Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Newbie.

pepzee_rocks_u

Hello all.
I'm pretty new to satanism and simply have a lot of questions.
It's not that I don't research quite a bit, I just feel it's simpler to ask here.

So...What are our goals? Your goals in particular?
Are we in search of a higher sense of living,
are we trying to become god-like, be able to do magic?
I'm trying to find some answers.
Satan and demons in general I do find to be very real.
I'd like to have some proof though.
I'd like to maybe talk to a demon?
Find my own guardian or something? I'm not demanding I'm just...asking?
How do I go about finding answers like these?

What is meditation used for and as a beginner,
how do I go about it? What are my goals in meditation?
I'm all around confused.
I haven't made my dedication ritual yet.
I'd like to be more knowledgeable before hand of course.
Any help, anyone?

Feel free to email me as well, I'd love some friends. :)
Thank you much in advance.

From what I understand, the ultimate goal is to achieve equality with the gods and defeat the Jews (This will make more sense once you read about it.) and their control over humanity. Meditations are the means through which Satanists empower themselves to be like the gods. Magic is also a very strong part of Satanism. If you stick with your meditation and such long enough, you should be able to see the demons sooner or later.

It would be a bit lengthy to go over everything that is to be expected in one's meditation practice. You should really read about this stuff (and other things) on the Joy of Satan website if you want to know more about it. Remember, part of being a Satanist is being independent. If you're going around asking everyone for the answers to all of your questions, that's not being very independent, is it? My advice to you would be to help yourself first before you ask for help from others. Others will be more willing to help you if they think that you're at least trying to solve your own questions or problems. In the end though, it is up to you to advance yourself. Nobody is going to carry you all the way. You get what you put into Satanism.

Anyways, if you're interested in a friend, you're more than welcome to e-mail me. I'm still a beginner myself and I don't have much for friends. Who knows, in the future, if it's convenient enough, we might even (Just a thought!) create a coven together! That sounds neat, huh!? You've got to work at it before something like that can happen though, okay? Other than that, I hope everything works out for you.

Hope I didn't bore you too much with my rambling! Sometimes, I wonder about that.

<td val[/IMG]No you didnt bore me. Haha.
But thank you for your time and I do understand that I should do some more research by myself and become ultimately independent.
It was something I was thinking about recently. Because isn't that a goal for us ultimately? To be independent?
I'll be sure to email you if I have actual problems that I cannot find answers to.
Again, thank you.

--- On Fri, 6/12/09, derekthehellviking <derekthehellviking@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Newbie.
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, June 12, 2009, 4:40 AM

From what I understand, the ultimate goal is to achieve equality with the gods and defeat the Jews (This will make more sense once you read about it.) and their control over humanity. Meditations are the means through which Satanists empower themselves to be like the gods. Magic is also a very strong part of Satanism. If you stick with your meditation and such long enough, you should be able to see the demons sooner or later.

It would be a bit lengthy to go over everything that is to be expected in one's meditation practice. You should really read about this stuff (and other things) on the Joy of Satan website if you want to know more about it. Remember, part of being a Satanist is being independent.. If you're going around asking everyone for the answers to all of your questions, that's not being very independent, is it? My advice to you would be to help yourself first before you ask for help from others. Others will be more willing to help you if they think that you're at least trying to solve your own questions or problems. In the end though, it is up to you to advance yourself. Nobody is going to carry you all the way. You get what you put into Satanism.

Anyways, if you're interested in a friend, you're more than welcome to e-mail me. I'm still a beginner myself and I don't have much for friends. Who knows, in the future, if it's convenient enough, we might even (Just a thought!) create a coven together! That sounds neat, huh!? You've got to work at it before something like that can happen though, okay? Other than that, I hope everything works out for you.

Hope I didn't bore you too much with my rambling! Sometimes, I wonder about that.
[/TD]

Can someone please tell me how to get started the real way. i am very serious about this but i am a newbie. Please Help

It is fine. Just really study the Joy of Satan website and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask in these Groups, as this is the reason for their existence. Also, study the exposing christianity website. 
joyofsatan.com
See_the_truth.webs.com

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!

On 24 Oct 2014, at 20:18, "kazekagekope@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Can someone please tell me how to get started the real way. i am very serious about this but i am a newbie. Please Help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back