Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

newly dedicated

Angela Sanchez

<var [/IMG]</var>I am newly dedicated and I feel great. I always knew I wanted to devote myself to our Father Satan but growing up in a xian family it was difficult. Finally, I decided it was time to take control of my own life and stop letting people tell me how to live. I am happy and ready for all the great things that I know are coming. Thank You brothers and sisters.     HAIL SATAN!!![/B]

Congrats Angela, welcome to the family. Where you from? Damien

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thu, June 30, 2011 7:37:05 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] newly dedicated

<var [/IMG]</var>I am newly dedicated and I feel great. I always knew I wanted to devote myself to our Father Satan but growing up in a xian family it was difficult. Finally, I decided it was time to take control of my own life and stop letting people tell me how to live. I am happy and ready for all the great things that I know are coming. Thank You brothers and sisters.     HAIL SATAN!!![/B]

Thank you Da[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] newly dedicated

Congrats Angela, welcome to the family. Where you from? Damien

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]

<var [/IMG]</var>I am newly dedicated and I feel great. I always knew I wanted to devote myself to our Father Satan but growing up in a xian family it was difficult. Finally, I decided it was time to take control of my own life and stop letting people tell me how to live. I am happy and ready for all the great things that I know are coming. Thank You brothers and sisters.     HAIL SATAN!!!

Welcome to the family! It's good to see I'm not the only satanist from New Jersey.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angela Sanchez <ladya_78@... wrote:

Thank you Damien. I am from New Jersey.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] newly dedicated

Congrats Angela, welcome to the family. Where you from?
Damien

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I am newly dedicated and I feel great. I always knew I wanted to devote myself to our Father Satan but growing up in a xian family it was difficult. Finally, I
decided it was time to take control of my own life and stop letting people tell me how to live. I am happy and ready for all the great things that I know are coming. Thank You brothers and sisters.  

HAIL SATAN!!!

I did my dedication ritual not 10 minutes ago and I already feel like a weight has been lifted. I would just like to thank JoS for showing me the path.

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Congrats now you are part of the army that has won the war.Now work to strengthen your aura and become a God.Great things ahead for you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Sep 3, 2012 12:09:36 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I did my dedication ritual not 10 minutes ago and I already feel like a weight has been lifted. I would just like to thank JoS for showing me the path.

Hail Satan!

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back