Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello, I have a lot of questions.  Me and my husband wants to join satanism, we now open our eyes and believe we being living a lie all of our live with christianity. We want to try the meditation and everything.
My question is: why i still feel so scare? Like i am doing something wrong when i know im doing the right thing by worship satan the only truth God. How do i get rid of this fear? Or the wrong images of satan that my parents and christianity make?
Thank You.

I replied in another post to your question. But I will add onto some things here.Start building a strong relationship with Lord Satan. Do weekly thanksgiving rituals to him. You can do them alone or with your husband.Talk to Lord Satan as you would a father,a friend, a teacher, a God, etc. However you see Him. Everyone is different. I see Him as a friend and my King, so that's how I address and talk to Him.The more you talk to  Him, about anything and everything you want, and then listen afterwards, sitting or lying down quietly, this will build your relationship. Participating in Spiritual Warfare (please see Joining Hell's Army on JoS) will also build your relationship to Him.It's a good idea to keep studying JoS and exposingchristianity.com and 666blacksun.com site. (If the last site is down, please check Satan's Library under the Updates section on the JOS site for the pdf version.)
Hail Satan! On Sunday, May 11, 2014 11:27:07 AM, "angelinay0403@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Hello, I have a lot of questions.  Me and my husband wants to join satanism, we now open our eyes and believe we being living a lie all of our live with christianity. We want to try the meditation and everything.
My question is: why i still feel so scare? Like i am doing something wrong when i know im doing the right thing by worship satan the only truth God. How do i get rid of this fear? Or the wrong images of satan that my parents and christianity make?
Thank You.

Finally I had joined the group. It's been lonely for me since I have no one to talk how awesome is our Father Satan. He saved me a lot of times already. Just this early morning someone drag my soul away from my body and this didn't only happened to me once, it's twice already the first one was the worse but last night was special because I knew our Father helped me. I couldn't shout any words but I had managed to call his name. And there I was awaken from my sleep.

Make sure you do strong layers of aura of protection and protective affirmations many times before going to sleep, as well as cleaning your aura and chakras.

On Saturday, June 14, 2014 11:15:27 PM, "sage065@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Finally I had joined the group. It's been lonely for me since I have no one to talk how awesome is our Father Satan. He saved me a lot of times already. Just this early morning someone drag my soul away from my body and this didn't only happened to me once, it's twice already the first one was the worse but last night was special because I knew our Father helped me. I couldn't shout any words but I had managed to call his name. And there I was awaken from my sleep.

Hi, I'm 18 this year and I live in a Hinduism household. Will Satan still accept me? Cause my parents are very strict and I will surely surely have to pray at temples or altars.
Secondly, there's a picture of a deity at the entrance of my home. Will the demons that I summon be able to enter my home and communicate with me? Or is it safe to do my dedication ritual at home?

Thirdly, what's the first thing that I need to do after I have dedicated myself? Construct an astral temple?

I'm sorry if my questions are already answered before but I really need to know. I'll be doing the dedication ritual as soon as I get the black candles.

Cheers

Hi Hitman_bro,Demons come to us on the astral. There is no where where they cannot reach you or come to you. :)If you don't want to get caught, you could do your dedication ritual (and further rituals in the future) on your astral temple.If you can do the dedication ritual in person that's great, do so.
After dedication you can start a yoga program and a power meditation program, as found on the JoS site. There's also a 40 Day Self-Empowerment program by HP Hooded Cobra in Satan's Library link, under "Updates."
Father Satan understands our situations and what's going on in our lives when we live with strict parents who wouldn't be understanding towards our faith and practice. He won't be mad at you and will accept you.
Have you ever talked to your parents, when they are receptive, to not going to temple? You'll be 18 soon and an adult.

On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 11:23:14 PM, "hitman_bro4796@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi, I'm 18 this year and I live in a Hinduism household. Will Satan still accept me? Cause my parents are very strict and I will surely surely have to pray at temples or altars.
Secondly, there's a picture of a deity at the entrance of my home. Will the demons that I summon be able to enter my home and communicate with me? Or is it safe to do my dedication ritual at home?

Thirdly, what's the first thing that I need to do after I have dedicated myself? Construct an astral temple?

I'm sorry if my questions are already answered before but I really need to know. I'll be doing the dedication ritual as soon as I get the black candles.

Cheers

Spiritual Satanism is Hinduism/Sanatana Dharma in its original form. Today's Hinduism is too corrupt to be called the original Hinduism. So, father Satan will accept you. In fact in Hinduism, you can call him by the name Siva, Vishnu, Indra, Surya and so on. All are references to Enki/Satan. So, don't worry. They can definitely enter your house. Of course, if you are not comfortable calling him by the name Satan in your home, you can call him by the name Siva/Vishnu. Your parents will accept it. At the same time, follow the path suggested in JoS. That is real Sanatana dharma/Satanism.

