Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Newbie requesting some enlignment

pv2parts

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post. Over the las few days ive been reading the webpage and browsing thru your youtube channel, as most of others I had my nose rub in christianity. Over the last few years I have been developing a lot of anger and hatred towards cristianity (due to unfairness and a lot of boubt, ect.)and I am a higly doubfull person. I have been reading several post in your webpage and everything is coming very clear to me pretty much u guys are fitting all the pieces into place in my believes. I would like to know about the doctrine before I proceed dedicating my soul to satan, I am new to this even do most of your sermons and teachings I have been familiar before since I research a lot of science. I currently looking for somebody to guide me and answers my questions, even do I am not spiritually developed I can feel the pressence of the demons that have been around me. I honestly would like to have somebody to guide me and help me clarify some of my doubts. I wanna do the right thing and be in the right stance before I become fully dedicated.Im pretty sure I sound like a jackass writtin this but any help will help, thank you all.

HAIL SATAN

There is NOTHING at all spiritual about Christianity. Their minds, souls and bodies all belong to"Jewhova" high ranking kikes in their own form using and corrupting true occult power. The Bible is nothing more than a fictitious history of  the jews, and intense blasphemy against the Gentile Gods. There are just too many things that don't add up. The Jews and their Christian cohorts have 
destroyed the past and have rewritten a fictitious history in compliance with their agenda.

True spirituality has been corrputed and destroyed beyond all means. Satan is the God of the Gentiles and all of the Demon are Gentile Gods. The xians played as their pawns in which they helped with the removal of spiritual knowledge and mass mudering of spiritual leaders. Take a look at all the kike officials we have in office and look how they push us into a countless number of wars. Wars on which they profit from. They have forced us into wars with number. Wars have a special value for kikes since they deceive gentiles into massacring each other and making more room for their parasitic race. Wars are the kikes harvest, the kikes banks grow fat from gentile wars. 
The main thing you need to take serious is your dedication to achieving your goals. Please note that there wont be instant results and because of this most people feel like their meditations are not working. What I want you to do is focus and pay more attention to feeling the vibrations. Do not concern yourself with if your doing it right because this will knock you off your concentration.
Learning void meditation is also very very important as this helps still the mind. It's very hard to meditate with all those thought running around in there. So if you want maximum results with rituals and meditations, void meditation helps you concentrate solely on your objectives. Look at it like this,  a surgeon cant just wake up and decide to do surgery on someone. It took them a long time, years actually to learn what they know.Meditations are the same concept. Only through power meditations and guidance from our Father, it will not take us years to complete. Some aspect of meditations can take years. For example, learning to control ones emotions, this can take years. But the key to all this is practice. practice, and practice. You will soon find that meditating is not as complicated as it seems. There are some that are more advanced, but dont concern yourself with that right now as you are starting with the basics.
When doing energy work when one is new, it is best to feel it rather spending to much time trying to visualize it. You will find that feeling it is a lot easier than visualizing it. As you advance your visulization will improve over time with practice.It's difficult to seek results through magick if you cant raise enough energy to keep your aura empowered. You can program your aura to keep unwanted people and bad energies away from you and it does work. You have to be persisten at it though. doing it one or two times will not suffice in most cases. Things like this have to be done daily. It is very important to never let your energy levels drop as this make you more susceptible to enemy attacks, unwanted things and people.
Empower your aura with white-gold energy, this is a reflective shield for negative energy. White being all purpose, balances the aura as all color emanates from white light. Gold is one of the most powerful of the colors. Both these two colors gold and white-gold, you can find them all over in Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, in the temples and pyramids. White-Gold is also the most powerful of all the colors. 
You have seven main chakras that are located along the spine. Each of these has it's own functions and certain powers. Opening up these chakras is a preparatory  step  to obtaining true power. Which is true spiritual knowledge that has joyfully been blessed to us by the Satan and the Gods. The meditations for these chakras produce fast results.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 3:37 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Newbie requesting some enlignment

