Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Newbie asking me

tanya.azazel

A guy from iran is just learning. So am explaining and
telling him about satanism and how Father Satan and the
Gods are the real teachers. He says in his dream a woman
with long black hair, nice face and see wears jeans and
clothes visits him. She tells him he must know Father Satan.
She tells him different names of her like adriana, lucy, and
sanata. He can't see her feet though. He wants to know
who she is?

Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat!!!

well if he could describe her face a little more? does he see wings?... plus the jeans is kinda weird but then i have an idea... what about a dead relative who is now with Father Satan until the next reincarnation, ancouraging him to go the same way (to the truth) ? Just suggestions maybe someone else has a smart idea.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

who she is?

It doesn't sound quite like the Gods....I don't remeber seeing any description of a God/Godess wearing blue jeans, so I'm going to agree with Fredrik, it's probly a spirit who had some sort of connection with him (a mother maybe)that's encouraging him to become a Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Frederik" <slavfighter91@... wrote:

well if he could describe her face a little more? does he see wings?... plus the jeans is kinda weird but then i have an idea... what about a dead relative who is now with Father Satan until the next reincarnation, ancouraging him to go the same way (to the truth) ? Just suggestions maybe someone else has a smart idea.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

who she is?

It could be a Goddess, don't write it off just because she is wearing jeans. Even Maxine says in the J.O.S that Gods can appear wearing modern clothing.

Sometimes I see Asmodeus wearing a white robe, sometimes I've seen him in leather attire similar to clothing seen the Blade movies. I've seen Ronobe in pinstripe suits.

The Goddess might have appeared to him in jeans so it would be something familiar.

HAIL SATAN AND HIS VICTORY

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CurbstompChrist" <prophetburner@... wrote:

It doesn't sound quite like the Gods....I don't remeber seeing any description of a God/Godess wearing blue jeans, so I'm going to agree with Fredrik, it's probly a spirit who had some sort of connection with him (a mother maybe)that's encouraging him to become a Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Frederik" <slavfighter91@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

who she is?

i've seen Lillth in jeans before. if the woman is short-about 5 foot tall or so that would be Lejiera. if not have him double check the jos site for the womans basic desription-minus the jeans.

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ilostmyself666" <individualthinking@... wrote:

It could be a Goddess, don't write it off just because she is wearing jeans. Even Maxine says in the J.O.S that Gods can appear wearing modern clothing.

Sometimes I see Asmodeus wearing a white robe, sometimes I've seen him in leather attire similar to clothing seen the Blade movies. I've seen Ronobe in pinstripe suits.

The Goddess might have appeared to him in jeans so it would be something familiar.

HAIL SATAN AND HIS VICTORY

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CurbstompChrist" <prophetburner@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Frederik" <slavfighter91@ wrote:

who she is?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back