They wrote some crap about JoS on another Satanic site, and the comments were total lies about it,  like it's good for those who don't know shit and stuff.I've done my research ; this is Spiritual Satanism- the references and meditations are damn accurate and effective ; hard to get it all together in one piece.
I haven't seen anything false or untrue. I was also baptised Xian and never questioned it; now i can see. 

True. If you go through the net you find shit about the JoS which is entirely flase, there are even those who pretend they were High Priests.... Also these bullshit sites claim that the info on the JoS came from other site, even though this info can only be found the JoS and NOWHERE else. Also any info that is not from High Priestess Maxine Dietrich or from Satan and the Gods, the sources of the info is ALWAYS located at the bottom of the pages. They call us Nazis....We are and we are damn proud of it!
HAIL WOTAN!!!/HAIL AMON RA!!!/ HAIL HORUS!!!/HIEL HITLER!!!/SIEG HEIL!!!!-fourthreich666
From: "salonikaboulder@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 12:12 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Newbie

They wrote some crap about JoS on another Satanic site, and the comments were total lies about it,  like it's good for those who don't know shit and stuff.I've done my research ; this is Spiritual Satanism- the references and meditations are damn accurate and effective ; hard to get it all together in one piece.
I haven't seen anything false or untrue. I was also baptised Xian and never questioned it; now i can see. 

Hi all I'm wondering what steps would be best to take first and how to go about them. Spiritual/soul empowerment, how to properly dedicate myself to Satan, etc. Astrologically I am 33% earth, 29% fire, 20% water, and 16% air if that helps

Your astrology doesn't matter on how you begin. Working on the elements is more advanced. :)Study www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com carefully.There's also this youtube link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm38z0 ... 58wEzPDliQ
that might help you with visualizing since you're new. So, after studying the websites, do the dedication ritual and start empowering your soul. You could start with HP HoodedCobra's meditation program: http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

Στις 4:46 π.μ. Τρίτη, 25 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "familiar999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hi all I'm wondering what steps would be best to take first and how to go about them. Spiritual/soul empowerment, how to properly dedicate myself to Satan, etc. Astrologically I am 33% earth, 29% fire, 20% water, and 16% air if that helps

My life is depressing so I decided to join this group hoping a help will come for me. I want to devote my life to Satan because I know he can help me with my problems. My problem is that the things used in rituals are not available in my place. I'm from philippines. Are there any alternatives? Is there anyone who is willing to guide me since I'm new here?

Welcome. Things should go well for you. As for ritual tools, don't worry much about that because the most important thing for you to do is meditate daily and trust in Satan. The most important thing is your soul and what is in your heart. You don't need fancy tools or anything. Satan knows whats in your heart and that you want to have him in your life.
When you meditate your soul's power will help you out a lot.
If you haven't did the dedication ritual yet then don't worry about having tools if you cannot find any. Just do it in your astral temple.
Continue to read the joyofsatan website as this site will be the basis of your satanic knowledge.
Also as you know, the yahoo groups are here for help and support! Welcome! :)
Creating an Astral Temple 
 Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Sunday, March 8, 2015 9:51 PM, "samantha_faye_bernal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

My life is depressing so I decided to join this group hoping a help will come for me. I want to devote my life to Satan because I know he can help me with my problems. My problem is that the things used in rituals are not available in my place. I'm from philippines. Are there any alternatives? Is there anyone who is willing to guide me since I'm new here?

I don't want to seem uncaring now, but yours is exactly the reason not to join Spiritual Satanism. If you have many problems and want to rid of them, you're acting out of a negative mindset and you're missing the purpose of Spiritual Satanism, which is about Spiritual Transformation. I suggest you accept your problems for now if you are truly interested and want to advance because Spiritual Satanism really doesn't give the instant quick fixes many people expect. Sure if you are focused on learning, and advancing then you'll most likely improve your life situation too. But coming out of that negative mindset creates unrealistic expectations, not really focusing on your meditation, disregarding many important things and many other problems.

Welcome aboard!  Congratulations!

---In [email protected], <emyers7099@... wrote :

Hi All,

I just joined and I wanted to say hello to everyone, I am doing my Dedication Ritual on Monday and I'm very excited to formally "get going" along the Path that's called me all of my Life albeit I've been so stubborn about it due to being raised Xtian.
: )

Georgie-

Samantha do the 40 day meditation program http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

You do not need any implements that is a b.s. excuse not to do the work.
Hail Satan

"j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 8:03 Montag, 9.März 2015:

I don't want to seem uncaring now, but yours is exactly the reason not to join Spiritual Satanism. If you have many problems and want to rid of them, you're acting out of a negative mindset and you're missing the purpose of Spiritual Satanism, which is about Spiritual Transformation. I suggest you accept your problems for now if you are truly interested and want to advance because Spiritual Satanism really doesn't give the instant quick fixes many people expect. Sure if you are focused on learning, and advancing then you'll most likely improve your life situation too. But coming out of that negative mindset creates unrealistic expectations, not really focusing on your meditation, disregarding many important things and many other problems.