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post. Over the las few days ive been reading the webpage and browsing thru your youtube channel, as most of others I had my nose rub in christianity. Over the last few years I have been developing a lot of anger and hatred towards cristianity (due to unfairness and a lot of boubt, ect.)and I am a higly doubfull person. I have been reading several post in your webpage and everything is coming very clear to me pretty much u guys are fitting all the pieces into place in my believes. I would like to know about the doctrine before I proceed dedicating my soul to satan, I am new to this even do most of your sermons and teachings I have been familiar before since I research a lot of science. I currently looking for somebody to guide me and answers my questions, even do I am not spiritually developed I can feel the pressence of the demons that have been around me. I honestly would like to have somebody to guide me and help me clarify some of my doubts. I wanna do the right thing and be in the right stance before I become fully dedicated.Im pretty sure I sound like a jackass writtin this but any help will help, thank you all.

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]I have found too that I don't do void enough too,so I have been spending a lot more time in void too.I feel that I too have neglected viod meditation,the last couple of years,and I agree that we should never get mad at our self because of it.But there always is room for improvement too.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

--- On Fri, 3/23/12, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Newbie requesting some enlignment
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Friday, March 23, 2012, 3:17 PM

There is NOTHING at all spiritual about Christianity. Their minds, souls and bodies all belong to"Jewhova" high ranking kikes in their own form using and corrupting true occult power. The Bible is nothing more than a fictitious history of  the jews, and intense blasphemy against the Gentile Gods. There are just too many things that don't add up. The Jews and their Christian cohorts have 
destroyed the past and have rewritten a fictitious history in compliance with their agenda.

True spirituality has been corrputed and destroyed beyond all means. Satan is the God of the Gentiles and all of the Demon are Gentile Gods. The xians played as their pawns in which they helped with the removal of spiritual knowledge and mass mudering of spiritual leaders. Take a look at all the kike officials we have in office and look how they push us into a countless number of wars. Wars on which they profit from. They have forced us into wars with number. Wars have a special value for kikes since they deceive gentiles into massacring each other and making more room for their parasitic race. Wars are the kikes harvest, the kikes banks grow fat from gentile wars. 
The main thing you need to take serious is your dedication to achieving your goals. Please note that there wont be instant results and because of this most people feel like their meditations are not working. What I want you to do is focus and pay more attention to feeling the vibrations. Do not concern yourself with if your doing it right because this will knock you off your concentration.
Learning void meditation is also very very important as this helps still the mind. It's very hard to meditate with all those thought running around in there. So if you want maximum results with rituals and meditations, void meditation helps you concentrate solely on your objectives. Look at it like this,  a surgeon cant just wake up and decide to do surgery on someone. It took them a long time, years actually to learn what they know.Meditations are the same concept. Only through power meditations and guidance from our Father, it will not take us years to complete. Some aspect of meditations can take years. For example, learning to control ones emotions, this can take years. But the key to all this is practice. practice, and practice. You will soon find that meditating is not as complicated as it seems. There are some that are more advanced, but dont concern yourself with that right now as you are starting with the basics.
When doing energy work when one is new, it is best to feel it rather spending to much time trying to visualize it. You will find that feeling it is a lot easier than visualizing it. As you advance your visulization will improve over time with practice.It's difficult to seek results through magick if you cant raise enough energy to keep your aura empowered. You can program your aura to keep unwanted people and bad energies away from you and it does work. You have to be persisten at it though. doing it one or two times will not suffice in most cases. Things like this have to be done daily. It is very important to never let your energy levels drop as this make you more susceptible to enemy attacks, unwanted things and people.
Empower your aura with white-gold energy, this is a reflective shield for negative energy. White being all purpose, balances the aura as all color emanates from white light. Gold is one of the most powerful of the colors. Both these two colors gold and white-gold, you can find them all over in Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, in the temples and pyramids. White-Gold is also the most powerful of all the colors. 
<font><font>You have seven main chakras that are located along the spine. Each of these has it's own functions and certain powers. Opening up these chakras is a preparatory  step  to obtaining true power. Which is true spiritual knowledge that has joyfully been blessed to us by the Satan and the Gods. The meditations for these chakras produce fast results.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... wbies.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FOR.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... fMind.htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Steps.htmlhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/57898Hail Satan!
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 5:37 PM

