a horror movie i.e. "Oh run you stupid bitch, he's gonna rip your guts out!" But recently, I've been having quite a few dreams that have been terrifying, and they're getting more frequent as time goes on. Most of them have been about demons, Hell, etc., as in the Exorcist type demons, not the good ones, and, normally I'd probably find them entertaining, but these have been extremely lucid and vivid i.e. when I punch someone in the face in a dream, I can actually feel myself punching them in the face, which, quite frankly, makes it all the worse. What I'm trying to say is, this isn't normal for me, I think Thoth was right and I'm attracting attention from some of the bigger enemy entities, who seem to be trying to wear me down and psych me out, which is kind of working. I know at least one person is probably thinking I should
see a shrink, which I am, and aside from having ADD I'm completely normal, but I need some advice on this, it's really starting to get to me.

You know I never do say that to others,but I am starting to get more discerning,as well as seeing right through stuff like this. LOL Like H P Maxine has said in her sermons,when you have enough correct info,and you have progressed some in your power meditations,you can't be fooled by this stuff anymore.
Hail Satan!
--- On Thu, 9/1/11, Musouka <ditto6891@... wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 1:50 PM

Claiming to be half demon and Satan's brother is a pretty big pill to swallow especially when you have issues that humans have.  I agree though, if you are what you claim such a simple thing as nightmares should not even cross you as a problem that needs to be addressed (well, you just wouldn't have such a low level problem).  The only way i can see this happening is if Satan decided to send you down to Earth in the physical to help (HP Maxine did say he has done that) and in incarnation process you forget everything like us (humans) during reincarnation.  I would think that if you were so close to Satan relationship wise that it would not take you very long (ie: as a child) to make contact and get back on track with your memories....

BTW and this is rare but Brian just gave the "Don't talk to me eva" phrase...never saw that coming.

Ecrin Satan!

Brian

I've had bad nightmares too, that I wondered where the hell they were coming from. I think it's the enemy. Their time is getting short and they are getting desperate--keep the faith. HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Musouka <ditto6891@... wrote:

Ecrin Satan!

Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pierce Talanski" <ptalanski@ wrote:

This is the last time I am going to address this.
Yes brian is ent u one last message.
And I stated in it I wont be talking to you in im again
And I belive its for the best.
Becaus3e now everyone in this fucking group is being fucking retarded.
I am not here to flame, argue or be an immature child
And first of all I never said I was his or anyones fucking brother.
Get it threw your heads people it's this kind of bull shit that makes disunity.
Why the fuck don't all of you grow up, quit arguing and do what Don and Pierce
Does and just do your damned work.
I have had respect for Maxine and she is the only one in the groups besides the two mentioned above I have any amount of respect for.
One more member I forgot to mention was YoYo. I am deciding to leave this and any of the other groups. For those of you who are smart enough to relize what causes disunity good for you. Satanists don't have fucking listening problems and I see some people have a few problems.
Did I ever go on here and say I was Satan's brother? No! And thank you well enough for that stupid comment.
I hope in the future Maxine get's a more organized plan for these groups. It can't be made an issue due to she is very busy.
For how fucking busy she is it would be nice to have a temple but we or any other Satanic organization doesn't.
Also I've been here for a long fucking time and I have been quiet as well for months at a time. Why? Because some of the people here are honestly to damned annoying to talk to. If its not about money its about why they havn't ascended yet. I be nice and try to answer questions help others as that is people's jobs here. Not just to ascend but to help out others.
"Fly on over there?" That was from another disussion. Thanks ass hole but does any of the gods just appear when someone fucking needs them. NO, they let them learn and fend for themselves and only come when they see that they cannot handle it. In some cases new people are still very closed off and cannot defend themselves. That is why Demons and the Gods come to new people the most.
And as for that memory comment. I have my memories in order thank you.

Good bye.
HP Kanemohrra

I trust Brian over a 20 year old who claims to be a High Priest yet seems very non-advanced according to his posts.

