Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Newcomer, seeking knowledge.

corpsejumpstyle

Hello to all, I am a newcomer, actually as of yet I am still just a spectator in a way. My name is Jose, but I prefer the nickname Corpse. I would like to politely pose some questions, and ask about things that I am concerned about. I slightly looked into Spiritual Satanism and considered joining some years ago, but didn't. Now, after even more time of feeling shunned by what traditional religions consider "God", I feel as if maybe it is time to consider a new faith.

My questions are:
1) What truth is there behind people who "sell" their souls? Can one truly make a deal with Satan and receive instant gratification in exchange for their soul?

2) For those who decide to accept Satan, can they ask for better life conditions? Ie. Let's say I am dirt poor but have high dreams of being a famous musician, would allegiance to Satan help out maybe in a way like getting a good job, or finding a way into the music industry?

Those are my two main questions. Now, I would like to address some concerns and ask how I could go about them.

I live with a Catholic family, though I currently do not place myself under any religion (although I do believe in the spiritual). They respect my choices and even accepted me when I was considering becoming a Satanist a few years back (they did say they didn't like it, but never treated me any different). Though I do not agree with their loyalty to a "Loving God" who has done nothing but ignore me and made me suffer for the past decade, I respect their theological allegiance (as I know they have been brainwashed for many generations and are closed minded about such subjects). Because of that mutual respect with my family, I wouldn't want to blatantly perform rituals in the living room (since I do not have my own room), would the Astral Temple be enough to perform my initiation, and all or at least most of the other rituals?

I feel ready to commit to Satan and be a part in Satanism, but do not want to create turmoil with my family, which I know would happen if they were to walk by the living room at night and see me performing rituals, also not because of that alone but I have a baby sister who was born premature and has slightly weakened lungs and is prone to asthma, I wouldn't want to aggravate her condition by lighting incense or candles.

If anyone here can help answer my questions and address my concerns, I would appreciate it, I will be reading the Joy of Satan website, but would prefer an answer tailored to my situation. Thank you.

Hi Corpse.

1. No, it's not only impossible (you can't live without a soul) but the opposite of Satanism. Satanism is a very spiritual religion based on EMPOWERING and DEVELOPING our souls and it wouldn't make any sense if any one lost it, it would completely defeat the point. Satan is here to help us and guide us to empower our souls and raise the kundalini and become Gods like him.

2. Again no. Satan is not a genie nor is he here to grant us instant wishes or material favors. Again this is the opposite of Satanism as Satan is here to help us in our spiritual progress by giving us knowledge so that we can apply this knowledge and be independant. Satanism is not about depending on Satan to improve our life but instead using the knowledge He gives us to improve it ourselves. Satanism=independence.

I would also add something since many newbies forget it: The main purpose to join Spiritual Satanism is to empower your soul and reach Godhood and also learn the truth and gain knowledge. That's what you should be interested in first and foremost if you are to become a SS. We are free to use that knowledge in the form of magick to improve our lives, but it's NOT the main purpose but a secondary one.

As for your other questions: Yes you can do it in your astral temple for now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "corpsejumpstyle" <corpsejumpstyle@... wrote:

Hello to all, I am a newcomer, actually as of yet I am still just a spectator in a way. My name is Jose, but I prefer the nickname Corpse. I would like to politely pose some questions, and ask about things that I am concerned about. I slightly looked into Spiritual Satanism and considered joining some years ago, but didn't. Now, after even more time of feeling shunned by what traditional religions consider "God", I feel as if maybe it is time to consider a new faith.

My questions are:
1) What truth is there behind people who "sell" their souls? Can one truly make a deal with Satan and receive instant gratification in exchange for their soul?

2) For those who decide to accept Satan, can they ask for better life conditions? Ie. Let's say I am dirt poor but have high dreams of being a famous musician, would allegiance to Satan help out maybe in a way like getting a good job, or finding a way into the music industry?

Those are my two main questions. Now, I would like to address some concerns and ask how I could go about them.

I live with a Catholic family, though I currently do not place myself under any religion (although I do believe in the spiritual). They respect my choices and even accepted me when I was considering becoming a Satanist a few years back (they did say they didn't like it, but never treated me any different). Though I do not agree with their loyalty to a "Loving God" who has done nothing but ignore me and made me suffer for the past decade, I respect their theological allegiance (as I know they have been brainwashed for many generations and are closed minded about such subjects). Because of that mutual respect with my family, I wouldn't want to blatantly perform rituals in the living room (since I do not have my own room), would the Astral Temple be enough to perform my initiation, and all or at least most of the other rituals?

I feel ready to commit to Satan and be a part in Satanism, but do not want to create turmoil with my family, which I know would happen if they were to walk by the living room at night and see me performing rituals, also not because of that alone but I have a baby sister who was born premature and has slightly weakened lungs and is prone to asthma, I wouldn't want to aggravate her condition by lighting incense or candles.

If anyone here can help answer my questions and address my concerns, I would appreciate it, I will be reading the Joy of Satan website, but would prefer an answer tailored to my situation. Thank you.

Sorry but I misunderstood your second question. I thought you were asking about better life conditions in exchange for your dedication (which is disrespectful). But yes you can ask Enki/Satan to help you and guide you how to improve your life. Like I said, he GUIDES you, he doesn't do it for you as we're about independence. But if you're interested in Satanism only for the material favors and not your spiritual development this is not a reason to become a SS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Hi Corpse.

1. No, it's not only impossible (you can't live without a soul) but the opposite of Satanism. Satanism is a very spiritual religion based on EMPOWERING and DEVELOPING our souls and it wouldn't make any sense if any one lost it, it would completely defeat the point. Satan is here to help us and guide us to empower our souls and raise the kundalini and become Gods like him.

