Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

NIBIRU PLANET

Nibiru does not exist. Zechariah Stitchin was a racial Jew and had ties to the Vatican. His translations are known for not being 100% accurate. Nibiru is a lie, the Gods actual residence is called Du'at.

No, it's not true. It's yet another "conspiracy" which makes fun of actual conspiracies. It's also used so the jew can steal idiots' brainings into "the apocalypse"; the jew can't do things on its own, so it rapes people's minds with crap (media, education, etc.), and that braining is then used to manifest the jew's agenda.

I've read many articles on Nibiru, the planet is supposedly 8 times larger than Earth, but isn't gonna seen until 3 days before it gets so close to Earth it's gravitational pull will cause a polar shift on our planet. I'm not a rocket scientist or anything, but I would think if a planet that large was approaching us that closely it would have fucked up the rotation of all the planets in our solar system before it even got close to us. It's to sci-fi sounding. Oh and it's supposed to come by from behind the sun, nevermind the fact that the sun is so hot that any object that is remotely close to it will be incinerated instantly. Plus, the calculations of when Nibiru is gonna hit us is done by a christian, David Meade.

8 times larger than Earth, yet we can't set it yet, and not seeing it until 3 (the power number of creation/destruction; "jesus" dead for 3 days; 3 in the "holy trinity"; the "3-fold return"; and other bullshit) days beforehand, despite not having seen it yet; we still know where it is, despite not having seen it yet; we still know how big it is, despite never having seen it yet; and we still know when we will see it, despite not having seen it yet... Riiiiight. OK, then!

Apparently what's coming is just your run of the mill asteroid that's about 3 miles wide and is just gonna be with 200 million miles of earth or something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back