Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

georgie70_99

Hi All,

I just joined and I wanted to say hello to everyone, I am doing my Dedication Ritual on Monday and I'm very excited to formally "get going" along the Path that's called me all of my Life albeit I've been so stubborn about it due to being raised Xtian.
: )

Georgie-

Only last night made my commitment to satan and carried out my first standard ritual. What an uplifting experience. I have a lot to learn though, especially meditation tecniqhes.

Just joined this group and hoping to get to know other members. . .

Not sure what else to really say, but glad to be here.

Welcome! Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 5:47 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Newbie

Thank you for the welcome :)
I need to do at the moment is read into the meditations and get into the demons

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emerald_midori@" <emerald_midori@ wrote:

Welcome glad to see more interested in True Satanism
http://www.joyofsatan.org/

will tell you basically everything you need to know if you need more advice just seek it back here.
-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

Welcome !

Feel free to ask anything you want.

Hail Satan !
Hail Enki !

Sent from my iPhone

yep!read as much of the site as you can.It will answer so many questions that you might have.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 2:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Newbie

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emerald_midori@" <emerald_midori@ wrote:

will tell you basically everything you need to know if you need more advice just seek it back here.
-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

new to group...can we as satanists worship satan as our supreme leader without truly understanding every facet of the religion?

-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

I think you should read EVERYTHING there, the history, background info e.t.c., not just those two things. You'll miss much important knowledge and/or have the wrong idea and many unanswered questions if you read only these.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emerald_midori@..." <emerald_midori@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@ wrote:

-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

Welcome to our family !

Hail Satan Hail Enki

Sent from my iPhone
On 7 Mar 2012, at 18:54, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
  yep!read as much of the site as you can.It will answer so many questions that you might have.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

Thank you for the nice welcome's : )

Have any of you communicated with demons?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Münir Önen <munir.onen@... wrote:

Welcome to our family !

Hail Satan
Hail Enki

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Mar 2012, at 18:54, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scornedhero666" <scornedhero666@ wrote:

-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

There's a small irony in your post, because you don't seem to understand not only every facet, but even the basic idea of what we're about. Not at all about "worshipping" anyone in a xian way or in a selfish way expecting material things in return, but the main thing here is empowering and transforming our souls with daily sadhana. I recommend reading the JoS site first. And I really mean it, you SHOULD read and study EVERYTHING in the site before even considering joining, as you run into misunderstandings like yours if you don't have a clear understanding.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Justin" <neo1233@... wrote:

new to group...can we as satanists worship satan as our supreme leader without truly understanding every facet of the religion?

-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

But its more of uniting with,rather then worship.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 1:49 PM

-Ave Satanas-
Scorned

Hello brothers and sisters!
I just found this site today I attempted a ritual at around 6pm to dedicate my soul to our lord Satan. I burned blue candles for i didn't have black, i wrote the words on the piece of paper along with my blood i said them alllowed burned the paper and felt a very strong presance near me. I feel like it was Satan, what should I do next like should I research more on meditation things to do so I may develope a closer relationship with Satan? I asked him for guidance but I don't think my spiritual mindset was strong enough i felt it fade shortly after the ritual I hope it worked? =\ Soo reply asap becuase I would like some tips or something

<td val[/IMG]Congrats! Welcome to the family.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 5/10/12, lil.ozzy2013 <lil.ozzy2013@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, May 10, 2012, 11:22 PM

I just found this site today I attempted a ritual at around 6pm to dedicate my soul to our lord Satan. I burned blue candles for i didn't have black, i wrote the words on the piece of paper along with my blood i said them alllowed burned the paper and felt a very strong presance near me. I feel like it was Satan, what should I do next like should I research more on meditation things to do so I may develope a closer relationship with Satan? I asked him for guidance but I don't think my spiritual mindset was strong enough i felt it fade shortly after the ritual I hope it worked? =\ Soo reply asap becuase I would like some tips or something
[/TD]

The power meditations are not focused on other beings, but are about empowering our own souls, that's what our religion is centered on. I'll give you a parallel to help you understand:

See how people do physical exercises and workouts? These are done for their own health and to empower and better their body. Now, one can have a personal relationship with an instructor to learn more, or do activism to raise awareness so people are more concerned for their health and to show them that living in an unhealthy way is bad.