2. Again no. Satan is not a genie nor is he here to grant us instant wishes or material favors. Again this is the opposite of Satanism as Satan is here to help us in our spiritual progress by giving us knowledge so that we can apply this knowledge and be independant. Satanism is not about depending on Satan to improve our life but instead using the knowledge He gives us to improve it ourselves. Satanism=independence.

I would also add something since many newbies forget it: The main purpose to join Spiritual Satanism is to empower your soul and reach Godhood and also learn the truth and gain knowledge. That's what you should be interested in first and foremost if you are to become a SS. We are free to use that knowledge in the form of magick to improve our lives, but it's NOT the main purpose but a secondary one.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "corpsejumpstyle" <corpsejumpstyle@ wrote:

My questions are:

<td val[/IMG]First one is no second one is no. Now let me explain.Your life can get better but not from making a deal only by working hard on your soul and learning how to change your life through your own efforts.May I suggest you read the main site completely.It will answer any and all questions you have. Joyofsatan.org

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Newcomer, seeking knowledge.
Sent: Sun, Jul 22, 2012 10:28:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello to all, I am a newcomer, actually as of yet I am still just a spectator in a way. My name is Jose, but I prefer the nickname Corpse. I would like to politely pose some questions, and ask about things that I am concerned about. I slightly looked into Spiritual Satanism and considered joining some years ago, but didn't. Now, after even more time of feeling shunned by what traditional religions consider "God", I feel as if maybe it is time to consider a new faith.

My questions are:

[/TD]

Many famous musicians have claimed to have "made a deal with the devil".The truth behind this is that some people in the music industry do know how to get your music farther with some sort of third party or galatic beings. these galatic beings are interested in how music effects peoples emotions. and when the music is sent out from the radio and such these galatic beings also pick up these frequencies and they are very interested how it effects them as well. So it is like the musicians music is the science and they are the observers with a clip board. You can invite these beings and they will come. And instead of obsering the music they can experience it first hand. So someone who knows someone who can do this recommends a new musican to do this. It is up to them if they want to do it or not. But many people who did this felt the being theyve invited was "controlling the deal" so they labeled them as the devil.im positive our gods wouldnt even do this
so it must be some other beings out their.
------------------------------
On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 3:28 AM PDT corpsejumpstyle wrote:

My questions are:

Thank you for your answers, and the first two were merely questions. If I seemed to be disrespectfully trying to use Satanism solely for material gain, I apologize, as that is not what I seek. I was just trying to clear some doubts, because while reading other sites about Satanism, I ran into claims that said such things, I knew that couldn't be right because like you said, Satan is not a genie, and it wouldn't make sense to preach individual and spiritual growth but then just turn around and grant everyone's wishes. Thank you again for your answers, and I apologize if I may have seem disrespectful.

Also, how strong should ny Astral Temple be in order to perform rituals, as of now I can only see a room, and altough I can add items, they do not last . What kind of things should I have in my astral temple and should I work on making it stronger first before beginning my new life as a SS, I feel that I want to dedicate myself tonight, but would my Astral Temple be ready, or that doesn't matter as much?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Sorry but I misunderstood your second question. I thought you were asking about better life conditions in exchange for your dedication (which is disrespectful). But yes you can ask Enki/Satan to help you and guide you how to improve your life. Like I said, he GUIDES you, he doesn't do it for you as we're about independence. But if you're interested in Satanism only for the material favors and not your spiritual development this is not a reason to become a SS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hi Corpse.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "corpsejumpstyle" <corpsejumpstyle@ wrote:

My questions are:

I have been reading it, and thank you for your answers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

First one is no second one is no. Now let me explain.Your life can get better but not from making a deal only by working hard on your soul and learning how to change your life through your own efforts.May I suggest you read the main site completely.It will answer any and all questions you have.  Joyofsatan.org

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
First one is no second one is no. Now let me explain.Your life can get better but not from making a deal only by working hard on your soul and learning how to change your life through your own efforts.May I suggest you read the main site completely.It will answer any and all questions you have.  Joyofsatan.org

Not to try to put anything over Brian;what he says is absolutely true but I can offer some encouragement. Yes,read the JoS site carefully and you will learn that power meditations are the key to advancement. I,myself,have been doing this for some time,Jose,and I can see small but significant changes in my own life. But know,Jose,that this life is not for the lazy;you must work towards improvement and it will come.

Yes, as I read the site more and read the sermons as well, I find that this path is very befitting to my nature. And in some cosmic way, appeals to some of the things I have pursued on my own in the past. When I was younger I used to meditate, then trained my body as well, I was hoping to become Godlike. I gave that up as after time I got drowned by time consuming events in school and my mind and body training was reduced then stopped, I wasn't so well at time management. When I saw that this life is based in power meditation, yoga, and essentially becoming Godlike, I was immediately reminded of what I once sought out on my own, but relieved that I would have the power of our True Creator God and the Original Gods to guide me. I love working hard for what I have, and also working to better myself, and I love the individuality. I feel like I am ready to dedicate soon, but I want to read the full JoS site and some of the links with it. Thank you

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfsbanesatanschild" <wolfsbanesatanschild@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Not to try to put anything over Brian;what he says is absolutely true but I can offer some encouragement. Yes,read the JoS site carefully and you will learn that power meditations are the key to advancement. I,myself,have been doing this for some time,Jose,and I can see small but significant changes in my own life. But know,Jose,that this life is not for the lazy;you must work towards improvement and it will come.

<td val[/IMG]There you go that's where we get our knowledge from.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Newcomer, seeking knowledge.
Sent: Sun, Jul 22, 2012 9:31:43 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I have been reading it, and thank you for your answers.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back