Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Newer members, your dedications ARE valid!!

Fourth Reich

I see it atleast 10 times a day on the groups that new comers ask if their dedication was valid. Every dedication id valid unless you didn't mean it or it didn't come from the heart!!

I see it atleast 10 times a day on the groups that new comers ask if their dedication was valid. Every dedication id valid unless you didn't mean it or it didn't come from the heart!!

I was not able to put any blood to on paper not even a single tiny drop. However I dedicated from core of my heart. So??????????

Very much agreed Fourth Reich!!     The enemy wants you to think you are nothing!! Satan brought you to him by HIS will!!!! Welcome to all who have Dedicated their souls to Satan.

Watch this:

Father Satan I Dedicate my soul to you unreservedly!!! Your will is my will Father Satan!!

I just Dedicated. It is just as valid as any Ritual. Why? Because I meant it with all my heart.

I didn't use any blood or even did a Ritual.  It doesnt matter! Only what is in your heart matters! If you did a ritual and attempted blood, you are Dedicated! Welcome to the Family! :)

That's alright in my opinion.

SIEG HEIL!!!!14/88!!!
"As lon[/IMG]www.naziarchive.oo3.co/LIBRARY - fourthreich666
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2014 7:55 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Newer members, your dedications ARE valid!!

I was not able to put any blood to on paper not even a single tiny drop. However I dedicated from core of my heart. So??????????

i am new and did the dedication ritual from the JoS website were do i go from here i just need some guidence 

Natasotwen. On the joyofsatan website go to the meditation section. All you need to know is there. Meditation is the foundation of spiritual satanism. Meditation is very important. This is where all your power will come. Welcome. Please continue to study and read the joyofsatan website.

The yahoogroups are here for support and guidance and questions.

------------------------------
On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 7:37 AM PST natasotwen23666@... wrote:

i am new and did the dedication ritual from the JoS website were do i go from here i just need some guidence

Im a new member as well I don't even know where to start off I'm in desperate need help on where it is that I make my first step to satanism and help with some questions Sorry if I'm inturupting a conversation I just don't know where to start at all?

@froyhoe
Start by doing the dedication and reading all of the information on this cite http://www.joyofsatan.org/ and if you have questions after doing this, contact the group for assistance.  Hail Satan,Dark Moon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back