HAIL SATAN

Hey thanks for that lecture HP, I did need it badly.And I might have done something stupid today: instead of breathing in a light (white, white-gold) I did "soak" myself in "ultimate darkness". The blackest black I could only imagine.Not that it made any difference.Basically I can't see, can't hear and can't feel. You write about "feeling the energy rather trying to visualize". But it isn't that easy: I can't feel a thing so it really doesn't work and because I can't visualize... Well, it's like a visciuos circle.I do my meditations daily, didn't skip even once, no excuse is that good. I follow the SWTPfS and right now I'm starting third month BUT... Right now I should be able to feel a thing, anything. I did improve with concentration but that's it. And it isn't that much of an improvement anyway. So this whole effort I'm putting into my daily meditations (I do Hatha and Kundalini Yoga too but these are OK) just feel like a complete waste...Having said that it means I did perform the chakra openings but... I don't think it actually did work any.
The first thing I can see when closing my eyes is blackness and then just balckness mixed with shades of grey. Upon focusing on the spots in my body where chakras are supposed to be located, I can't see/feel a thing. When I force myself to "imagine" a chakra shape in those places, it is utterly filled with blackness. Or rather it isn't "filled", it is a void, a black pit itself... The only colour I can see is black and then grey. That's it. So I can't even properly feel/visualize anything else. I do have a lot more success with shapes but again, these are just massess of blackness. Even when I try to actually "see" light... it's just grey at best.Although I did start to experience a rushing flushes of cold, deep cold, running up my body, primarily during Kundalini sessions. Lately I can feel them during Hatha and even meditation. But these are just muscle responses, I think, as they happen only in my muscles. Nowhere near any chakra.This actually makes me wonder lately... is it possible to not have any chakras and/or soul? At all?
PS: I was actually going to start a separate topic but since You answered pv2parts anyway...PS2: Sorry to glue myself to Your post m8, somehow it seemed like not a waste of on board's space.
 Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 3:17 PM

<font><font>You have seven main chakras that are located along the spine. Each of these has it's own functions and certain powers. Opening up these chakras is a preparatory  step  to obtaining true power. Which is true spiritual knowledge that has joyfully been blessed to us by the Satan and the Gods. The meditations for these chakras produce fast results.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN

Er, Mike, I'm not clergy obviously, but I'm pretty certain that
everyone has a soul, and chakras. Animals do too, so...in any event,
training's not a waste, for you'v learnt from it. And it should wear
off, I would think. Hang in there, Brother! Hail Father Satan!

On 3/23/12, Mike <misza2@... wrote:
Hey thanks for that lecture HP, I did need it badly.
And I might have done something stupid today: instead of breathing in a
light (white, white-gold) I did "soak" myself in "ultimate darkness". The
blackest black I could only imagine.
Not that it made any difference.
Basically I can't see, can't hear and can't feel. You write about "feeling
the energy rather trying to visualize". But it isn't that easy: I can't feel
a thing so it really doesn't work and because I can't visualize... Well,
it's like a visciuos circle.
I do my meditations daily, didn't skip even once, no excuse is that good. I
follow the SWTPfS and right now I'm starting third month BUT... Right now I
should be able to feel a thing, anything. I did improve with concentration
but that's it. And it isn't that much of an improvement anyway. So this
whole effort I'm putting into my daily meditations (I do Hatha and Kundalini
Yoga too but these are OK) just feel like a complete waste...
Having said that it means I did perform the chakra openings but... I don't
think it actually did work any.