Also, most HP's have a little more maturity than to post things such as "Satan's Child fucking tipsy or drunk cant tell my face fels hot lol... Mikes Lemonaid rocks!" and "Satan's Child burbin tabaco is good" on their yahoo profile.

Of course, I could be wrong.

But doesn't one have to be at least some-what advanced to be a High Priest?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satan's Child" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

I have had respect for Maxine and she is the only one in the groups besides the two mentioned above I have any amount of respect for.
One more member I forgot to mention was YoYo. I am deciding to leave this and any of the other groups. For those of you who are smart enough to relize what causes disunity good for you. Satanists don't have fucking listening problems and I see some people have a few problems.
Did I ever go on here and say I was Satan's brother? No! And thank you well enough for that stupid comment.
I hope in the future Maxine get's a more organized plan for these groups. It can't be made an issue due to she is very busy.
For how fucking busy she is it would be nice to have a temple but we or any other Satanic organization doesn't.
Also I've been here for a long fucking time and I have been quiet as well for months at a time. Why? Because some of the people here are honestly to damned annoying to talk to. If its not about money its about why they havn't ascended yet. I be nice and try to answer questions help others as that is people's jobs here. Not just to ascend but to help out others.
"Fly on over there?" That was from another disussion. Thanks ass hole but does any of the gods just appear when someone fucking needs them. NO, they let them learn and fend for themselves and only come when they see that they cannot handle it. In some cases new people are still very closed off and cannot defend themselves. That is why Demons and the Gods come to new people the most.

Good bye.
HP Kanemohrra

By my post, I don't mean to offend any *legit* young HP's or young HP's-to-be. What I meant was, many of "HP Kanemohrra"'s posts are quite suspicious sounding.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I trust Brian over a 20 year old who claims to be a High Priest yet seems very non-advanced according to his posts.

Also, most HP's have a little more maturity than to post things such as "Satan's Child fucking tipsy or drunk cant tell my face fels hot lol... Mikes Lemonaid rocks!" and "Satan's Child burbin tabaco is good" on their yahoo profile.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satan's Child" <kanemohrra666@ wrote:

Good bye.
HP Kanemohrra

Yes Lydia,but its being handled by the proper authorities thanks. :)
Hail Satan
Brian
--- On Fri, 9/2/11, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:

Date: Friday, September 2, 2011, 7:41 PM

By my post, I don't mean to offend any *legit* young HP's or young HP's-to-be. What I meant was, many of "HP Kanemohrra"'s posts are quite suspicious sounding.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satan's Child" <kanemohrra666@ wrote:

Good bye.

HP Kanemohrra

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: Friday, September 2, 2011, 7:15 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satan's Child" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

Good bye.

HP Kanemohrra

What is that supposed to mean?  Are you saying you actually went to the popo and snitched on somebody here?

Ecrin Satan!

Sent: Friday, September 2, 2011 2:36 PM

Hail Satan
Brian

Hail Satan!

Good bye.

HP Kanemohrra

:)

--- On Fri, 9/2/11, Musouka <ditto6891@... wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, September 2, 2011, 8:58 PM

What is that supposed to mean?  Are you saying you actually went to the popo and snitched on somebody here?

Ecrin Satan!

Hail Satan

Brian

Hail Satan!

Good bye.

HP Kanemohrra

I agree with you. Lydia. And he never answered my question about
'Hades'. I don't think he's an HP at all. Now, don't get me wrong; I
don't think there's anything wrong with being an HP outside the Jos,
but you have to prove that you are worthy of such a title. Maxine
herself said it's perfectly fine to vow yourself to Father Satan's
service, even if you aren't an official Jos HP. She said that in an
audio sermon, the one entitled "Ministry."