First of all, you only need a pencil/pen a piece of paper, and a lighter or a match to Dedicate.

And yes, we will give you guidance with your problems, but you must also understand that you have to put in your own effort in remodeling your life. As is Spiritual Satanism, it required work.

Also, after Dedicating you might want to start this program of power meditation, you might find that depression clears up eventually from just power meditating unless it's rooted in the subconscious it'll take more work then.

Read and study this Joy of Satan

http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

feel free to bookmark the pdf.

You say stubborn, but I really think you just had to go through a realization process that Xianity is an extremely evil program.

Welcome home.

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

I highly doubt that you're stubborn at all.  In order to get to new levels of knowledge, you sometimes half to simply dig.  Welcome.  

---In [email protected], <emyers7099@... wrote :

Hi All,

I just joined and I wanted to say hello to everyone, I am doing my Dedication Ritual on Monday and I'm very excited to formally "get going" along the Path that's called me all of my Life albeit I've been so stubborn about it due to being raised Xtian.
: )

Georgie-

I'm new here but I've read through your website and I would like to control my life, my personal being. I would like to join satanism, HAIL SATAN!

Having been indoctrinated for years by the Christian program, and knowing it was a tool for manipulation since I was a teen, it still seems hard for me to accept Satan as my god and sign my name in blood (seems like the programming is still in my system) is this needed in order to advance oneself spiritually and mentally?

I think its because I don't want to join another religion when the other one was a lie. I don't believe everything I'm told, and don't believe in things just because there are books and pictures about it, so it kinda goes against my nature to believe I will be safe in allowing Satan into my life, IDK, I want to improve the quality of life for others, I want to free them and myself from the control, programming and manipulation humanity is under.

@flowfreelikenothing
Glad you asked!
Start with the best place to learn about Spiritual Satanism. There is a small introduction on the cover page.Joy of Satan [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Then read about the lies you've been toldhttp://see_the_truth.webs.com/

And the truth about Spiritual SatanismSpiritual Satanism [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

And the origins of SatanismThe True Origins of Satanism [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

You already know the Christian [xianty] religions and jewism are lies. Do some reading and you'll understand more about some of the programming you've absorbed. And how to get rid of it. 
Once you're ready, dedicate your soul to Satan. No pressure. No lies. No hate [unless you're jewish. Joos have no place in Satanism]. How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Please do not attempt the meditations found on the JoS website until you're dedicated. Those without [the dedication] are unprotected and will suffer greatly. The enemy will do anything to keep you as their blind slave. Once you are dedicated the Gods and Satan will protect you! 
It's up to you. Read. Learn. Be strong.
We are here if there's more questions. 
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 5:50 PM, flowfreelikenothing@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Having been indoctrinated for years by the Christian program, and knowing it was a tool for manipulation since I was a teen, it still seems hard for me to accept Satan as my god and sign my name in blood (seems like the programming is still in my system) is this needed in order to advance oneself spiritually and mentally?

I think its because I don't want to join another religion when the other one was a lie. I don't believe everything I'm told, and don't believe in things just because there are books and pictures about it, so it kinda goes against my nature to believe I will be safe in allowing Satan into my life, IDK, I want to improve the quality of life for others, I want to free them and myself from the control, programming and manipulation humanity is under.

Hi all  I'm new to Satanism and started doing the breathing exercises , ive also printed out some sigils and tried to talk to a few of hells demons and father satan/lucifer with a pendulum but I'm not sure it was really them how do you tell?

Communication with Satan and his Demons is telepathic, not verbally talking to the air in front of you. You need to open your astral senses through meditation so you can see and hear Satan and his Demons.

How to Open Your Astral Senses
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16802.html

Dealing With Enemy Attacks/Spiritual Entities
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16803.html

Starting Guide for New Satanists https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/162014   or   http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post74364.html#p74364

Here is a method you can use until you are psychically open enough once you are you will be able to sense if they are of Satan or not.

Ask the entity to swear on their life they are of Satan, if you get an odd answer a violent reaction from the entity(which I have personally experienced) or no answer at all then immediately cut all conversation with the entity and do a banishing ritual to annihilate the intruder.

Here is a website to help you track the moon's activity(if you give it your accurate location) in your area. It is vitally important to never begin any meditation or working during a void of course moon because it cancels the working out entirely. Although, after the first day of avoiding a void of course moon if you meet with another void of course moon it won't cancel out the working.

www.lunarium.co.uk

you should only do a banishing ritual when the moon is in the waning phase. Otherwise it won't work at all.
The website also tells you what the phases of the moon are.