The first thing I can see when closing my eyes is blackness and then just
balckness mixed with shades of grey. Upon focusing on the spots in my body
where chakras are supposed to be located, I can't see/feel a thing. When I
force myself to "imagine" a chakra shape in those places, it is utterly
filled with blackness. Or rather it isn't "filled", it is a void, a black
pit itself... The only colour I can see is black and then grey. That's it.
So I can't even properly feel/visualize anything else. I do have a lot more
success with shapes but again, these are just massess of blackness. Even
when I try to actually "see" light... it's just grey at best.
Although I did start to experience a rushing flushes of cold, deep cold,
running up my body, primarily during Kundalini sessions. Lately I can feel
them during Hatha and even meditation. But these are just muscle responses,
I think, as they happen only in my muscles. Nowhere near any chakra.
This actually makes me wonder lately... is it possible to not have any
chakras and/or soul? At all?

PS: I was actually going to start a separate topic but since You answered
pv2parts anyway...
PS2: Sorry to glue myself to Your post m8, somehow it seemed like not a
waste of on board's space.

Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

There is NOTHING at all spiritual about Christianity. Their minds, souls
and bodies all belong to"Jewhova" high ranking kikes in their own form using
and corrupting true occult power. The Bible is nothing more than a
fictitious history of  the jews, and intense blasphemy against the Gentile
Gods. There are just too many things that don't add up. The Jews and their
Christian cohorts have
destroyed the past and have rewritten a fictitious history in compliance
with their agenda.

True spirituality has been corrputed and destroyed beyond all means. Satan
is the God of the Gentiles and all of the Demon are Gentile Gods. The xians
played as their pawns in which they helped with the removal of spiritual
knowledge and mass mudering of spiritual leaders. Take a look at all the
kike officials we have in office and look how they push us into a countless
number of wars. Wars on which they profit from. They have forced us into
wars with number. Wars have a special value for kikes since they deceive
gentiles into massacring each other and making more room for their parasitic
race. Wars are the kikes harvest, the kikes banks grow fat from gentile
wars.

The main thing you need to take serious is your dedication to achieving your
goals. Please note that there wont be instant results and because of this
most people feel like their meditations are not working. What I want you to
do is focus and pay more attention to feeling the vibrations. Do not concern
yourself with if your doing it right because this will knock you off your
concentration.

Learning void meditation is also very very important as this helps still the
mind. It's very hard to meditate with all those thought running around in
there. So if you want maximum results with rituals and meditations, void
meditation helps you concentrate solely on your objectives. Look at it like
this,  a surgeon cant just wake up and decide to do surgery on someone. It
took them a long time, years actually to learn what they know.
Meditations are the same concept. Only through power meditations and
guidance from our Father, it will not take us years to complete. Some aspect
of meditations can take years. For example, learning to control ones
emotions, this can take years. But the key to all this is practice.
practice, and practice. You will soon find that meditating is not as
complicated as it seems. There are some that are more advanced, but dont
concern yourself with that right now as you are starting with the basics.

When doing energy work when one is new, it is best to feel it rather
spending to much time trying to visualize it. You will find that feeling it
is a lot easier than visualizing it. As you advance your visulization will
improve over time with practice.
It's difficult to seek results through magick if you cant raise enough
energy to keep your aura empowered. You can program your aura to keep
unwanted people and bad energies away from you and it does work. You have to
be persisten at it though. doing it one or two times will not suffice in
most cases. Things like this have to be done daily. It is very important to
never let your energy levels drop as this make you more susceptible to enemy
attacks, unwanted things and people.

Empower your aura with white-gold energy, this is a reflective shield for
negative energy. White being all purpose, balances the aura as all color
emanates from white light. Gold is one of the most powerful of the colors.
Both these two colors gold and white-gold, you can find them all over in
Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, in the temples and pyramids. White-Gold is
also the most powerful of all the colors.