Oh, and to Satan's Child...if you don't like these groups, then leave.
You needn't make insulting comments such as the ones you just made.
You could have simply unsubscribed quietly. Also, I do not think your
statement about the Gods is at all right. They *do* come to new
people, when they have the time...not just to defend them if they are
in trouble, but to comfort and counsel them on other matters. I, for
one, know this from personal experience. And that is all I shall say
on this topic. Hail Father Satan always!

On 9/2/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]"
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

What is that supposed to mean?  Are you saying you actually went to
the popo and snitched on somebody here?

Ecrin Satan!

Hail Satan

Brian

By my post, I don't mean to offend any *legit* young HP's or young
HP's-to-be. What I meant was, many of "HP Kanemohrra"'s posts are quite
suspicious sounding.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@...
wrote:

I trust Brian over a 20 year old who claims to be a High Priest yet seems
very non-advanced according to his posts.

Also, most HP's have a little more maturity than to post things such as
"Satan's Child fucking tipsy or drunk cant tell my face fels hot lol...
Mikes Lemonaid rocks!" and "Satan's Child burbin tabaco is good" on their
yahoo profile.

But doesn't one have to be at least some-what advanced to be a High
Priest?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satan's Child"
<kanemohrra666@ wrote:

Get it threw your heads people it's this kind of bull shit that makes
disunity.

Why the fuck don't all of you grow up, quit arguing and do what Don and
Pierce

I have had respect for Maxine and she is the only one in the groups
besides the two mentioned above I have any amount of respect for.

One more member I forgot to mention was YoYo. I am deciding to leave
this and any of the other groups. For those of you who are smart enough
to relize what causes disunity good for you. Satanists don't have
fucking listening problems and I see some people have a few problems.

Did I ever go on here and say I was Satan's brother? No! And thank you
well enough for that stupid comment.

I hope in the future Maxine get's a more organized plan for these
groups. It can't be made an issue due to she is very busy.

For how fucking busy she is it would be nice to have a temple but we or
any other Satanic organization doesn't.

Also I've been here for a long fucking time and I have been quiet as
well for months at a time. Why? Because some of the people here are
honestly to damned annoying to talk to. If its not about money its about
why they havn't ascended yet. I be nice and try to answer questions help
others as that is people's jobs here. Not just to ascend but to help out
others.

"Fly on over there?" That was from another disussion. Thanks ass hole
but does any of the gods just appear when someone fucking needs them.
NO, they let them learn and fend for themselves and only come when they
see that they cannot handle it. In some cases new people are still very
closed off and cannot defend themselves. That is why Demons and the Gods
come to new people the most.

Good bye.

HP Kanemohrra

Just ignore this idiot. They're not a High Priest, they're not even a Satanist. They spend their time harassing our Members and claiming to be powerful. Honestly, just ignore them.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Ecrin Satan!

Hail Satan

Brian

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Good bye.

HP Kanemohrra

I completely agree with you H P Zildar Raasi.But it is a different thing when you are being contacted through Instant Message.That is vary intrusive.The only other option is to report the incident.
Hail Satan
Brian

--- On Sat, 9/3/11, High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Date: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 1:42 AM

Just ignore this idiot. They're not a High Priest, they're not even a Satanist. They spend their time harassing our Members and claiming to be powerful. Honestly, just ignore them.

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Ecrin Satan!

Hail Satan

Brian

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Good bye.

HP Kanemohrra

Is there no way you can block him from your IM? I don't know anything about messengers myself as I do not use them, but hopefully there is some way to remove him. These people get bored eventually. Definitely, they should always be reported!

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

I completely agree with you H P Zildar Raasi.But it is a different thing when you are being contacted through Instant Message.That is vary intrusive.The only other option is to report the incident.
Hail Satan
Brian

--- On Sat, 9/3/11, High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

--- On Fri, 9/2/11, Musouka <ditto6891@ wrote:

Ecrin Satan!

Hail Satan

Brian

--- On Fri, 9/2/11, lydia_666@ <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Good bye.

HP Kanemohrra

Already done but thanks!

