Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

newbie.. with questions

ajob523

I am new here... just this morning.. i acknowledge satan... i performd the ritual of dedicating myself to lord satan... i felt my body was lile lifted when i burned the letter...i asked satan to bless me with money so that all my problems will be done.. and my family will live in abundance... does it really take time before satan or the demons will work on me... my monetary problems are increasing and i wish to done with it. and live a joyful life... please advise

I hope you did not perform the dedication ritual because you believe that Satan will fix all of your problems. The goal of Satanism is to reach godhead. Satan will inly help those who needs him most and who work for what they want and need.

No, you have the wrong idea. It's not about getting instant money, or asking for wishes. It won't happen like that. You need to do power meditations every day because it's about spiritual transformation :) Helps if you read the site fully, it explains the whole thing.

You probably will receive to some degree help for your family because you are a newbie. And hove you fing a joy of Satan?

Seriously? You came into this with the wrong idea. Satan doesn't give you money. He shows you how to make your life better using your own energies. We have to work for Satan, not Satan work for us! 

It's not like that. Getting to the point you should have read that the essence and meaning of True Satanism is that of becoming a god. Through power meditation one can transform the soul into the perfected soul and become a god.

we can manipulate energies to bring us money and obtain our desires we shouldn't rely on Satan or his Demons to do such things for us. This isn't how Satanism works Satan is our creator god who taught us how to perfect ourselves not some spook who's out to give you your desires for your soul.nothing in life is handed to you you have to get it yourself. The case is the same here if you want to know your true creator god and become your own god through doing power meditations and yoga and such then stay and strive for it otherwise Satans not going to put something in your lap while you do nothing for yourself or for him.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 6:58 AM PDT ajob523@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I am new here... just this morning.. i acknowledge satan... i performd the ritual of dedicating myself to lord satan... i felt my body was lile lifted when i burned the letter...i asked satan to bless me with money so that all my problems will be done.. and my family will live in abundance... does it really take time before satan or the demons will work on me... my monetary problems are increasing and i wish to done with it. and live a joyful life... please advise

But i felt Satan while i was doing the dedication... i turned to.him because god jesus and holy spirit dont help me... i been workung all my life... struggles come and theh really come down hard... i'm down now... no one can help me... i reaaly dont believe that jesus exist now... I want to.be able to enjoy life when im still alive... not after death.. when theres nothing to enjoy

I suppose asking for Father's help in the dedication ritual would be alright as long as you are also starting power meditation. If you are new I would recommend HP hooded cobra's meditation program to start with, if you want to attract money then just work with energy and you will easily see results. you meditating is going to make it a lot easier to do this. But make sure it's not your only reason. Here is the meditation program: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

Hail Satan and all the Gods of Duat!!

Try to learn how to program energy to fulfill your desire.
But the speed of the result is based on your power.
Try to do it everyday. It works :) it just takes time. Goodluck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back