Power meditation is the spiritual counterpart to physical exercises. The Gods and Enki/Satan are our guides and teachers and help us and teach us more advanced techniques so we can raise the Serpent of Fire/Kundalini, unlock our siddhis like Levitation, Telepathy, reading minds e.t.c. and reach physical immortality and that's the reason many of us develop a close bond with them, plus the fact that they are our family. We do also practice spiritual warfare so we destroy enemy hoaxes so we can help humanity evolve as a whole by helping everyone raise their Serpents and reach Godhood.

Of course you SHOULD practice power meditation every day to empower your soul, I just thought it would be best to clarify what power meditation is about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lil.ozzy2013" <lil.ozzy2013@... wrote:

hi i am new here and i did a dedication to father because it just felt like the right thing to do. But i never felt anything or closer to father like i was hoping? Should i do the deication again or is father happy
hail satan!
heil hitler!

<hr>To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 18:39:30 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Newbie

Hail Enki
Brian 

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]No if you are a Gentile,and you did it for the right reasons,then Father Enki excepted you.Now it is important to put together a daily power meditation program,and get started opening your soul.    Congrats! and Welcome to the family.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Fri, 5/11/12, ilda ramirez <moon_glow666@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Newbie
Date: Friday, May 11, 2012, 4:38 AM

hi i am new here and i did a dedication to father because it just felt like the right thing to do. But i never felt anything or closer to father like i was hoping? Should i do the deication again or is father happy
hail satan!
heil hitler!

<hr>To: [email protected]

Hail Enki
Brian 

[/TD]
[/TD]

Everyone experiences in satanism (almost everyone anyway) is different from one another.
When I did mine I got kicked out of my previous residence and yes they called the cops cuz I got defensive.
But
The anger emotion I had at the time was courage more than anything else.  After that night of December 19th of last it's like I have way more courage than I did in the past.
I mention this as we are into the topic of feelings after dedicationI did use energy drink to stay awake that night but that cuz at the time I just wasn't used to staying up that late at the time.  But hey what can I say I wanted my dedication to happen at night.  Yeah it lasted until like before 12:34am as it took me awhile with the thumbtack I was using but I did it
Anyway moving on
Emotions felt were anger/courage and of course the biggest sense of accomplishment ever
So in conclusion 
Not everyone's dedication goes100% perfect so long as you did yer best you are fine
You will feel something eventually I just not sure how soon
Hope my reply helps you understand as I hope I explained it good
Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone
On May 11, 2012, at 7:44 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]No if you are a Gentile,and you did it for the right reasons,then Father Enki excepted you.Now it is important to put together a daily power meditation program,and get started opening your soul.    Congrats! and Welcome to the family.

Hail Enki
Brian 

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

hail satan!
heil hitler!

<hr>To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]
From: [url=mailto:briangibbons20@...]briangibbons20@...[/url]

Hail Enki
Brian 

[/TD]
[/TD]
=

While it may be true that people who are astrally open, or who were with Satan in their past lives, or people who Satan has chosen for a mission (these people have the other 2 above characteristics as well) may have instant experiences, most people don't.

I've said it before I'm saying again, just because you did the dedication ritual doesn't mean Satan is in love with you and he'll contact you immediately. You'll still have to prove yourself by showing interest in your spiritual evolution and working to fight our enemies and enlighten our people to the truth. The people who get most rewards and experiences are actually those who are active and DOING their best for SS and for their souls. Those who are lazy and only pray in a xian way or make demands all the time get nothing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

No if you are a Gentile,and you did it for the right reasons,then Father Enki excepted you.Now it is important to put together a daily power meditation program,and get started opening your soul.    Congrats! and Welcome to the family.

Hail Enki

Brian 

hail satan!
heil hitler!

