Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nightmare attacks

SHADOWS!!

Ok this is rare for me I haven't had a nightmare in years.
Well it was about 4:02 when I woke up west coast time. And my dream was messed up I was being attacked by a enemy and I started to push out attack energy and I needed help so I called out to
My gd I felt what I think was her and I noticed in the dream I woke up but I didn't I was trying to open my eyes but the wouldn't I saw a spider on a web coming down and then my gd was near me than I was next to my gd but I was still asleep than I saw the spider again than I woke up and was pushed back into sleep and I forced myself to wake up again and I thought I saw the spider but nothing was there and spiders creep the shit out so either two things it was meant to break my fear or it was a actual attack either way I'm going to take a shower and clean my aura.

Hail Satan
Hail haures

Yeah.... I had a enemy smother me with a pillow (try to) in my dreams a few days ago. I just wiggled away and it did not last long. Could have been a dream but I have had enough attacks in this form to know different. But the strangest thing was....... it wasn't my pillow, the enemy must have stopped off at ikea before it tried to smother me.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... wrote:

Well it was about 4:02 when I woke up west coast time. And my dream was messed up I was being attacked by a enemy and I started to push out attack energy and I needed help so I called out to
My gd I felt what I think was her and I noticed in the dream I woke up but I didn't I was trying to open my eyes but the wouldn't I saw a spider on a web coming down and then my gd was near me than I was next to my gd but I was still asleep than I saw the spider again than I woke up and was pushed back into sleep and I forced myself to wake up again and I thought I saw the spider but nothing was there and spiders creep the shit out so either two things it was meant to break my fear or it was a actual attack either way I'm going to take a shower and clean my aura.

Hail Satan
Hail haures

lol dude , i saw spiders in my dream too. I'm not sure when was that, maybe a 3 days ago. I was covered in a web, in some small wooden box (not very pleasurable feeling if u ask me ;/  ) well, i don't know who my GD is, the spiders wanted me to become their dinner, i was rlly afraid. But then i heard one of them laughting at me, that rlly pissed me off, i felt like falling into some rage, like some freaking berserk. I won't allow any1 to look down at me, no fucking way. I reaped the web , and destroyed the box (i grew bigger) the spiders flew out of the box, then i grabbed something that looked to me like some kind of blade or sumthing, and just impaled them, the smaller ones i smashed with my shoes.   Was that an attack or just a rlly stupid dream, i don't know.   And recently i feel oddly dirty, i clean my aura on and on, and i still feel dirty wtf?   Hail Enki
----- Original Message ----- From: SHADOWS!! To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:11 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Nightmare attacks

Hail Satan
Hail haures

I guess i need to work on accuracy, sorry.

Hail Satan!!!! Lucifer Triumphs!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail haures

I think its a trick of the enemy about a year ago I woke up and saw all these brown spiders crawling all over me opened my eyes everything was like it was in the real world closed my eyes opened them and they were still there. This happened about 4 times (different nights) and was always when I hung out around this particular individual who I now know was attacked severely and was doing drugs (crack) and dabbling with jewsus and angel magick. and hasnt happened since I stopped hanging out with them maybe it has something to do with someone you are in contact with who has connections with angels. Apparently they are able to attack people somehow through a spiritual like we can form by being friends with others.
Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cynthiarussu" <cynthiarussu@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail haures

Yeah I agree this could be from the fact that my area is full of hardcore xians and plus there's a lot of bad vibes in my area as well. I had to use logic about the dream it was more of chance since I have long hair and one of my small dreads was in the way which must have made me think about a spider on a web but still the enemy attacks me and I will not give up ever! It's a large possiabilty that it could be the stupid church that prays for me sending me all of this evil energy.My damm sister signed my name into this global prayer network so it really annoys me. I'll fight it to the end fuck xianty!

Hail Satan Hail haures 

On Mar 23, 2010, at 9:58 PM, "Wesley" <darkmonkey@... wrote:
  I think its a trick of the enemy about a year ago I woke up and saw all these brown spiders crawling all over me opened my eyes everything was like it was in the real world closed my eyes opened them and they were still there. This happened about 4 times (different nights) and was always when I hung out around this particular individual who I now know was attacked severely and was doing drugs (crack) and dabbling with jewsus and angel magick. and hasnt happened since I stopped hanging out with them maybe it has something to do with someone you are in contact with who has connections with angels. Apparently they are able to attack people somehow through a spiritual like we can form by being friends with others.
Hail Satan
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "cynthiarussu" <cynthiarussu@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, SHADOWS!! <dagger5893@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail haures

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back