You have seven main chakras that are located along the spine. Each of these
has it's own functions and certain powers. Opening up these chakras is a
preparatory  step  to obtaining true power. Which is true spiritual
knowledge that has joyfully been blessed to us by the Satan and the Gods.
The meditations for these chakras produce fast results.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post. Over the las few days ive
been reading the webpage and browsing thru your youtube channel, as most of
others I had my nose rub in christianity. Over the last few years I have
been developing a lot of anger and hatred towards cristianity (due to
unfairness and a lot of boubt, ect.)and I am a higly doubfull person. I have
been reading several post in your webpage and everything is coming very
clear to me pretty much u guys are fitting all the pieces into place in my
believes. I would like to know about the doctrine before I proceed
dedicating my soul to satan, I am new to this even do most of your sermons
and teachings I have been familiar before since I research a lot of science.
I currently looking for somebody to guide me and answers my questions, even
do I am not spiritually developed I can feel the pressence of the demons
that have been around me. I honestly would like to have somebody to guide me
and
help me clarify some of my doubts. I wanna do the right thing and be in the
right stance before I become fully dedicated.Im pretty sure I sound like a
jackass writtin this but any help will help, thank you all.

HAIL SATAN

Thanks HP!!!
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 11:44 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]I have found too that I don't do void enough too,so I have been spending a lot more time in void too.I feel that I too have neglected viod meditation,the last couple of years,and I agree that we should never get mad at our self because of it.But there always is room for improvement too.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

--- On Fri, 3/23/12, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Date: Friday, March 23, 2012, 3:17 PM

<font><font>You have seven main chakras that are located along the spine. Each of these has it's own functions and certain powers. Opening up these chakras is a preparatory  step  to obtaining true power. Which is true spiritual knowledge that has joyfully been blessed to us by the Satan and the Gods. The meditations for these chakras produce fast results.  Cordially,PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it. -High Priest Mac FridayHigh Priest Mac Friday Joy Of Satan Ministrieshttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html From: pv2parts <pv2parts@...
  Thank you all for taking the time to read my post. Over the las few days ive been reading the webpage and browsing thru your youtube channel, as most of others I had my nose rub in christianity. Over the last few years I have been developing a lot of anger and hatred towards cristianity (due to unfairness and a lot of boubt, ect.)and I am a higly doubfull person. I have been reading several post in your webpage and everything is coming very clear to me pretty much u guys are fitting all the pieces into place in my believes. I would like to know about the doctrine before I proceed dedicating my soul to satan, I am new to this even do most of your sermons and teachings I have been familiar before since I research a lot of science. I currently looking for somebody to guide me and answers my questions, even do I am not spiritually developed I can feel the pressence of the demons that have been around me. I honestly would like to have somebody to guide me and help me clarify some of my doubts. I wanna do the right thing and be in the right stance before I become fully dedicated.Im pretty sure I sound like a jackass writtin this but any help will help, thank you all. HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

Thank you all for your advice, I can honestly say my mindset has change a lot since I've been reading lectures and hearing sermons,Somehow in a little bit of time that has passed I feel more calm.

Anyways Hopefully The HP thats the admin for the spanish version of JOY OF SATAN can read This. The Site ALEGRIA DE SATAN has many parts specially in the sermons that didnt translated properly and It can be very misleading, some parts actually says the totally oposite of the original message. If you need any help translating in any way Ill be glad to help.

HAIL ENKI !!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

On 3/23/12, Mike <misza2@... wrote:

pv2parts anyway...

Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

Christian cohorts have
with their agenda.

wars.

concentration.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

and

HAIL SATAN

Make sure that you clean your chakras daily, upon waking up and going to sleep. You can do this how ever many times needed. Especially going out into public places. This is where nasty energy from others tend to attach to use. Cleaning your chakras before meditating and ritual workings is a must. When they are dirty, this can also make it harder for us to feel them.
Never absorb nasty energy (grey/black) directly into your body. This can and will be harmful to you. If using it for a specific ritual, you want to do this externally. This will keep that nasty energy from hurting you as well. Seeing these colors especially around the aura is not a good thing. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 1:09 PM

Hey thanks for that lecture HP, I did need it badly.And I might have done something stupid today: instead of breathing in a light (white, white-gold) I did "soak" myself in "ultimate darkness". The blackest black I could only imagine.Not that it made any difference.Basically I can't see, can't hear and can't feel. You write about "feeling the energy rather trying to visualize". But it isn't that easy: I can't feel a thing so it really doesn't work and because I can't visualize... Well, it's like a visciuos circle.I do my meditations daily, didn't skip even once, no excuse is that good. I follow the SWTPfS and right now I'm starting third month BUT... Right now I should be able to feel a thing, anything. I did improve with concentration but that's it. And it isn't that much of an improvement anyway. So this whole effort I'm putting into my daily meditations (I do Hatha and Kundalini Yoga too but these are OK) just feel like a complete waste...Having said that it means I did perform the chakra openings but... I don't think it actually did work any.
The first thing I can see when closing my eyes is blackness and then just balckness mixed with shades of grey. Upon focusing on the spots in my body where chakras are supposed to be located, I can't see/feel a thing. When I force myself to "imagine" a chakra shape in those places, it is utterly filled with blackness. Or rather it isn't "filled", it is a void, a black pit itself... The only colour I can see is black and then grey. That's it. So I can't even properly feel/visualize anything else. I do have a lot more success with shapes but again, these are just massess of blackness. Even when I try to actually "see" light... it's just grey at best.Although I did start to experience a rushing flushes of cold, deep cold, running up my body, primarily during Kundalini sessions. Lately I can feel them during Hatha and even meditation. But these are just muscle responses, I think, as they happen only in my muscles. Nowhere near any chakra.This actually makes me wonder lately... is it possible to not have any chakras and/or soul? At all?
PS: I was actually going to start a separate topic but since You answered pv2parts anyway...PS2: Sorry to glue myself to Your post m8, somehow it seemed like not a waste of on board's space.
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]Thank you High Priest Mac Friday for this post. It was what I needed to know.
Hail Enki!!! ~Angela [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Mar 26, 2012 4:32:00 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Make sure that you clean your chakras daily, upon waking up and going to sleep. You can do this how ever many times needed. Especially going out into public places. This is where nasty energy from others tend to attach to use. Cleaning your chakras before meditating and ritual workings is a must. When they are dirty, this can also make it harder for us to feel them.
Never absorb nasty energy (grey/black) directly into your body. This can and will be harmful to you. If using it for a specific ritual, you want to do this externally. This will keep that nasty energy from hurting you as well. Seeing these colors especially around the aura is not a good thing. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html From: Mike <misza2@...
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 1:09 PM

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html From: pv2parts <pv2parts@...
To: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 3:37 PM

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]

I have actually translated to Spanish a video of a Satanic Brother on youtube. I translated his video and here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwlaxao8 ... FJ8RnpZhw=

I work with another Satanist on youtube that i send him the translation and helps me fix the errors. Of course i read it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pv2parts" <pv2parts@... wrote:

Thank you all for your advice, I can honestly say my mindset has change a lot since I've been reading lectures and hearing sermons,Somehow in a little bit of time that has passed I feel more calm.

Anyways Hopefully The HP thats the admin for the spanish version of JOY OF SATAN can read This. The Site ALEGRIA DE SATAN has many parts specially in the sermons that didnt translated properly and It can be very misleading, some parts actually says the totally oposite of the original message. If you need any help translating in any way Ill be glad to help.

HAIL ENKI !!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

On 3/23/12, Mike <misza2@ wrote:

pv2parts anyway...

Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

Christian cohorts have
with their agenda.

wars.

concentration.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

and

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back