Congrats! Welcome to the family.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Well sometimes when I meditate I feel energy in areas such as my hands
Never felt anything like that before dedication last year. 
But then satanism believe it or not is what got me interested on meditation.
So I may not be able too see or hear jack s*** but I do know I am feeling something now and then
I'm not sure what thus energy or feeling is but I am sure it's positive
Whatever it is 

Sent from my iPhone
On May 11, 2012, at 8:46 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  While it may be true that people who are astrally open, or who were with Satan in their past lives, or people who Satan has chosen for a mission (these people have the other 2 above characteristics as well) may have instant experiences, most people don't.

I've said it before I'm saying again, just because you did the dedication ritual doesn't mean Satan is in love with you and he'll contact you immediately. You'll still have to prove yourself by showing interest in your spiritual evolution and working to fight our enemies and enlighten our people to the truth. The people who get most rewards and experiences are actually those who are active and DOING their best for SS and for their souls. Those who are lazy and only pray in a xian way or make demands all the time get nothing.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

No if you are a Gentile,and you did it for the right reasons,then Father Enki excepted you.Now it is important to put together a daily power meditation program,and get started opening your soul.    Congrats! and Welcome to the family.

Hail Enki

Brian 

hail satan!
heil hitler!

Congrats! Welcome to the family.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Okay. I just did the "dedicate your soul to Satan" ritual off of the angelfire website a few days ago. I felt different afterward, but I've been getting frustrated because I can't seem to focus my energy or open chakras or use any tiny sort of magick. I didn't expect to be a superhero afterwards, that's ridiculous. I just thought he would guide me a little more. He hasn't answered me when I ask for help. So I came here. I am lost. I'm in no way backing out or lowering my devotion, I'm just frustrated and I need help. Any tips or any sort of ANYthing at all to help me, would be 2000% appreciated.

Xxo, hail Satan

You need to be patient. Father Satan always hears us and you will get your help.And you have been guided here and will get all the advice you need. You need to be pateint with your meditations and such. We ALL had problems with focusing when we were new. Patience and practice and persistence are greatly needed in satanism.

------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 4:02 PM EDT mtc_kitten wrote:

Okay. I just did the "dedicate your soul to Satan" ritual off of the angelfire website a few days ago. I felt different afterward, but I've been getting frustrated because I can't seem to focus my energy or open chakras or use any tiny sort of magick. I didn't expect to be a superhero afterwards, that's ridiculous. I just thought he would guide me a little more. He hasn't answered me when I ask for help. So I came here. I am lost. I'm in no way backing out or lowering my devotion, I'm just frustrated and I need help. Any tips or any sort of ANYthing at all to help me, would be 2000% appreciated.

Xxo, hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Just start out with a very simple program of opening your chakras first.But don't force yourself or spend a long time doing it.The pupose of a simple program maybe 10 minutes a day get you in the habit of doing it everyday.So don't loose heart just do your best.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Jul 28, 2012 8:02:36 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Okay. I just did the "dedicate your soul to Satan" ritual off of the angelfire website a few days ago. I felt different afterward, but I've been getting frustrated because I can't seem to focus my energy or open chakras or use any tiny sort of magick. I didn't expect to be a superhero afterwards, that's ridiculous. I just thought he would guide me a little more. He hasn't answered me when I ask for help. So I came here. I am lost. I'm in no way backing out or lowering my devotion, I'm just frustrated and I need help. Any tips or any sort of ANYthing at all to help me, would be 2000% appreciated.

Xxo, hail Satan

[/TD]

I had a trance experience last night. I was sitting on my porch smoking a cigarette and I had asked Satan for guidance. And I looked to the right and there was a grey faced man with all blak clothes on. He was walking out of the woods and coming towards me, almost in slow motion. I couldn't take my focus off of him. My mom started to pull in the driveway and I looked for split second and looked back and he was gone. I was honestly frightened. Should I have been afraid? Is this normal? And will he hurt me? I feel so lost. Ha

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

You need to be patient. Father Satan always hears us and you will get your help.And you have been guided here and will get all the advice you need. You need to be pateint with your meditations and such. We ALL had problems with focusing when we were new. Patience and practice and persistence are greatly needed in satanism.

