Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

[email protected]

I have a question, but first I need to explain why I have this question.
My family (example, son, wife, stepson) have to be taken care of by me and I have tried prying to god and working my ass off and all I get is peanuts from work and a stone cold silence from god,my question is this. If I was to devote myself 100% to Satan/Lucifer would my life and my families life improve financially?

Satan isn't here to be used, but yes, I would imagine your life would get a heck of a lot better...

please don't come to Satan out of Fear, or wanting money... this is not really a very respectful way of coming to Satan... but that's just my opinion...

Spiritual satanism takes a lot of hard work, it's more then just a dedication ritual... If you don't put in the work, you won't get any results... this is true in all things... You don't just Dedicate to Satan, and expect everything to be all right, like people do with the False Gods, it takes Work, and honesty, and knowing Truth when you see it... And so much more...

You have found Spiritual Satanism, This is Truth that you see before you, I suggest that you read the JoS site in full, and also the Luciferian Liberation Front site in full... then you will understand...

If you have more questions, do feel free to ask, just try and find the answers for yourself with the Truth that has been so freely given to you, and all of us...

I hope this helps you.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], allenpierrevanderpoel@... wrote:

I have a question, but first I need to explain why I have this question.
My family (example, son, wife, stepson) have to be taken care of by me and I have tried prying to god and working my ass off and all I get is peanuts from work and a stone cold silence from god,my question is this. If I was to devote myself 100% to Satan/Lucifer would my life and my families life improve financially?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back