Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

newly dedicated, with questions

[email protected]

Hello everyone! I recently dedicated myself to Father Lucifer- and I've already started seeing some changes in my life- mainly with myself.

I come from a Xian past, where throughout my life it has ripped and drained all the confidence I have, along with my self worth. I found Father Lucifer at an extremely low point of my life and already, he has given me the ability to be confident within myself, be happy and to love myself. Every day I feel more and more confident, and I feel happier. I have been feeling extremely lonely last few months and since my dedication, I have always felt a warm feeling of support and love, he is incredible!!

My question is mainly to do with the things that I am currently feeling, especially during meditation. I could be wrong but I feel like Im becoming sensitive to energies. I dont know what it is that I am feeling, I suspect my own souls vibration... but in meditation I find myself quickly being surrounded by some kind of vibration/feeling, where I almost feel.... drunk and cut off from the world. Its not a bad feeling, I actually quite enjoy it... I was just wondering if people could tell me what this is and if anybody has felt the same?

I was on the bus today and I was doing some breathing exercises and I could feel myself feeling the same thing-it was so strong and almost overwhelming, especially when somebody walked past me, the sensation got stronger when they walked past and for some reason it made me grimace in repulsion-if this was the persons vibrations or aura I was sensing I guess they could have been an Xian or something. Throughout my journey on the bus I was almost... buzzing in this bubble of energy, I felt dazed. I noticed that it got a lot clearer when we got to a stop and more than half the people on the bus left.

What could this be? And How do I control it?

Its not a negative feeling Im feeling, I just feel like sometimes I cant get it under control and Im afraid I could be dazed all the time and lose my senses and not focus on where Im going and get myself run over or something XD

Welcome to the family.

I guess this is because you raised your bioelectricity and started feeling the energy. The longer you go with certain meditations the stronger the feeling will be. Try doing the Energy Foundation and the Aura of Protection magic , those 2 will give you that feeling.
You will start feeling the energy just by being councious it is there, and start being able to move it around your body. Just try to do it and you will do it well, believe me.

Ave Satani

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ronabee@..." <ronabee@... wrote:

Hello everyone! I recently dedicated myself to Father Lucifer- and I've already started seeing some changes in my life- mainly with myself.

I come from a Xian past, where throughout my life it has ripped and drained all the confidence I have, along with my self worth. I found Father Lucifer at an extremely low point of my life and already, he has given me the ability to be confident within myself, be happy and to love myself. Every day I feel more and more confident, and I feel happier. I have been feeling extremely lonely last few months and since my dedication, I have always felt a warm feeling of support and love, he is incredible!!

My question is mainly to do with the things that I am currently feeling, especially during meditation. I could be wrong but I feel like Im becoming sensitive to energies. I dont know what it is that I am feeling, I suspect my own souls vibration... but in meditation I find myself quickly being surrounded by some kind of vibration/feeling, where I almost feel.... drunk and cut off from the world. Its not a bad feeling, I actually quite enjoy it... I was just wondering if people could tell me what this is and if anybody has felt the same?

I was on the bus today and I was doing some breathing exercises and I could feel myself feeling the same thing-it was so strong and almost overwhelming, especially when somebody walked past me, the sensation got stronger when they walked past and for some reason it made me grimace in repulsion-if this was the persons vibrations or aura I was sensing I guess they could have been an Xian or something. Throughout my journey on the bus I was almost... buzzing in this bubble of energy, I felt dazed. I noticed that it got a lot clearer when we got to a stop and more than half the people on the bus left.

Its not a negative feeling Im feeling, I just feel like sometimes I cant get it under control and Im afraid I could be dazed all the time and lose my senses and not focus on where Im going and get myself run over or something XD

welcome and congratulations Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 13, 2012 1:28 PM, "spencerlfa" <igorbedzor@... wrote:
Welcome to the family.

I guess this is because you raised your bioelectricity and started feeling the energy. The longer you go with certain meditations the stronger the feeling will be. Try doing the Energy Foundation and the Aura of Protection magic , those 2 will give you that feeling.
You will start feeling the energy just by being councious it is there, and start being able to move it around your body. Just try to do it and you will do it well, believe me.

Ave Satani

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ronabee@..." <ronabee@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back