Xxo, hail Satan

I had a very strange experience last night after praying and asking for help. I saw a man with a grey face and black clothes walking towards me from the woods an I couldn't take my attention off of him. He was getting closer to my porch and my mom pulled in the driveway and I looked and then he vanished. When I went back inside I heard heavy breathing behind my head and I became very frightened. Is that normal? And should it frighten me the way it did? I apologized to Satan for getting frightened but I didn't know if whoever or whatever it was would hurt me. What should I do?

On Jul 29, 2012, at 3:18 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Xxo, hail Satan
=

hey there, I'm new to the group and to spiritual satanism as well. I was wondering if there was a away to dedicate yourself without loosing blood. I may have autoimmune so it wouldn't be wise to cut myself. I was also wondering if you could open a line of communication by reading a summoning spell in your head i.e. this one http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html. cause after i did, and inserting the god i wished to communicate with, I felt a strong almost suffocating presence which slowly lessened. I also was wondering if there was a way not using an oujiaboard or pendlum, i have no acess to such things, to find your guardian. thank you

Do the dedication your astral temple. And don't worry about trying to find and/or contact any being, just start doing power meditations every day after you dedicated, focus on empowering yourself spiritually.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Todd" <bubblegumboi91@... wrote:

hey there, I'm new to the group and to spiritual satanism as well. I was wondering if there was a away to dedicate yourself without loosing blood. I may have autoimmune so it wouldn't be wise to cut myself. I was also wondering if you could open a line of communication by reading a summoning spell in your head i.e. this one http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html. cause after i did, and inserting the god i wished to communicate with, I felt a strong almost suffocating presence which slowly lessened. I also was wondering if there was a way not using an oujiaboard or pendlum, i have no acess to such things, to find your guardian. thank you

I kinda need to contacgt one, as I've been having horrid nightmares, and a suffocatingly strong presence around me sense yesterday. I've seen a tall dark shadow figure, and it had an angry aura, I just wanted to find out, for my protection.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Do the dedication your astral temple. And don't worry about trying to find and/or contact any being, just start doing power meditations every day after you dedicated, focus on empowering yourself spiritually.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Todd" <bubblegumboi91@ wrote:

I am new to Satanism. I did the ritual and I am very happy I did but
now what?.. BTW I have been a long time christian I have done away with
these beliefs. What else can I do ?

Start out a meditation program and set your goals to awaken and rise your Kundalini, and finally reach the Godhead. Spiritual Satanism is about Spiritual advancement.
--- In [email protected], "muzik747" wrote:

I am new to Satanism. I did the ritual and I am very happy I did but
now what?.. BTW I have been a long time christian I have done away with
these beliefs. What else can I do ?

Hi my name is Miguel and I'm really new to Satanism and I'm really curious about it because alot of it makes sense. I've done alot of my own research but it can still get kinda confusing. I'd like to follow Satanism but I dont really know where to start? Any suggestions? The help would be much appreciated

If you haven't already, read and study joyofsatan.org
If you have, then dedicate your soul (if you feel ready), then start doing daily power meditations. 

---In [email protected], <miguelasoto25@... wrote:

Hi my name is Miguel and I'm really new to Satanism and I'm really curious about it because alot of it makes sense. I've done alot of my own research but it can still get kinda confusing. I'd like to follow Satanism but I dont really know where to start? Any suggestions? The help would be much appreciated

H[/IMG]</var>   

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Start reading the JoyOfSatan.org and its related sites. Also read the sermons on the site if you haven't done this already.Then start a meditation and yoga program.
An do the dedication when your ready.
Hail Satan!
On Oct 17, 2013, at 8:41 AM, <miguelasoto25@... wrote:

me   i  joined   this   group ,   for   only   one   reason     or  two      the  first   one      am   proud   of   being   asatanist,       the   second    i  need       help                        am   poor   like  nothing     what   should   i  do                                       i  need   help,    any   body   who   can   do   this        to  me  thank  you                                                                                 my   contacts    000256772484729,000256777587409                                                         thanks

---In [email protected], <black.chaosdragon666@... wrote:

Joyofsatan.org Everything you need is there

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back