Date: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 12:11 PM

Is there no way you can block him from your IM? I don't know anything about messengers myself as I do not use them, but hopefully there is some way to remove him. These people get bored eventually. Definitely, they should always be reported!

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Satan

Brian

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Ecrin Satan!

Hail Satan

Brian

Hail Satan!

Good bye.

HP Kanemohrra

And this idiot took the time to make a website. He must be really
bored then, if he isn't even a true Satanist. This is the reason I'm
glad I don't have Messenger; I don't have to deal with as many nut
jobs trying to contact me. I do get a few weird people through e-mail,
but it's not too bad and I can block them too, if they persist. Glad
you reported him, Brian. Hope they already banned his ass! Hail Father
Satan! Hail all the true Clergy who are in his service!

On 9/3/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Already done but thanks!

--- On Sat, 9/3/11, High Priestess Zildar Raasi
<high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Date: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 12:11 PM

Is there no way you can block him from your IM? I don't know anything about
messengers myself as I do not use them, but hopefully there is some way to
remove him. These people get bored eventually. Definitely, they should
always be reported!

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons
<briangibbons20@... wrote:

I completely agree with you H P Zildar Raasi.But it is a different thing
when you are being contacted through Instant Message.That is vary
intrusive.The only other option is to report the incident.

Hail Satan

Brian

--- On Sat, 9/3/11, High Priestess Zildar Raasi
<high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Â

Just ignore this idiot. They're not a High Priest, they're not even a
Satanist. They spend their time harassing our Members and claiming to be
powerful. Honestly, just ignore them.

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons
<briangibbons20@ wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]"
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

ÂÂ

What is that supposed to mean?  Are you saying you actually
went to the popo and snitched on somebody here?

Ecrin Satan!

ÂÂ

Hail Satan

Brian

ÂÂ

By my post, I don't mean to offend any *legit* young HP's or young
HP's-to-be. What I meant was, many of "HP Kanemohrra"'s posts are quite
suspicious sounding.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@
wrote:

I trust Brian over a 20 year old who claims to be a High Priest yet
seems very non-advanced according to his posts.

Also, most HP's have a little more maturity than to post things such
as "Satan's Child fucking tipsy or drunk cant tell my face fels hot
lol... Mikes Lemonaid rocks!" and "Satan's Child burbin tabaco is
good" on their yahoo profile.

But doesn't one have to be at least some-what advanced to be a High
Priest?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satan's Child"
<kanemohrra666@ wrote:

Becaus3e now everyone in this fucking group is being fucking
retarded.

Get it threw your heads people it's this kind of bull shit that
makes disunity.

Why the fuck don't all of you grow up, quit arguing and do what Don
and Pierce

I have had respect for Maxine and she is the only one in the groups
besides the two mentioned above I have any amount of respect for.

One more member I forgot to mention was YoYo. I am deciding to leave
this and any of the other groups. For those of you who are smart
enough to relize what causes disunity good for you. Satanists don't
have fucking listening problems and I see some people have a few
problems.

Did I ever go on here and say I was Satan's brother? No! And thank
you well enough for that stupid comment.

I hope in the future Maxine get's a more organized plan for these
groups. It can't be made an issue due to she is very busy.

For how fucking busy she is it would be nice to have a temple but we
or any other Satanic organization doesn't.

Also I've been here for a long fucking time and I have been quiet as
well for months at a time. Why? Because some of the people here are
honestly to damned annoying to talk to. If its not about money its
about why they havn't ascended yet. I be nice and try to answer
questions help others as that is people's jobs here. Not just to
ascend but to help out others.

"Fly on over there?" That was from another disussion. Thanks ass
hole but does any of the gods just appear when someone fucking needs
them. NO, they let them learn and fend for themselves and only come
when they see that they cannot handle it. In some cases new people
are still very closed off and cannot defend themselves. That is why
Demons and the Gods come to new people the most.

And as for that memory comment. I have my memories in order thank
you.

Good bye.

HP Kanemohrra

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back