Hail Satan The Bringer Of Knowledge.

@rootyalater - newbie
Please take the time to readJoy of Satan [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Also, if you're not dedicated to Satan, meditations will be dangerous. The enemy will attack you! After dedication Satan and the Gods will protect you.How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna
"To secure freedom, national honor, and a future for life."   Adolph Hitler

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 11:12 AM, rootyalater@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hi all  I'm new to Satanism and started doing the breathing exercises , ive also printed out some sigils and tried to talk to a few of hells demons and father satan/lucifer with a pendulum but I'm not sure it was really them how do you tell?

Enemy entities contact Satanists? How would you know I they were there?
--------------------------------------------
On Tue, 3/28/17, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Newbie
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 5:42 PM

Here is a method you can
use until you are psychically open enough once you are you
will be able to sense if they are of Satan or not.

Ask the entity to swear on
their life they are of Satan, if you get an odd answer a
violent reaction from the entity(which I have personally
experienced) or no answer at all then immediately cut all
conversation with the entity and do a banishing ritual to
annihilate the intruder.

Here is a website to help you track the
moon's activity(if you give it your accurate location)
in your area. It is vitally important to never begin any
meditation or working during a void of course moon because
it cancels the working out entirely. Although, after the
first day of avoiding a void of course moon if you meet with
another void of course moon it won't cancel out the
working.

www.lunarium.co.uk
http://www.lunarium.co.uk

you should only do a banishing
ritual when the moon is in the waning phase. Otherwise it
won't work at all.
The website also
tells you what the phases of the moon are.

Hail Satan The Bringer Of
Knowledge.

You would be able to tell by the foul presence you feel. If you aren't psychically open enough yet then you will feel things like a chill in the air and the scent of the room will change. That completes my explanation.

As you advance and work on yourself, and further Satan's agenda in the world, the enemy entities- Greys (1 foot tall, 3 feet tall, 5'11 and 7'), along with Reptilians and Nordics, will harass you, and/or try to get you to leave Spiritual Satanism and Satan. They may sound intimidating but they are really more annoying than anything. Just a thorn in the ass. They thrive off your attention and fear, so don't give them any. Void meditation is a must and a great sanity-saver. 
Draw close to Satan and be strong. The stronger you are mentally and spiritually (as far as I know...I don't know how strong I am physically, so I can only speak from experience) in yourself and in Satan, the less the enemy entities of Satan can really get under your skin. They are sly and tricksy as possible, so be always aware of their tactics. They will try anything and everything on you. When something doesn't work, they will try another method. 
That's why a lot of people in the groups emphasize the importance of aura cleaning, and doing the aura of protection. This literally will save your life, if done several times (at least) a day. It builds.

On Friday, March 31, 2017 9:46 AM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You would be able to tell by the foul presence you feel. If you aren't psychically open enough yet then you will feel things like a chill in the air and the scent of the room will change. That completes my explanation.

Hi Folks
Am new to this group and in the hunt and search for true God, I have reached the doorstep of the great SATAN who will help and guide me through this life to get closer to him, and live my life as I wished. So folks hope you will welcome me into the doorstep.....
Elstan Anthony

Hi, elstanf, and welcome to the groups :)
Have you read Joy of Satan ?
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
We also have a forum.
JOY OF SATAN

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 5:07 PM, "elstanf@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi Folks
Am new to this group and in the hunt and search for true God, I have reached the doorstep of the great SATAN who will help and guide me through this life to get closer to him, and live my life as I wished. So folks hope you will welcome me into the doorstep.....
Elstan Anthony

Hi elstanf! In addition to what Magnus says, check outWww.exposingchristianity.com
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 5:07 PM, elstanf@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hi Folks
Elstan Anthony

Welcome!
 ♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 4:18 PM, "flieswithdragons.1031@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi I am new to this group. So I thought with joining the Joy of Satan group, I would take time to introduce myself. I have done the dedication some time ago. I have read most of everything on the site and feel more comfortable with it being the truth than any other Satanic sources of information. I hope to be able to do what I can for Satan, I will always serve him.

HAIL SATAN THE TRUE GOD!

@flieswithdragons. Ref newbie
Welcome! Now that you're dedicated, no time to waste. Advance and fight!
Hope you're doing a meditation schedule and the RTRs. Here is the site to explain more:https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/162014
HS88
On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 3:18 PM, flieswithdragons.1031@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hi I am new to this group. So I thought with joining the Joy of Satan group, I would take time to introduce myself. I have done the dedication some time ago. I have read most of everything on the site and feel more comfortable with it being the truth than any other Satanic sources of information. I hope to be able to do what I can for Satan, I will always serve him.

HAIL SATAN THE TRUE GOD!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back